SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 51 of 70 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 60 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 51 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:15 pm

Caila and Nick are enjoying London.
Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 51 63aa5310
Source

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 51 87b72b10 Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 51 86669110 Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 51 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 51 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:35 am

What a great picture, these two are adorable! I hope we get to see a wedding some day. For me they are one of those couples that I really enjoy seeing what they are up to.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:38 am

She is so gorgeous! Happy suits her
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:34 pm

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 51 1f60a  Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 51 1f60a  Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 51 1f60a  Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 51 1f60a  Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 51 1f60a

Credit: @Caila Quinn

Credit: @Caila Quinn
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:41 pm

She is so cute. 
And so beautiful inside and out. 
So glad she never made the 'Ette.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:41 am

What a good looking couple, adorable! The smiles are wide and happy.

Her hair is something else, simply gorgeous.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:43 am

Always great to see Caila doing awesome and so happy with Nick heartglasses
Love the London pictures!

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:32 am

How can she be so beautiful Embarressed!
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:56 pm

@umngirl thanks so much for for the stuff u shared here on Caila and Nick.They are precious! U must be excited right? Cat is due soon! Beautiful family they make great avi! Hope you are good.

@GuardianAngel Me too! I'm happy how they had fun in Europe. They have a bright future together! Hope you are good GA! Keep being sane around  thumbsup

@bluwavz Blu Blu  handwave  Missed seeing you around here. Hope you are well! Thanks for posting that pic/vid Caila and Nick!

@SeekAny  agree! Hope ur fav gets a good ending this season!

@Kashathediva   handwave how are doing Kash? Hope you are very well and being the fun sarcasm peep around here! Hope you are doing well!

@Norcalgal you a sunshine as well. Hope you are well.

Remember all of rock  group hug  heartbeat have a good week ahead and if we make it past Monday see you around here soon again since supp the world ends Monday. We shall see it.....

Some great gifs and pics of some of the things of Caila and Nick
They are so precious tog! Love they have been to London, Germany, France, and Spain on this trip. These two will travel more in the future. Great future for them together. Also, love how she was with her mother and Nick's family in Spain.
Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 51 B0DwquY
Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 51 8Z1NwOA
Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 51 OpjNnVM
Source my gifs
Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 51 RcuVs9d
Source cailaquinn instagram/ nickburrello instagram stories/ reynarosanna instagram

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 51 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:01 pm

@SunnyRachel
I am well. I have a new puppy! Bailey is a 12 week old Morkiepoo. 
I have missed you and your upbeat self. I hope you are well. 
Whenever I think of Caila, I think of YOU!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:44 am

They really are adorable. Thanks for the update @SunnyRachel.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Sun May 13, 2018 7:39 pm

We did it! We made it to May and we are still here living Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 51 1710264613 Hope everyone is doing good and are having such a great May! Remember you all are  :alltens:  and  rock

@Kashathediva aww, Congrats on you getting a new  Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 51 1f436 is Bailey a girl or boy I've seen it with both gender in people and dogs. You are so kind to say!I try to be upbeat no matter how other's might think I drink tons of :koolaid for being me moi. I've miss you always as well. Keep being you and thanks!  for being a Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 51 31520324 around here. Have a beautiful week ahead since you are new mother to a dog. Happy Mother's Day you prob have regular kids as well but I go with the new addition you got

@Sprite They are! Hope you are well Sprite! If you have kids Happy Mother's Day!

They are precious love how Caila and Nick ran a 10k run marathon today in NYC honor of Mother's esp for there mother's! 2nd pic he posted of them in Paris adorable they are!
Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 51 E92CwjK
Source cailaquinn instagram/nickburrello instagram

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 51 UlavZjV
Source my gif of them

Happy Mother's Day to all the mother's all around the world since to me all mother's get a shoutout each day they celebrate a mother's all across the world  :sending flowers

Caila and her mother they are so much alike. She got blessed genes from her mother!
Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 51 A1nwNBN
Source my gif

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 51 OX6CtMN
Source withlovecaila.com

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 51 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 70 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 60 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+61
Chgohighlife
blueblues
Jolena
HavaDrPepper
ReneeM