SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by emusha Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:54 am

laugh out loud @Diana
I see where you're coming from - I think she'll be enjoyable to watch this season. I'm actually excited to learn about his F4 more cos they seem like interesting ladies with interesting personalities! What's fun is that we get to really see Nick go for what he's always wanted which is a very unique kind of girl

what evidence is there for her as f1 and who's the other contender?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:19 pm

@emusha RS said Nick will pick her and many people like the way she looks from the Life&Style pic.
According to their sm activities (slight changes of followers, following), it's speculated Raven f4, Corrine f3. Personally, I will be ok if either Vanessa or Rachel is f1. We shall see!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:54 pm

Oh great! sounds like it'll be a fun season thanks for the update @sdmom Smiley

All of the girls seem interesting though Raven and Corrine are very young right while the speculated F2 are in their late 20ies?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:58 pm

@emusha iirc, Raven and Corinne are like 24, 25. Rachel is 31, Vanessa is 29 but her birthday is 9/30(? Late September for sure) so she could just turn 30.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:11 pm

Diana wrote:I'm going to be irrationally sad if she's not the F1 and the show hasn't even aired yet laugh out loud

I feel the same way both about Vanessa and Rachel so I have set myself up for simultaneous happy/sad no matter what laugh out loud. I feel like I've invested the most into them while knowing so little about them but really liking and admiring what has been learned about them.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:16 pm

@emusha When the Life and Styles pic was released, a lot of sleuthers figured she was a good possible F1 just based on the body language between those pics and other SM pics that have been posted with some of the others. This was all before we knew her name, she was one contestant that was very difficult to find. All we had was a first name because of the article that stated her name was Vanessa. There were a few that worked really hard to find her.

RS claimed he knew who she was but was withholding the information. When he released the name, he released the wrong one because IMO he doesn't know how to sleuth.

On Nov 7th information, IMO was deliberately given to me that stated she was sent home to mislead us.

RS revealed her name to be Vanessa Pietropaolo on Nov 10 but later changed it to Vanessa Grimaldi and mocked our forum for having the wrong information.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@emusha When the Life and Styles pic was released, a lot of sleuthers figured she was a good possible F1 just based on the body language between those pics and other SM pics that have been posted with some of the others. This was all before we knew her name, she was one contestant that was very difficult to find. All we had was a first name because of the article that stated her name was Vanessa. There were a few that worked really hard to find her.

RS claimed he knew who she was but was withholding the information. When he released the name, he released the wrong one because IMO he doesn't know how to sleuth.

On Nov 7th information, IMO was deliberately given to me that stated she was sent home to mislead us.

RS revealed her name to be Vanessa Pietropaolo on Nov 10 but later changed it to Vanessa Grimaldi and mocked our forum for having the wrong information.

i still can't get over him mocking us having the wrong information then in the same breath giving an incorrect person as Vanessa. Karma man, Karma.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@emusha When the Life and Styles pic was released, a lot of sleuthers figured she was a good possible F1 just based on the body language between those pics and other SM pics that have been posted with some of the others. This was all before we knew her name, she was one contestant that was very difficult to find. All we had was a first name because of the article that stated her name was Vanessa. There were a few that worked really hard to find her.

Oh wow amazing work sleuthing all! :claphands always impressed by the great info we dig up here Smiley and who cares what RS says right?
I'm excited that we get to watch Nick's journey for this long --esp those of us that have followed him closely from that very first day he stepped off very nervous to talk to Andi and got the FIR. Looking forward to watching!

Also - I found out that Vanessa is a Libra like Nick - I'd be curious to hear what the other ladies' signs are. I remember both Andi and Katlyn were air signs - Aires and Gemini respectively.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:00 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:11.10.2016
Brought forward from page 12

AllAboutLove wrote:I think she is from Montreal and this is her Twitter.

IMO, she looks exactly like this in the Life&Style magazine (where photos are from the front so one can see her face).

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 05802f614ad81544fa9dcf335c7079e5
https://twitter.com/vanessagrimaldi

Also for reference

@VanessaGrimaldi

TWEETS 125
FOLLOWING 19
FOLLOWERS 86
snipped.

We have activity. One person unfollowed her. Bringing this forward for easy access since we believe the FRC has taken place or is taking place right now.

TWEETS
FOLLOWING
FOLLOWERS

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:37 pm

What happens when someone unfollow?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:06 pm

Her twitter is private. Who ever unfollowed her may have done so because they deleted their twitter. When I unfollow people it's because they are annoying me. She isn't using it, so it's not because of that, so who knows why one person unfollowed.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:29 pm

Someone could have deleted her for being inactive or they deleted their twitter. I don't think it means anything unless Vanessa herself starts unfollowing people. JMO.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+86
ukglasgowkiiss
cookielover12
voiceofreason
Kels0012
Bubblebunny