SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by cookielover12 Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:06 pm

@sbolduc What does SHV mean?
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mindless Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:08 pm

I just can't bring myself to take anything RS says seriously. The crap he said about Jo and Jo while their SM behaviour showed both were happily in love... Rolling Eyes All of these couples have some sort of issues post-filming simply due to the nature of the show plus bottom feeders like RS trying to turn viewers against them. If they're compatible enough they persevere, if not then it's only a matter of time. I doubt Steve's got any real insight, he's just running his mouth as usual. Both Nick and Vanessa seem pretty happy and upbeat so far, so I don't see a reason to be alarmed.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:09 pm

@cookielover12 Safe house visit

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:14 pm

In Nick's interview for people's magazine, they said he was in a great place. I really don't believe RS when he said they aren't doing great. Maybe he saying they aren't doing great because they are trying to figure out what they'll do once the season ends, like who will be moving and etc.. ?
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:16 pm

Personally, I think RS is fed by the show. How else does he get eppy spoilers for the whole season? Family and friends are not privy to them. However, some of the more intimate stuff like the FS he just pulls out of his (quite large) a$$. Imo.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubblebunny Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:33 pm

Looking through Vanessa's pictures, I see a lot of diversity in age, race, and gender in her friends. I can see how she may not have naturally clicked as much with some of the Barbie types this show likes to cast.
Bubblebunny
Bubblebunny

Female Posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:05 pm

Dessler wrote:My only doubt about Vanessa comes from RS episode 1 spoilers, he basically said Vanessa and Corrine were  so sure that they will get the first impression rose.

I assumed she thought she might get the rose because the episode description basically stated (not RS's spoiler but the actual episode summary the show put out) that the chemistry between her and Nick is undeniable and she even thought he might kiss her, before Corinne came and pulled him away. I don't really think, based on that, it's so strange she thought she had a chance to get the FIR.

No proof, just a gut feeling based on what nick has said about his past significant relationships - one being an off-and-on 7 year relationship and the other a "very immature" engagement that lasted for a "minute". I just think nick falls in love very quickly, but sucks at the actual relationship part.

I don't think that's a very accurate description of Nick's past relationships. Yes, he said he and the woman he was with for seven years broke up many times but he also noted that the relationship started when they were 18, so they were both really young and figuring themselves out during those years. Regarding his first engagement, he sort of suggested it was a rebound by stating that it was like he couldn't move on from his 7-year relationship unless he had another relationship. So naturally it didn't work out. But I don't think that means Nick automatically sucks at the actual relationship part.

Vanessa's last IG post is a pic of her with friend Anna - a tribute to supporting a friend who's dad has cancer. On that pic a few fans are now commenting on RS's latest "revelation" that she and Nick are "not so good". What makes this incredibly trivial IMO, aside from a pic about a RL serious matter that has value unrelated to a tv show, is that Anna's last IG post is a tribute to her dad and based on a friend's comment it sounds like he may have past away. That's my rant for the month.

Yeah people have been really obnoxious on her Instagram with their complete disregard to the fact that not everyone is spoiled and not everyone worships at the spoilers of RS.

The one thing that is nagging at me is when have Vanessa and Nick had SHV. I know we have those SC from Nick with cooking and different kitchens - however every time I thought they might have one there is a SC or something of one of them in their respective places out and about. Like the day after one of the kitchen pics Nick SC of him at the gym - which he wouldn't be going to if they had a SHV.

They haven't had one yet over Christmas as I can see at least yet.... as Nick has been seen out and about and Vanessa is in Montreal with family. And Nick is in the Rose Bowl Parade on January 2nd... which means they are due for SHV I would say today or tomorrow.

That is the only thing that had been nagging on me even before RS said what he said about the two not going so great today.

And that is exactly why I thought some of the reactions to Nick's snaps of Italian food was amusing because the fact is, we really do not know anything for certain. Yes there are clues people can sleuth and many refer to things done in the past but not everything stays the same. For example, I think some assume there is a specific SHV location but who is to say that is the case, especially with Vanessa living and working in Montreal. The point is, a few weeks ago, some thought Nick's liking many contestants' pages was weird and an issue, then his snapping Italian food was too obvious and annoying, now it's possible there's been no SHV at all because on some days right after he snapped Italian food, he posted an image of himself in a gym or Vanessa was photographed in Montreal, etc. And of course RS is now claiming he's not hearing great things about their relationship.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:32 pm

What did we really expect from RS concerning Nicks relationship? He despises Nick. He would never give him the pleasure of reporting unicorns and rainbows for a happily engaged Nick. I will believe it when I hear it from the Bachelor himself.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:51 pm

^^ I don't think rainbows and unicorns are in RS' (limited) vocabulary.
Sometimes I think some of what RS "hears" , especially re the final couple, are voices in his head that only RS can hear. giggling A thorough medical exam might be in order.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:58 pm

rofl rofl rofl @KB_Mon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:49 pm

My personal opinion is it is well-known that RS does not like Nick and this Abby Draper was pissed off at Nick and so went to nail him from her POV by going to RS.
So Nick took the high road(so far), Abby, IMO, took a low road by spreading gossip about a former friend or acquaintance and of course as always, IMO, RS takes the low road.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:17 am

KB_Mom wrote:RS might as well use cut and paste, just change the names re "what he hears" about lead and F1 because he says the same thing every season. I suppose he's been at the SHVs with them and knows all the details of their post filming relationship. no no

Well, I mean, he apparently watched Nick have sex with 7 alumni the way he insists that Nick has done so, so maybe he is helping Nissa make those meatballs and pasta at the SHV. Perhaps RS witnessed Nick as he tried to use sauce from the jar and Vanessa put him in his place giggling

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+86
ukglasgowkiiss
cookielover12
voiceofreason
Kels0012
Bubblebunny