SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 51 of 72 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 61 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stylist - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by brownravens Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:44 pm

richmond1 wrote:
solaroo wrote:I don't know about anyone else, but I'm so desperate for a SM spoiler or anything to put me out of my misery really!   And I'm not getting a scrap of work done.  8 hours to go...

Haha I have really bad anxiety today and hardly slept all night at the thought of Matty having his heart broken.. I am at work too and not getting much done except refreshing the DM website to see if a spoiler to put me out of my misery

This is me!! I keep flicking to my emails whenever someone walks past!
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

stylist - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:54 pm

Interesting. Article supposedly about Jake hinting at the winner, but the quote by Lee is more revealing IMO:

“It’s evident they’re [producers are] trying to downplay me ... but I take it as a compliment — for whatever reason, betting agencies had me as top pick from day one,” he said.
However, Lee says all he cares about is what Georgia thinks.
“I know there’s far more there, and at the end of the day the only person who needs to know that is Georgia. To me, that’s all that matters.”

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/bachelorette-evictee-jake-may-have-just-dropped-a-big-clue-about-the-winner/news-story/a9b06b2c2f73616e2dea16c56684da97

“Life is a whim of several billion cells to be you for a while” ― Groucho Marx
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:56 pm

Bobette wrote:Interesting.  Article supposedly about Jake hinting at the winner, but the quote by Lee is more revealing IMO:

“It’s evident they’re [producers are] trying to downplay me ... but I take it as a compliment — for whatever reason, betting agencies had me as top pick from day one,” he said.
“I know there’s far more there, and at the end of the day the only person who needs to know that is Georgia. To me, that’s all that matters.”

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/bachelorette-evictee-jake-may-have-just-dropped-a-big-clue-about-the-winner/news-story/a9b06b2c2f73616e2dea16c56684da97

He sounds pretty salty about the producers... Interesting
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:00 pm

brownravens wrote:
Bobette wrote:Interesting.  Article supposedly about Jake hinting at the winner, but the quote by Lee is more revealing IMO:

Reminds me of Alex & Richie being mad their love story 'wasn't shown'. I wonder if the audience will feel the same. Backlash ahoy!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:01 pm

Bobette wrote:
brownravens wrote:

Reminds me of Alex & Richie being mad their love story 'wasn't shown'.  I wonder if the audience will feel the same.  Backlash ahoy!

But don't you think it's weird he mentioned the bookies?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:03 pm

brownravens wrote:
Bobette wrote:
brownravens wrote:

Reminds me of Alex & Richie being mad their love story 'wasn't shown'.  I wonder if the audience will feel the same.  Backlash ahoy!

Yep. He's obviously been doing a bit of 'sleuthing' of his own.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:09 pm

brownravens wrote:
Bobette wrote:
brownravens wrote:

Think he, and I'm sure Matty as well as Georgia are just ready for this to be done.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:20 pm

Is this a new picture of Georgia and friend ?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMC9QlsjGrM/?tagged=thebacheloretteau

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:22 pm

nd4reality wrote:Is this a new picture of Georgia and friend ?

Interesting hashtag #itoldheritbetterbematt

Does this place Georgia in Melbourne then?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:09 pm

The official FB page has just updated with a pic of the boys in their suits:

https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU/photos/a.615651891912602.1073741828.530123157132143/920600044751117/?type=3

Not sure how to bring the pic over here?
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:22 pm

nd4reality wrote:Is this a new picture of Georgia and friend ?

I'd say a fan rather than a friend, going by captions... #wetight

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:30 pm

solaroo wrote:The official FB page has just updated with a pic of the boys in their suits:

Not sure how to bring the pic over here?

Darn we still can't get a decent view of Lee's pocket square! From the split second shot in the preview it looks like a white version of Matty's. Georgia's dress looks white with a blue tinge, so would match with either Matty or Lee. Damn you stylists! *shakes fist*
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 72 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 61 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
Al
ssin0547
Valancy
bellehuntley
mrsT
LoveDovez
Ihavecourage
anadimi23
lightredemption
porcelainpony
Sunnyandhappy