SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bffs - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:05 pm

Vanessa now follows 12 of her cast members on IG plus has returned the Jade follow.  The 10 include Rachel and Corinne.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

bffs - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by emusha Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Vanessa would have a 6 month time frame within a 12 month period to be out of the country as a visitor. Canadians cannot be out of Canada for more than 6 months within a 12 month period. So if I leave today, and am gone for 4 weeks, and come back to Canada, that leaves me 5 more months out of the Country before Dec/17.

That gives them plenty of time to figure out their life and themselves as a couple and maybe do the long distance for awhile.
I'm confused by this - if she's out of the country for more than 6 months her citizenship will be revoked??
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:04 pm

You will loose your medical benefits at home, and you may loose your residency if you're a permanent residence, one who isn't born in Canada. This is mainly for people who live in other countries but own a home in Canada. Those who get medical benefits because they are permanent residence but spend most of their time in another country as well as any pensions they may receive.

For the most part we just don't take the chance. "Snowbirds" those that go south for the winter, make sure they are within the guidelines because they will come back.

You can be put on a restricted list if you try to cross the border and have had issues with not returning within a 6 month time frame.

Whenever Canadians travel out of country they should get their own medical insurance, since a lot of it is not covered by the Canadian health system.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:58 pm

I know it's not a big deal, but Vanessa finally followed Raven on IG. She was one of the only known girls who Vanessa still wasn't following. As of yet, Raven hasn't followed her back.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:07 pm

Anyone with a private IG account has to approve followers so there is no way of knowing how long ago Vanessa requested approval.
I imagine it is initially awkward for most in the final few positions, especially since filming just recently ended. JMO
Has Rachel followed Vanessa back?

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:21 pm

Raven is following Vanessa. She's on her follower list

bffs - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 5uhvJsb

Rachel is not following Vanessa
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:25 pm

Good, I'm glad she followed her back. I imagine it must be a little awkward but hopefully the final girls all have a positive relationship.

ETA: Raven also just liked a few of Vanessa's pics.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:38 pm

I think Vanessa just sat down one afternoon and added everyone from her season. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Her last 20 follows are all girls from this season + Jade. The ones with private accounts will show up once they accept her request IMO.

Hopefully, her following list will give us the 1 person we are still missing out of the 30 contestants before the bios get out Hugesmile
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:13 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Me too, I could eat it every day. The weirder the better. Throw in wings and I'm in heaven. laugh out loud

@Aunties_Love sorry I didn't see that post. Resize one of the slices and I'll see if I can add it as well.
how about this one?  I did the same one in 2 different sizes

bffs - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Pizza-13
bffs - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Pizza-14

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:28 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:00 pm

Restaraunt pic posted yesterday with 2 staff from Galileo
https://www.instagram.com/p/BNhhoT9A1kJ/?taken-by=scully2lu

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:05 pm

notarose wrote:Restaraunt pic posted yesterday with 2 staff from Galileo
https://www.instagram.com/p/BNhhoT9A1kJ/?taken-by=scully2lu
Awww. She looks happy!

Love my bros ❤️️. #bffs #brosforlife @annachilli @vanessagrimaldi30 by @scully2lu
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+86
ukglasgowkiiss
cookielover12
voiceofreason
Kels0012
Bubblebunny