SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 23 of 72 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 47 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stylist - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:01 pm

I agree. The show is garbage compared with the suffering her mother is going through right now.

What is sad that for 4 days more she will not have the open comfort of her f1 that she possibly needs right now.

I've always wondered how these shows would handle a real life crisis like this while having to maintain secrecy. It cannot be easy.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

stylist - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Katiebelle Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:19 pm

Oh this is terrible news. Poor Georgia and her family - they are in my thoughts and prayers.

I really hope that the man she chose is truly loving and understanding because this will be a very difficult time and she will need a lot of support in the weeks and months ahead.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:39 pm

Oh my gosh this is just awful. I have been there with my dad and it is sole destroying. For me now, whilst I want Lee to be her F1 I don't really care anymore so long as the person she chooses is by her side and helping her through this. We don't need media at this time and I hope she isn't forced to do it. My thoughts and prayers are with her and her family.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:45 pm

Oh, this such sad news to wake up to. At this point, I hope the one at the end has G's best interest in his heart and can be the rock that she really needs! I hope the production and media team are able to lay off her, because it's not neccesary at all! All My prayers are with her and her family and wishing her mother all the best xx

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:46 pm

My thoughts and prayers are with GL and her family. I can't read the article either but I saw the word "palliative care" and can imagine what it's like for her and her family. The big C totally sucks and I pray all the research being done in the area of Immuno-Oncology will come to fruition soon so that people will not go through the trials and tribulations associated with this disease anymore.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:47 pm

Here is a Daily Mail story on the same topic.  Awfully sad.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3864422/Georgia-Love-s-mother-admitted-palliative-care-aggressive-pancreatic-cancer.html
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:06 pm

nd4reality wrote:Has Matty been sighted anywhere after him spotted travelling last week ?

He was spotted at the airport last week

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:08 pm

It's the most heartbreaking of news, thoughts and prayers to her family.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:15 pm

OH my goodness Georgia Love -- I sincerely hope and pray lots of strength to all in her family. What a difficult, difficult thing to go through at this moment and to be in the public eye during. I am so glad to know she has her F1 and from all things we've seen so far she seems happy overall with her choice. I have no doubt that between Matty and Lee either of the F2 will be such great sources of support for her and for her whole family at this time.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:22 pm

This is Not at all what she needs. Such a sobering time, and for me such a big reminder that these are all normal people at the end of a day going through stuff we have no idea about. #bekindalways

stylist - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 2CA05682-31CF-4CB3-9CFA-4AC980F037C6
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:26 pm

New Idea has No Idea most of the time to be honest IMO. Someone is going through a hard time with their family and they still have the guts to publish rubbish stories. Geez, when will these tabloids learn not to cross lines, I guess never Rolling Eyes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:58 pm

Hmmmmm...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3865116/The-Bachelorette-s-Georgia-Love-left-tears-family-say-s-mistake.html

“Life is a whim of several billion cells to be you for a while” ― Groucho Marx
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 72 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 47 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
Al
ssin0547
Valancy
bellehuntley
mrsT
LoveDovez
Ihavecourage
anadimi23
lightredemption
porcelainpony
Sunnyandhappy