SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:42 pm

welcomeyall @Miss Ramos hope you enjoy your stay here.

@guardianangel you are too funny. laugh out loud laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:46 pm

@GuardianAngel haha if Vanessa is f1, she needs to learn to watch American football and become a Packers fan like her man! Hugesmile

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:09 pm

sdmom wrote:@GuardianAngel haha if Vanessa is f1, she needs to learn to watch American football and become a Packers fan like her man! Hugesmile
Or Nick will have to learn some basic French, kiss both cheeks, and become a Habs fan giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:18 pm

..and learn Italian. Oh boy I cannot wait, if she is the F1. I can see that dinner table and that family gathering already. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:43 pm

It's good to know that Vanessa is a good person, makes my pre season fan girling a little less embarrassing laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:57 pm

SoniaRamos wrote:@OnePromise Thanks!
Well, I don't know him and I didn't follow him outside of the show so I can't tell you if they would make a great match. But I know her and she is a simple girl who has a heart of gold. She is super positive and loves to laugh. She doesn't take herself seriously and is very funny. She is not a dramatic girl at all. She is a genuinely nice person. I can't think of anything bad to say. She is well respected and I think if you would ask anyone else who knows her, they would tell you exactly the same things as I  did !
Vanessa sounds exactly like the type of woman for Nick and, imo, just like Nick has a heart of gold and doesn't take himself too seriously I can see them being a perfect match even more than before when there was not much to go on.

I've always wanted Nick to find someone who embodies the qualities that I see in Sharleen and even his family (his mother) who are wonderful women and it sounds like Vanessa embodies so many of those qualities.

I don't want to get my hopes up too much but when I saw those Life&Style photos of Vanessa and Nick, I thought that "looks like F1 to me" and now learning more about her, if I had to call it I would say Vanessa is F1. Fingers crossed that's the case beatingheart

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:01 pm

Have you Nick fans come up with a couple name yet or too early? #TeamVaNick giggling

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 8367-910 Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 I_got_13 Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 E5kqdm15 Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:06 pm

VaNissa?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:07 pm

Linds911 wrote:Have you Nick fans come up with a couple name yet or too early? #TeamVaNick giggling
I'm not a fan of couple names giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:28 pm

Nicnessa ???

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:34 pm

My take !  Nivessa or Niessa

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:35 pm

I say Vanick or Vick

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+86
ukglasgowkiiss
cookielover12
voiceofreason
Kels0012
Bubblebunny