SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 30 of 74 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 52 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:19 am

They may include previews of Andi/Nick but I'm sure she's a non factor. Hopefully, they owe him after that dud of filming. I do hope Sharleen is included somewhere in there, too! He actually has alot of respect for Sharlene and I'm sure she would have helped calm his nerves about now now cause it's about to get REAL real! Hang in there, buddy!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by notarose Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:21 am

nothatgirl wrote:
notarose wrote:Question about past seasons and SM
Using what people have said about Becca in Ben's season, was she off SM from the time she left during filming until filming ended or did she return to SM before that?

She did tweet while she was filming. I specifically remember she tweeted a Taylor Swift quote pretty early into filming and a lot of us thought she had been eliminated then.
Thanks yes
I suppose she may be an exception given she was a returnee.
In general, the 2 in the final 6 or 8 but not final 4, are they off SM until filming ends?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:32 am

Stacia620 wrote:Wasn't last nights Rose Ceremony at the William Vale Hotel in Brooklyn?  Why was Andi there?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BMcXaDcjpvn/?taken-by=andi_dorfman

source instagram

That's the Rose Ceremony hotel? Well if it is and she is making an appearance.........I guess it wouldn't shock me if they milked that situation so they can tease the casual/general non SM audience of her coming back and then only turn it into a advice session but why would they think Nick would want any advice from her? laugh out loud please. I can just see it Nick gets done walking out the F4 which is usually the elimination where the emotion and intensity really increases and then comes back to the F3 says his goodnights and see you soons and after a very exhausting seemingly nonstop week of HTD he heads to his room to sleep before a long overseas flight only to find out he gets to talk to MeAndiI and get "advice" which is probably more whining about how mean it was of him to out her for having sex with him on tv during ATFR crushing her poor tortured cold hearted soul even though he has publicly apologized multiple times already for the flack she got from that.

Edited to add: IF Andi was filmed speaking to Nick about whatever TPTB wanted them to talk about at the hotel then that still leaves the question of who he was seen at the airport with that the tweeter apparently decided needed to remain a mystery?

Last edited by MonicaJM2001 on Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:39 am

notarose wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:
notarose wrote:Question about past seasons and SM
Using what people have said about Becca in Ben's season, was she off SM from the time she left during filming until filming ended or did she return to SM before that?

She did tweet while she was filming. I specifically remember she tweeted a Taylor Swift quote pretty early into filming and a lot of us thought she had been eliminated then.
Thanks yes
I suppose she may be an exception given she was a returnee.
In general, the 2 in the final 6 or 8 but not final 4, are they off SM until filming ends?

I know with Nick when he returned, his SM was still normal and "Nick" would post. Alot of us thought maybe Elan had his phone/was posting as him to keep those on SM but not following closely to filming unaware of his prescence on the show. I think there was some Becca SM but IIRC not nearly as much as Nick.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:54 am

I go to work and come back to MeAndi making an appearance on Nick's show. Called it. Maybe not as good as her trying to compete on his season, but you just know she misses the limelight. Maybe she is using this appearance as leverage to get on BIP next year and then MeAndi2? Or maybe, she whipped up a few more outfits and wants to promote her new clothing line? Oh, the possibilities. rofl

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:55 am

Maybe Nick and Andi hug it out at the airport as she bids him adieu & good luck with the Fantasy Suiting? laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:00 am

Sprite wrote:I go to work and come back to MeAndi making an appearance on Nick's show. Called it. Maybe not as good as her trying to compete on his season, but you just know she misses the limelight. Maybe she is using this appearance as leverage to get on BIP next year and then MeAndi2? Or maybe, she whipped up a few more outfits and wants to promote her new clothing line? Oh, the possibilities. rofl

I thought her posting that instagram pic at first actually excluded her as being the "storyline" RS was sighing about but then I read down further that the pic looked to be a match for the rose ceremony hotel and I then had to entertain the possibility of having to see her make an appearance. She lives in NY like someone said so why would she be at the same hotel as RC just randomly like that if not to cash in on some camera time?

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:04 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:Maybe Nick and Andi hug it out at the airport as she bids him adieu & good luck with the Fantasy Suiting? laugh out loud

oh lord laugh out loud.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:22 am

Since Andi and Nick have seen each other in RL....their meeting if it happened is definitely producer driven. How lame. Hopefully Andi was at the hotel hooking up with CH and wasn't advising Nick on what to do on the FS dates. laugh out loud
The scripting by TPTB is seriously the worst. no no  
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:00 am

Seabear wrote:Since Andi and Nick have seen each other in RL....their meeting if it happened is definitely producer driven. How lame. Hopefully Andi was at the hotel hooking up with CH and wasn't advising Nick on what to do on the FS dates. laugh out loud
The scripting by TPTB is seriously the worst. no no  
JMO

Pointless.  Andi along with Chris Soules are 2 leads with broken engagements among a string of couples still together.  Also, both their former fiancés are now engaged to different people.  
Why bother for any reason duh

Who knows, it might just be a foiler Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 3806527698

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:55 am

Andi tweeting that photo may be producer driven to start some hype about the season - "did they hook up while he was filming?? *gasp*"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:28 am

Are we sure Andi is on the show????

Do we know who has been eliminated??

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 74 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 52 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+60
SueSt
whit90
Mommyof2
KK4
Alanna