SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

benhiggins - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by nd4reality Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:34 pm

Yay to the forum being back. That was like loosing something laugh out loud.

Wanted to posts my thoughts on the recent interviews that have come out by the f3 and more specifically the Lee and Matty ones. Resding them and the words they used and the tenses I feel like Matty is f1.

A couple of things that stood out to me from Lee's interview. Which may point tomhi. Being f2. He said the experience was cathartic for him. Plus he learned a lot about himself Who says that if they are f1? That words implication is that he has come out a better person despite a knock down. IMO. He also mentions that his mindset was to tell her his feelings despite the chance of getting hurt. Again, it sounded like a very f2 thing to say. He sounded almost resigned IMO.

The other thing that stood out to me was he said he read about her mother. Surely he would not have said that even if he was trying to cover. That's a slip IMO.

Now Matty talking about thinking of putting a break on his feelings and then ramping them up after the finale stood out to me as something he may have done but had a chance to act on his feelings after the finale.

There were many things in Mattys interview that gave off the impression that he got the girl. I'll try and put it in either his thread or the SM one tonight.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

benhiggins - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by nd4reality Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] haha I just posted that reading the recent interviews made me think the opposite,

It's crazy town.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:39 pm

I don't think it's specifically that Sportsbet is being fed information (doesn't sound like it would be legal), but if a lot of people with inside knowledge are placing bets, then the winners odds will come down naturally. The fact that there are people out there who can place bets with inside knowledge, means that the winner will always likely have short odds - so is definitely a good sign for Lee.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:44 pm

Lee consistently having the best betting odds over the course of the season is why I'm convinced he's F1. It was the same with Alex I think - and only swung towards Nikki for like, a day at the end.
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:46 pm

nd4reality wrote:

The other thing that stood out to me was he said he read about her mother. Surely he would not have said that even if he was trying to cover. That's a slip IMO.

The way he said it was very strange, 'If what I've read is correct', as there hasn't been any details written about it, just a short statement from Channel 10 confirming that she has gone in to Palliative care. He would have no reason to doubt the channel 10 statement, so it sounds like he is trying to misdirect.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IA but there could also be information contrary to the show outcome fed to the those placing bets that can influence the odds that are being placed on the contestants. The legitimacy of the information fed to those placing bets will be determined come Thursday night. If it turns out to be mis-direction as I suspect it is then all I can say is "well done, channel 10 for one-upping the paps and the bookies"...we shall see....all jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] There could be. They certainly did a good job last season, had 99% of the country convinced it was Nikki.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:06 pm

Emayem wrote:I don't think it's specifically that Sportsbet is being fed information (doesn't sound like it would be legal), but if a lot of people with inside knowledge are placing bets, then the winners odds will come down naturally. The fact that there are people out there who can place bets with inside knowledge, means that the winner will always likely have short odds - so is definitely a good sign for Lee.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that's an interesting point, I hadn't thought of it that way.  

It's definitely a massive indicator of insider knowledge from one angle or another though IMO.  I could have accepted people tipping Lee from night one based on his intro video, interactions, personality etc, but I don't think anyone in their right mind would have said the same about Kristie.  There was certainly no indication whatsoever on Sept 5 that she was going to win - in fact I don't even think people on the show decided to vote for her until literally the last minute.  

Either way yes I think Lee fans are in for a good night on Thursday and Matty fans like myself will need the Kleenex.  

Also my F1 sleuthing for next season will now be much more streamlined:
Step 1: See who has the shortest Sportsbet odds.  
Step 2: See step 1.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by RomComet Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:11 pm

Bobette wrote:
Also my F1 sleuthing for next season may be much more streamlined, i.e.
Step 1: See who has the shortest Sportsbet odds.  
Step 2: Nothing!

cantstopl

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RomComet
RomComet

Female Posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:17 pm

FIRST: YAY for the board being back. Dear Lawd I had a bit of a panic - LOL

nd4reality wrote:Matty says she is perfect and that is what he loves VS Lee telling her she's a dag and that is what he loves.

Lee also told her he loved her laugh, he loved that he could hear her coming and how he loved her eyes.

I love Lee. He and JP are my favorite bachelor's. Beautiful men.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:21 pm

I
Bobette wrote:OK so this may seem a bit off topic and a warning it contains a spoiler alert for any fans of Survivor who haven't watched last night's finale yet, but I think it's also a massive clue for F1 so bear with me...

So after Kristie's surprise win in Survivor last night I checked the Sportsbet odds and they had her as favourite almost from the start (see screenshot from odds at 5th Sept).  This is so incredibly dodgy!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

She was amazing in the last episode but up till then her gameplay was completely flakey and she's been on the chopping block every week.  I just don't believe anyone without insider knowledge would have tipped her to win.

Which makes me think Sportsbet is definitely being fed information.  Lee being the hot favourite to win Bachette didn't seem suspicious because he's so popular but Kristie?  Totally different story. I'm now convinced Lee is F1.
What a day for the forum to go down! Oh wait, tomorrow would be worse  cantstopl

I think there's a difference between Survivor and Bachelor with the betting, as you said [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Kristie was a raging hot favourite from about week 2, when she had absolutely no reason to be,  she was in a terrible position in the game, and was being portrayed as being completely unhinged, while Lee has always been to the forefront, sure he's had times where he's been a bit quieter, but he's always been a contender.

I can't remember off the top of my head who was favoured in Richie's season, but I think it was Alex, until right before the end when "Nikki for F1" went into overdrive, because that's what the edit was showing.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:27 pm

Matty literally gave a monologue on all the things he loves about Georgia: how ambitious he is, how smart she is, how funny she is...
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+40
LingLing
Sprite
ElonM
Carine
mrsT
Flowergrrl
richmond1
coconutgurl
Mmm
Dirty Street Pie
lightredemption