SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 63 of 72 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 67 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Seabear Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:29 am

@AllAboutLove bestbud!

I feel so distraught at the fact that Georgia is getting vilified on SM for choosing the person She Loves at a time she should be celebrating that love but instead is suffering the Real Heartache of losing her Mom to pancreatic cancer.

Matty IMO has shown himself to be very immature and self involved by fanning the flames of his "heartache" of losing Georgia on a TV show...instead of directing the conversation in a positive direction...to lend unconditional support to Georgia and her family in the face of Real Heartache. I hope pandering to his fans and the media makes him feel better. Rolling Eyes

During the filming I viewed Matty as a boy and Lee as a man...and IMO that has been proven in these post show interviews.

I hope the press and the SM backlash calms down and regardless...that Georgia just blocks out all the negativity as unnecessary noise. She needs to just spend time with her Mom savoring the time they have left. I am glad Lee can be there to support her.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mrsT Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:35 am

Seabear wrote:@AllAboutLove bestbud!

I feel so distraught at the fact that Georgia is getting vilified on SM for choosing the person She Loves at a time she should be celebrating that love but instead is suffering the Real Heartache of losing her Mom to pancreatic cancer.

Matty IMO has shown himself to be very immature and self involved by fanning the flames of his "heartache" of losing Georgia on a TV show...instead of directing the conversation in a positive direction...to lend unconditional support to Georgia and her family in the face of Real Heartache. I hope pandering to his fans and the media makes him feel better. Rolling Eyes

During the filming I viewed Matty as a boy and Lee as a man...and IMO that has been proven in these post show interviews.

I hope the press and the SM backlash calms down and regardless...that Georgia just blocks out all the negativity as unnecessary noise. She needs to just spend time with her Mom savoring the time they have left. I am glad Lee can be there to support her.

JMO

Truer words were never spoken... I watched his interview on that random breakfast show and I just thought, he was absolutely soaking up all the attention. I couldn't believe it. I was very sympathetic of his predicament but after that I just got over it real quick
mrsT
mrsT

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:53 am

The repirters keep asking about his heartake. He is answerig honest. Never ever did he put any blame on Georgia. He said he would have done the same as her. He would have gone through the same experiences again if he could choose regardless of the ending. He has several times said its important for him that there will be no backlash for G and L. He has wished them well, he has not reached out to G, only written to L, out of respect.

How is he being selfish? The faster he answers all the question people have the sooner it will blow over. Its production ones again that put them all in this situation. I bet he would rather mourn his love loss in peace. The production people knew her mother was dying and STILL couldnt make sure we knew what was coming, still couldnt give us a clear hads up one single time.

If anyone is to blame, its them!

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:54 am

Seabear wrote:@AllAboutLove bestbud!

JMO
ITA! Edit is a powerful thing. Someone can get a great edit and viewers can eat that up to think of this person as some sort of martyr and clamour to him. And yet who is to say that it is more the edit than the actual person?

I give a lot of benefit of the doubt but when it comes to a situation where real heartache as you posted is taking place, I would have far, far more respect for Matty if he was less selfish. I get it. He's the heartbroken F2. Get in line. There's been many, many of those and yes it sucks but it does not change how Matty has chosen to act given the circumstances of Georgia's situation.

IMO, Matty is playing a role in the backlash against Georgia by not speaking out against the backlash she has received -- even Nikki spoke out against the backlash for Alex and Richie and made sure to let everyone on her press tours know that people needed to support Alex and Richie. So IMO, Nikki had far more class than Matty has displayed and even more so since this situation for Georgia's season is even worse than Richie's considering Georgia's mother is dying.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:11 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:56 am

Just Looking wrote:IN_denial's post :  It's interesting - I have also seen a few negative comments about Matty since the show ended. Mainly that he is a player...however, I have also seen/heard this about Lee (and unfortunately, my own sister that lives in Melbourne confirms the "player" talk - it really is a small "town" laugh out loud). There is also negativity about Georgia and her "man-eating" ways What does this suggest? That none of us (I'm assuming!) know what these people are like in "real life".

If someone is single, then it's ok to be a "player" (playing the field so to speak).  IMO, it's what happens when you're in a relationship and hopefully if Georgia and Lee are each other's one, then there won't be any reason to play.

