SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 55 of 70 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 62 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 55 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by SunnyRachel Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:36 pm

@Maddy So cute! Thanks for sharing that Maddy! Hope you have a great weekend!

Hope everyone has a blessed weekend and are doing well! Remember you all are :alltens:

It's beautiful how over Thanksgiving Caila and Nick spent it with her family in Aruba! It looks like she will be spending Christmas with his family in Chicago in Dec as she said in one of her ig stories!

Love how he looks at her!
Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 55 Wpf0oOK
Source cailaquinn instagram

Aww family!
Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 55 FGswMMk
Source reynarosanna instagram

Caila worked with Morning Lavender for the fall again! Gorgeous shot!
Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 55 E7CI0MF
Source shopmorninglavender instagram

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 55 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 55 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:00 pm

@SunnyRachel hey there! Hope you are well! Love that dress in the last photo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:16 pm

@SunnyRachel Thank you. They look adorable.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:20 pm

She always looks so good but there’s a glow when she’s with Nick. I love that family pic from Aruba! Thanks, @SunnyRachel yes

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:08 pm

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 55 DtWHqspW0AIPqFg
Caila Quinn @CailaQuinn Dec 1
Who needs a sleigh when you have Amtrak? #OfftoBoston!!! pic.twitter.com/fkWRuvjnXg
Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 55 DuEYJPjWkAAaddm
Caila Quinn @CailaQuinn Dec 10
Just a birthday girl & her balloon Here’s to 27!!!  liketk.it/2yKaf pic.twitter.com/hV7URj4Xll
Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 55 Dud61SJXQAAE4xd
Caila Quinn @CailaQuinn Dec 15
Meet you in Manhattan Excited to take elfies with you all tomorrow from 1-4pm & Wrap the Halls Hanging with some of my favorite NYC ladies at the @rennycmidtown at 218 W 35th... plus we’ll be collecting donations for Toys-for-Tots! liketk.it/2yQb3 pic.twitter.com/rjI5p9vPcy
Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 55 DulG9ATWoAEf1sa
Caila Quinn @CailaQuinn Dec 16
Collected over 150 toy donations with these wonderful ladies this holiday season #gatheringforgood pic.twitter.com/AbYDRPw7jY

https://twitter.com/CailaQuinn
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:13 pm

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 55 DvNZDFOWoAAnre6
Caila Quinn @CailaQuinn
Merry Christmas! from Nicky B & me pic.twitter.com/5mjPOkO6TY

https://twitter.com/CailaQuinn
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:14 pm

Caila is as gorgeous as ever! Nick is so handsome and seems so perfect for her. I really enjoy reading the updates on her and them as a couple!

So very sweet!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:15 pm

@Kashathediva Hope you had a great Christmas and will have a good 2019 rock

@Sprite They do! Have a great 2019 ahead Sprite rock

@albean99 They both glow so much together and love how they are all about families together. Hope you have great 2019 ahead Albean99 rock

@Maddy :yougogirl: rock thanks so much for sharing those pics and all. Hope you have a wonderful 2019 ahead.

@GuardianAngel Agree! Hope you are well and had a good Christmas and have amazing things ahead for 2019 rock

It's beautiful how Caila and Nick spent time in Chicago for Christmas they also wore Star Wars jammies
Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 55 P7zOsVL

Did a gif of Caila and Nick from her birthday she had shared from her stories. It was a sweet tender moment he wiped her tears from being so happy and full of love on her birthday and that song that was playing during that time.
Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 55 Ong7tdT
Source cailaquinn instagram stories my gif
Sweet pic and message Sharleen shared of Caila on ig for her b-day. Love the sis and friendship bond they have created.
Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 55 QfOBc5S
Source sharleenjoynt instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/BrOCE8eFRmS/

Twirling into the weekend and New Year To Come
Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 55 BgCqjIt
Source jessica.logan.designs instagram

One of my fav pics of her stylish and charming
Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 55 6YgLIbe

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and ready to bring an even better 2019! Happy New Years everyone!! See ya in 2019 :alltens: rock
Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 55 Rcp6iHy
Source my gif

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 55 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:41 pm

@SunnyRachel same to you! Happy New Year and Happy 2019!!

Thanks for all the pics and gifs. Nick and Caila in PJ's is too cute!

Sharleen's IG is so sweet. Posting it here.

sharleenjoynt Happy birthday to my little sister from another mister, my fellow halfie, my partner in crime. @cailaquinn and I took this selfie in the first few months of our friendship to send to our beloved producer @theyearofelan, informing him how much we adored each other (as he suspected we might). Caila is every bit the wonderful friend you think she’d be. She is a master at giving pep talks and helping you see the silver lining of any situation. She is generous, thoughtful, and selfless; I cannot tell you how many times she’s fixed my hair during a shoot or given me Instagram tips (what can I say, I’m an #eldermillennial There’s no dream out of reach for her—she is tireless, driven, and has the most wonderful zest for life. She asks questions, listens, and most importantly, has the rare ability to be genuinely happy for others. I will be forever grateful for #TheBachelor world for bringing this gem into my life. Happy birthday, Caila!!!  You bring a little sparkle into the lives of everyone you meet.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrOCE8eFRmS/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:59 pm

@SunnyRachel right back to you!! Happy and healthy 2019!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:29 pm

@GuardianAngel @SunnyRachel

Thank you ladies. Two of my favourite contestants from this show...they could pass for sisters. I love that they are both kind, smart, articulate, positive and IMO the most stylish. I wish they could be stylists for this show. I always enjoy their sense of style.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:44 pm

@SunnyRachel thanks for posting those great pics! May you have a sunny & bright 2019! 

Caila & Sharleen are 2 of my favorites also, @Sprite. They’re beauties inside & out.  Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 55 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 70 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 62 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+61
Chgohighlife
blueblues
Jolena
HavaDrPepper
ReneeM