SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bffs - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by StacyNor Sat 3 Dec 2016 - 21:51

Can I say YAY to Nick picking a brunette, age appropriate with her own career. He did good. And before the show started most did say they saw him pick a brunette.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

bffs - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Sun 4 Dec 2016 - 4:17

bffs - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Image37
https://www.instagram.com/p/BNkkSv8hZFa/

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun 4 Dec 2016 - 4:20

She seems very likable....curious if we'll see her more visibly cos of her personality or if they'd hide her
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun 4 Dec 2016 - 4:31

She has gorgeous hair!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun 4 Dec 2016 - 4:38

She just seems the type of person who radiates light into the people close to her. heartbeat she's just beautiful. I have a girl crush already laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun 4 Dec 2016 - 5:08

She looks very happy post filming!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sun 4 Dec 2016 - 7:36

Has the possibility of Vanessa Grimaldi being related to the
Royal family Grimaldi of Monaco ever been brought up here
on board? Not to far fetched an off spring of Andrew's from
a summer romance between a Ca college student vacationing 
in France met Andrew together had a beautiful daughter named
after her grandmother Grace. She attended a Catholic high school
in Sanjuan Capistrano with my grandniece. She was acknowledged 
by Prince Andrew. Wouldn't it be just like Nick to snag a princess?! dizzy

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun 4 Dec 2016 - 16:24

Nonina430 wrote:Has the possibility of Vanessa Grimaldi being related to the
Royal family Grimaldi of Monaco ever been brought up here
on board? Not to far fetched an off spring of Andrew's from
a summer romance between a Ca college student vacationing 
in France met Andrew together had a beautiful daughter named
after her grandmother Grace. She attended a Catholic high school
in Sanjuan Capistrano with my grandniece. She was acknowledged 
by Prince Andrew. Wouldn't it be just like Nick to snag a princess?dizzy

That would be the icing on the cake to what I hope is a very happily ever after ending! yes

While browsing the IG of the person who posted the IG, I wonder if she may have a connection to 155 Fahrenheit restaurant in Montreal. There are a couple of posts with regards to the grand opening. I wonder if any filming happened there with Vanessa's friends. The food looks amazing, and a good introduction to what Nick's life will consist of if Vanessa is the F1. Food is everything to Italians, couple that with Montreal culture, it's to die for IMO!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun 4 Dec 2016 - 22:05

She definitely has one of those infectious smiles! She's beautiful and looks like she is feisty (I mean she's Italian after all) but all with a fun spirited, warm personality.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Velvety081 Mon 5 Dec 2016 - 0:45

Great sleuthing all! Do we know anything about Vanessa'a family or background? Or what girls she was close to based on SM? She reminds me of Whitney B. (One of my all time faves), very down to earth and career-driven. Hope that holds true

Velvety081

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon 5 Dec 2016 - 6:51

Vanessa kind of reminds me of the character of "The Mother" in "How I Met Your Mother" - this almost magical dream girl who seems to fit the hopeless romantic lead's every wish as a "soulmate" type. Someone who's built up so much because the lead has been looking for her over multiple seasons all while getting his heart broken/breaking some hearts of his own. A woman who is pretty, but IMO in a sort of quirky way - not  conventionally supermodel or "intimidatingly" beautiful (in general and in comparison with some of the lead's exes). Someone who seems goofy, quirky, feisty, kind-hearted ... almost like a manic pixie dream girl type.

And ... the story of how they met is certainly interesting, complicated and filled with numerous twists & turns and sliding doors/"what if" moments. She even looks a little like "The Mother" IMO laugh out loud :  

bffs - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Cristin+Milioti+Long+Hairstyles+Long+Wavy+Er7gRSmA-eax
source

Lol so nothing new to add sleuthing wise ... just a random connection/analysis derived from watching way too much TV laugh out loud

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Mon 5 Dec 2016 - 7:02; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon 5 Dec 2016 - 6:54

oh love that connection and I could totally see the parallels!!!
Even down to the part where Nick (like the lead in the show) changed jobs, was having lots of "coming into adulthood" challenges and ups and downs...very much a rom-com journey full of disasters and funny moments...laugh out loud can totally see that!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+86
ukglasgowkiiss
cookielover12
voiceofreason
Kels0012
Bubblebunny