SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 47 of 74 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 60 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:41 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:I think based on the promo Corinne is a strong early candidate to be the girl that rides in on a camel and tells Nick " I hear ya like to hump".... that was reported to have happened correct? Either that or I need to lay off the wine laugh out loud

Oh, good guess! It does feel like she'll be the Kaitlyn of the season.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:43 am

Thanks for the screencaps, everyone!  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 1f618 
I agree with @sdmom that the actual video promo goes by way too fast to gauge physical attractiveness (for me at least). 

From the screencaps, IMO Whitney looks absolutely beautiful & my preseason fave DLo is sporting a stronger & IMO harsher makeup look than most of the photos in her thread ...where she IMO looked gorgeous. Hopefully that was just a matter of her going a little overboard first night laugh out loud 

The screencap of Rachel does not "wow" me nor do the ones of the other alleged F4. 

I'm still excited to see DLo, Whitney & Leila in action, to see more of Rachel to get an idea if she would be a good Bachelorette (if she's not F1), & hopefully I'll get more into the F4 later/as the show airs.

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:03 am; edited 2 times in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:50 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:Thanks for the screencaps, everyone!  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 1f618 
I agree with @sdmom that the actual video promo goes by way too fast to gauge physical attractiveness (for me at least). 

From the screencaps, IMO looks absolutely beautiful & my preseason fave DLo is sporting a stronger & IMO harsher makeup look than most of the photos in her thread ...where she IMO looked gorgeous. Hopefully that was just a matter of her going a little overboard first night laugh out loud 

The screencap of Rachel did not "wow" me nor the ones of the other alleged F4. 

I'm still excited to see DLo, Whitney & Leila in action, to see more of Rachel to get an idea if she would be a good Bachelorette (if she's not F1), & hopefully I'll get more into the F4 later/as the show airs.

I hear you! I definitely am excited based of what I've read and seen of the alleged late staying contestants and F4 but alot of times it does take me some time and watching them in action to get on board. I love Brooks and Nick but my preseason vibe from their original seasons just looking at them actually didn't peak my interest. I was a goner though once their seasons aired and I saw them in action.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:51 am

I have no favorite I just love Rachel photo.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:58 am

reason wrote:I have no favorite I just love Rachel photo.

That is a beautiful picture of her for sure! I like the other pics of her as well that have been posted in her thread.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:11 am

FWIW, I was able to do a slowmo of the preview and get it downloaded if that helps getting sc's, etc

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:55 am

I looked through the screencaps again & rewatched the promo (including the slowmo version - thanks, @Aunties_Love Smiley) - IMO many of the other girls who went home earlier than F4 - Astrid, Dominique, Jasmine B, Olivia - look very pretty as well Smiley IMO Astrid, Vanessa & Leila look very similar.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:05 pm

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 Captur12

IMO that's Angela Amezcua. I think she was also the first girl exiting the limo in the promo shot.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:09 pm

I agree.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:23 pm

Yes. I agree too.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:17 pm

I forgot to talk about this, maybe someone else did, but why are they claiming in the promo that Nick has had his heart broken 3 times ? He's only had it broken twice, Jen didn't break his heart. I bet Jen is thrilled about that. Are they trying to claim he had his heart broken over Jen? lame

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:18 pm

Nick was once engaged and he also had a girlfriend that cheated on him, So maybe they are referring to that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 74 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 60 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+60
SueSt
whit90
Mommyof2
KK4
Alanna