Being a player is fine - if it isn't hurting anyone (and let's face it, there are usually many broken hearts along the way if someone is indeed a "player") and the behaviours don't continue once in a relationship!

Also, I am sure that the producers etc. are encouraging Matty to keep the "heartbreak" going - it is a TV show and the more media, the more publicity and viewers for the show. If he was with Georgia, well - that is a completely different matter IMO and as a matty fan, I would definitely think this was not OK. IMO, Lee having player status, is also a big red flag - *EDIT*

Oh, Matty has been concerned about Georgia's mum - I have read a couple of articles where he says that he contacted Georgia via message to offer her support. He also said it was difficult as he doesn't want to intrude on Georgia and Lee's relationship. I will link them if I can find them. *EDIT*

All JMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:59 am

At the end of the day Matty is expressing his feelings to the public as he did during the show. Why should he shut that off and pretend he didn't happen because of Georgia's situation.  At the end of the day he has messaged Lee wishing both of them the best as soon as he arrived in Sydney he has on numerous Occassions expressed that people should be happy for the couple and doesn't want the backlash that Alex and Richie received for G&L.  He has also message Lee about Gorgias mum. E  Georgia has who she picked by her side, that's what should really matter in the end and quite frankly IMO as someone who lost a parent at a young age from cancer, the last thing you are thinking about is going on SM when a parent is on their final journey.  It wouldn't enter your mind.   Everything goes ion the back burner.  So if the two of them are conversing on SM  addressing questions about why they are receiving backlash, they need to be reassessing priorities. Regardless of who she picked she would have received backlash because of editing and I am quite sure Lee would have been addressing the same questions about his rejection and the hurt he would have still been experiencing.

As for SM, 5 names were given to me people he was following on SM of I can verify he was only following 2 of 5 and Lee was also following one of those 2.  I back tracked all of the pictures on all 5 of those accounts and there were only 2 likes from Matty.   The 2 likes were of a model he is following and the 2 shots were of her in a full piece swimsuit the other in a bath robe with barely skin showing at a photo shoot.  **edit** That being said, he is single so why can't he drown his sorrows, many people do in different ways IMO.  But funny how everyone says now he was seen with girls after filming finished but no one mentioned it when the series was showing.  It would have been an easy give away he wasn't the F1 if he was seen doing that then IMO. **edit**

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:01 am

Matty has never once said anything bad about Georgia he even said once that 'there were no hard feelings.' he's just being honest and talking about his experiences and he's allowed to do that, especially when he's just responding to questions.

if he was saying things like "yeah georgia is the absolute worst for breaking my heart, she shouldn't have chosen Lee." i'd understand where all this negativity is coming from. but he hasn't.
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:05 am

I personally don't mind what pictures Matty likes or what he does. He is single and can do what he wants. 

My issue with him is that in his recent media interviews (The Project for one where he said that "Everyone loves me except Georgia"), he never took the time to stand up against the backlash that Georgia has received and yet Nikki F2 did.

This is not like Richie's or someone else's season. It's not just par for the course, imo, given the lead's mother is dying. Extra sensitivity from Matty would be in order, imo, and TPTB making him do otherwise doesn't cut it, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:06 am

IMO the 'everyone fell in love with me except for Georgia' came across as a joke regarding all his bromances with the other guys
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:07 am

bellehuntley wrote:IMO the 'everyone fell in love with me except for Georgia' came across as a joke regarding all his bromances with the other guys

I totally took this as a joke as well!

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:11 am

Even if he was milking it what would be his reasoning? He's already said countless times that he doesn't want to be the bachelor
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:14 am

bellehuntley wrote:IMO the 'everyone fell in love with me except for Georgia' came across as a joke regarding all his bromances with the other guys

IA about that. But I saw it as an insensitive one given the circumstances.
It's the circumstances of Georgia's mother dying that imo outweigh all the other reasons for TV/fame/publicity/etc. 
It's real life and to me, that's far more important. 

ETA: Matty doesn't owe Georgia anything. He doesn't owe viewers anything. But my opinion of him has drastically gone down post-show .
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 72 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 67 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
Al
ssin0547
Valancy
bellehuntley
mrsT
LoveDovez
Ihavecourage
anadimi23
lightredemption
porcelainpony
Sunnyandhappy