SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 72 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 41 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamRojo - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by casjacknick Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:43 pm

Okay so two lists. Who I want to be in the top four and who I think is in the top four.
Obviously Rachel.
Then: Want
Dani M. First one on one girl, break the curse girl.
Vanessa cut mag pics and I like a little mystery
Kristina I know it is ridiculous but the only one I have seen interest in way back in BSB date, probably never got a one on one so who knows.

Next think:
Raven got the sister soccer game and skating date
Vanessa
Whitney or Elizabeth not for Nick but we need an ette.

All my opinions and based on very little.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

teamRojo - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:21 pm

IA Kristina because he seemed to give her a lot of attention on the BSB's date. Vanessa because I think they look cute together and the write up indicated they were really into each other.

Those are my 1-2, based on interaction, which may mean zilch. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:42 pm

casjacknick wrote:Okay so two lists. Who I want to be in the top four and who I think is in the top four.
Obviously Rachel.
Then: Want
Dani M. First one on one girl, break the curse girl.
Vanessa cut mag pics and I like a little mystery
Kristina I know it is ridiculous but the only one I have seen interest in way back in BSB date, probably never got a one on one so who knows.

Next think:
Raven got the sister soccer game and skating date
Vanessa
Whitney or Elizabeth not for Nick but we need an ette.

All my opinions and based on very little.

Found this in Whitney's thread and also saw it on twitter so another possibility....
Velvety081 wrote:Saw this tweet, maybe Whitney is in F4 too!?

Your "think" one may end up being right on though I agree more with your "want" one. I want a F4 involving Rachel, Dani and Vanessa. The above link isn't quite convincing for me at this moment just because I've seen these "rumors" on SM before that end up not coming true but it is a possibility. The Raven one is seeming more possible just because it is her family members hinting though I am surprised TPTB haven't tried to muzzle their SM as of yet. Maybe they just don't care.... except they seem to be doing a more thorough job of hiding dates lately I mean there was nothing from Bimini and Nick should probably have at least one HTD done but nothing there either.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:04 pm

Does the lead always goes to the final 1 home first? I dont remember.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:07 pm

reason wrote:Does the lead always goes to the final 1 home first?  I dont remember.

no i think they travel in pattern of convenience ie east to west or time zones. Usually the last stop will be the one closest to Los Angeles since that is usually where the F4 RC happens. Nikki was JP first HTD and was F1 while Lauren B was the 4th HTD and F1. I think Cat was 2 or 3 for HTD. Des was the 4 HTD and her family was in the Los Angeles area. Plus they then sometimes air the HTD out of order to whatever suits their dramatic needs.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks the old brain is forgetting a little right now. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:16 pm

reason wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks the old brain is forgetting a little right now. laugh out loud

laugh out loud no worries [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. As a follow up speculating, IF the pic showing Nick today ish at the Miami airport and it is assumed HTD was there then IF the Raven family SM stuff is legit then most likely her being from Arkansas, she would be the next HTD. Then I could see them IF Whitney (Minnesota) and/or Dani (Wisconsin) made F4 going to their hometowns and then finishing up in Dallas with Rachel since Texas falls closest to Los Angeles. Of course if the Miami photo was not HTD related and Vanessa or other mystery F4 member is further west of Texas then that would be the final HTD. oy I feel like I just described a ridiculous math word problem laugh out loud.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:32 pm

I am wondering if I am letting myself get to stuck or caught up on the mystery Vanessa and convincing myself based on that one article with pics that she must have made it far. Granted the article made it seem like the two were exteremely into one another and the pics portrayed that as well IMO however maybe it fizzled out down the line. I don't know if we have really been able to definitively identify her in the later group pic episodes. There have been some "possibly her" but nothing for certain. On the other hand maybe I am too caught up on trying to keep Dani M there as I liked the look of her and her back ground information, plus like Casjacknick it would be cool to see the first date of the season curse also be broken if she were to be F1. But then Rachel's look and background also stand out to me so her being F1 would be awesome too! Of course this is all me looking at it from the "on paper" view. I got to tell myself to be patient and watch it in action as well. I also thought "on paper" Kaitlyn would be an amazing match for Nick. duh affraid After her shenanigans though it was a relief that Nick dodged that and even thought in the moment it shook him he got over her waaaaaayyyyyyy fast. I just can't wait to see it all play out already!

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:27 am

Do we have an idea yet of who the F4 could be??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:33 am

Aunties_Love wrote:Do we have an idea yet of who the F4 could be??

I think the only confirmed contestant is Rachel. Raven is being speculated due to her family's social media postings. Other than that, anyone else is just a guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:39 am

sportsgirl76 wrote:

I think the only confirmed contestant is Rachel.  Raven is being speculated due to her family's social media postings.  Other than that, anyone else is just a guess.  

OK thanks. Got Rachel down but didn't know if there were more that I was missing.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:49 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
sportsgirl76 wrote:

I think the only confirmed contestant is Rachel.  Raven is being speculated due to her family's social media postings.  Other than that, anyone else is just a guess.  

OK thanks.  Got Rachel down but didn't know if there were more that I was missing.

You're welcome. I am hoping social media spots Nick in a hometown soon. I am eager to find out the other 3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 72 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 41 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+53
EliseAlways
StacyNor
Carine
Sprite
gurlbrit