SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 40 of 70 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 55 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 40 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:04 pm

Geeze. Caila is the only one who looks nice and normal/natural in that photo.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 40 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by Maddy Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:18 pm

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 40 DGjkNj-UIAATlz4
Caila Quinn‏ @CailaQuinn
Today's the big day! #butlershabtaistheknot
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:14 pm

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 40 20635543_350129572086303_897937083019034624_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXgQO2lDHfq/?taken-by=alexiswaters_
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:17 pm

Was that the producer's wedding? Have we seen any of the couples there?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:07 pm

@Kashathediva I hope you see those magical places in cruise form someday soon. I've been to Spain and Italy. Hope to head to Germany sometime next year if we are still living. Some day along the line head to Greece.  Doing alrigh. Thanks for asking! How is August treating so far? Have a lovely week and keep rocking as mod and being witty rock

@Maddy thanks! Thanks for all the pics you shared from family feud and the wedding Caila attended for Nat. Loved her looks for both. Love her in yellow dress.

@Sprite agree she looks classy and normal. Hope you are well Sprite. Good week to you.

@Billysmom I'm thinking that was Caila's handler when she was on the show. Glad she went to see Nat get married.

@GuardianAngel  Hope you are well GA and  thanks! on what you do here and  rock

@bluwavz hope you are well  rock

Hope everyone has a great rest of the week and you all are  score  score  score

Love this picture of Caila by Brandon
Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 40 O6VRU6D
Source cailaquinn instagram  

Gorgeous picture of Caila and Nat love her in yellow and happy Nat got married to a great guy. She made a beautiful bride.Love Caila's message to her on her ig. Hope we see Caila at Sharleen's wedding in NYC next month as well.
Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 40 UEWVuFd

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 40 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:34 pm

@SunnyRachel You are the best source of sunshine! Thank you!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:56 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@SunnyRachel You are the best source of sunshine! Thank you!

word

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:44 pm

@SunnyRachel, I'm NOT a Caila fan, but I appreciate your bright, positive spirit and continuous optimistic outlook. It is an outlook I wish I possessed more. I was born with a more cautious, pessimistic attitude, so I really appreciate those that have that natural attitude of positivity.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:46 am

@SunnyRachel You always add a smile with your optimism!
Thank you for the Caila photos.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:52 pm

SunnyRachel wrote:
snipped

Gorgeous picture of Caila and Nat love her in yellow and happy Nat got married to a great guy. She made a beautiful bride.Love Caila's message to her on her ig. Hope we see Caila at Sharleen's wedding in NYC next month as well.

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 40 UEWVuFd
Absolutely beautiful picture - both ladies look amazing Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 40 1105969562

It would be cool to see pics of Caila at Sharleen's wedding if she is going.

Thanks for always keeping this thread updated, @SunnyRachel rock

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:31 pm

@Norcalgal So kind! hope you are having a good wkd.

@Sprite Hope you are having a fab wkd Sprite!

@Kels0012 It's all good not everyone has to like who we like. Thanks, love to be positive as much as I can and hey we all balance each other out here!Plus, at times it good to debate at times who we like and who we don't. Good weekend to you.

@Kashathediva you always are fun around and thanks for the kind words. Hope you are having a good wkd Kash! Keep being you!

@TheWrongReasons I'm glad Caila went to the wedding and love what she did for Sharleen before the wedding. Thanks WR, always good to see you pop in here.U r so kind! Hope you are good. Have a great wkd!

Love Caila went to Sharleen's wedding this weekend!

Some clips from Caila and Sharleen's ig stories. So sweet what Caila did for Sharleen with the note and gift before the wedding. Sharleen made a beautiful bride!So happy for her and her new husband now!
https://streamable.com/d8g77
source caillaquin ig stories and sharleenjoynt ig stories

Sweet message Caila did for Sharleen on ig and love this picture of them tog! Also so sweet what Sharleen replied back to her!
Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 40 Fiuh2kf

Also great to have friends who help the bride in need of bathroom during these times laugh out loud
Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 40 VSbMAoV
Source murandafisher

Hope everyone is having a great Sept so far! Also, praying for everyone effected by the hurricanes, earthquakes, tornadoes, floods, and more world wide. Keep rocking everyone and being blessed! Remember all  rock   group hug  heartbeat

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 40 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:23 pm

Glad it's the weekend, have a wonderful weekend so everyone happy dance :happydance: Lovely weekend to and all of you are :alltens:  party time

@GuardianAngel haven't said in awhile so gotta say it  thanks!  for all you do. Have a good weekend and remember  rock

Glad after fashion week Caila attended a women's summit. I want this dress she wore to summit!
Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 40 WvW6A3I
Source cailaquinn instagram stories

Adore this friendship
Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 40 PmHlrJo
Source cailaquinn instagram stories

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 40 UR2Ps5g
Source sharleenjoynt instagram stories

No! They are not dating. They just met this week at fashion week. Yet, Jack seems like a nice man. Glad him and Caila meet up in NYC! Great ig stories and pics both posted of each other. Also US posting some pics of them. So I'll just post one of them from US stories
Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 40 WlIYpEa
Source usweekly instagram stories

Some pics of Caila at Sharleen's wedding. Serious what a beautiful wedding it was!
Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 40 TRaV02E
Source US Weekly

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 40 S8x2tWl

Source Us Weekly

SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 70 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 55 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+61
Chgohighlife
blueblues
Jolena
HavaDrPepper
ReneeM