SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Page 5 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 5 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:52 pm

https://www.google.com/amp/people.com/tv/ben-higgins-lauren-bushnell-share-sweet-engagement-photos/amp/?client=safari

Sooooo beautiful. Lauren looks divine. This shoot (mostly because of Lauren's aesthetic) reminds me of Nikki Ferrell's engagement pictures.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 5 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by FMG2015 Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:13 pm

I was coming to post that....Gosh do they look in love! Pure bliss with these two! The way they look at each other gets me every time.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:18 pm

The bicycle photo is my new favorite!!
That article though mentions, yet again, that they don't want to rush a wedding so are they getting married and interviews like that are for the storyline of their new show? Or are they not getting married soon on TV and that will come out on the show? What do you all think?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:00 pm

Beautiful picture Lauren posted ❤️
https://instagram.com/p/BMFevTLAMmo/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:46 pm

I love Lauren's blue dress :hearts love:

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:19 pm

casjacknick wrote:The bicycle photo is my new favorite!!
That article though mentions, yet again, that they don't want to rush a wedding so are they getting married and interviews like that are for the storyline of their new show? Or are they not getting married soon on TV and that will come out on the show? What do you all think?

I noticed that as well. Although the article is dated October, I'm wondering if the actual comments were made when those pictures were taken. I could be wrong, but I thought the engagement pics were months ago? It would make sense that was their sentiments at the time IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:29 pm

^According to https://instagram.com/p/BKFIjuRjbsY/ the shoot took place on September 7th

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:53 pm

My concern though is that Chris Harrison's offer was mid August so did they change their mind or were they just not able to say?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:30 pm

I thought that was their standard line shortly after they finale aired and that's why I thought it may be old. Maybe they couldn't say too much until their HEA epi aired with CH. I'm pretty sure they haven't changed their minds just by their SM alone.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:04 am

Can we talk about how beautiful these two are? heartbeat major girl crush over here laugh out loud

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 5 CLYLQ9W
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 5 AHt3Hpi
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 5 5jCOfsb
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 5 DMDwgbl
http://people.com/tv/ben-higgins-lauren-bushnell-share-sweet-engagement-photos/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:22 am

They're such a goodlooking couple!

I'm thinking they're still getting married shortly after the show ends, they're just keeping it hush hush.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Junequilts Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:01 am

I think so, too. The planning is to be part of their show, so can't give anything away. Lauren said she would like a winter wedding, so the New Year would be an appropriate time.
Junequilts
Junequilts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

+47
Sprite
StacyNor
simon1781
Seabear
Bubblebunny