SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:40 pm

Actually at this point last year, there were pics of all of the girls online by hometowns. Amanda had pics on that carnival date when she got the rose to get a HTD. JoJo had that baseball date. And there were pics of Caila and Lauren on their HTD's. So it's weird to me that this season seems like more of a mystery. Hope we find out who Vanessa is soon. But yea I def think she has a hometown, because imo if she were let go sooner she would most likely be following other girls or we'd be able to find her more easily.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@mprssdbyu IA I think she's in the F4 as well.
If she's not, I'm convinced it wasn't his choice only because they chose to highlight the girl they knew would be difficult to spoil and they could see how swimmingly things were going for them at that point. When Nick gets attached, he's all in.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:45 pm

Didn't he have a mesnick moment a days ago? Wonder who that was about?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:17 pm

This is a complete guess...

Vanessa McClelland, 24, North Carolina

http://www.missuniverse.com/missteenusa/members/profile/591699/year:2011

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:20 pm

I don't think it's the same person in those photos with Nick. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:23 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I don't think it's the same person in those photos with Nick. JMO

Thank you! I'll keep trying Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:29 pm

Hey, don't mind me. I could be totally wrong. It would not be the first time. It would not be my last.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:55 pm

She is missing the chin cleft. And has more tan naturally. I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:06 am

sportsgirl76 wrote:This is a complete guess...

I'm trying along with you. yes

Now I have it stuck in my head, the latest Vannesa April Reyes pic says she's from Los Angeles. I saw in the sleuthing thread, Nick was spotted in Malibu. Could it be a HTD? All I know at this point there are a heck of a lot of ladies named Vanessa and all I keep seeing is Vanessa Hudgens who I had no idea who she was. hmmm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:52 am

^ this reminds me last season when we got a clue someone named Chase got a HTD. I never knew there are so many Chases out there until we started searching.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:39 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

Now I have it stuck in my head, the latest Vannesa April Reyes pic says she's from Los Angeles. I saw in the sleuthing thread, Nick was spotted in Malibu. Could it be a HTD? All I know at this point there are a heck of a lot of ladies named Vanessa and all I keep seeing is Vanessa Hudgens who I had no idea who she was. hmmm

It definitely could be her especially with the possible sighting in Malibu.

There sure are an awful lot of women named Vanessa; I really hope that ends up being her name! I am quite familiar with Vanessa Hudgens now too Smiley

Has filming been moved up? I see the possibility of a RC tomorrow night but RS said last hometown date is Saturday.

Someone mentioned the possibility of two HTDs in Texas if filming schedule did change. Here is a possibility if it did.

http://champions-level.blogspot.com/2013/03/houston-texans-cheerleader-vanessa-munoz.html?m=1

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:07 am

sportsgirl76 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

It definitely could be her especially with the possible sighting in Malibu.

There sure are an awful lot of women named Vanessa; I really hope that ends up being her name!  I am quite familiar with Vanessa Hudgens now too Smiley

Has filming been moved up?  I see the possibility of a RC tomorrow night but RS said last hometown date is Saturday.

Someone mentioned the possibility of two HTDs in Texas if filming schedule did change.  Here is a possibility if it did.  

http://champions-level.blogspot.com/2013/03/houston-texans-cheerleader-vanessa-munoz.html?m=1

I highly doubt the validity of that sighting, especially with this (from sm discussion thread)
notarose wrote:Pam‏ @pamjustpam
@viallnicholas28 saw you this morning in my hometown! If you're still in town tonight, lets watch the Cubs win the WS!
#bachelorfan
#cubsfan

Cubs in Cleveland, Ohio tonight.

This is posted on 11/2 from Jonesboro, AR, same day as the allegedly Malibu sighting.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+86
ukglasgowkiiss
cookielover12
voiceofreason
Kels0012
Bubblebunny