SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 72 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 40 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamRojo - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:36 pm

Miyala wrote:Rachel is one of 4 F4 (according to RS)
IMO the RC was today. Guess it could of happened already or they went against the date schedule of recent seasons and only went with 2 ID's and a group cause if they went with 3 ID's as normal, then today would be the RC.

Episode 7 - Bimini - Hilton at Resorts World Bimini, Bahamas (SM posts)
10/21-23 - travel / time off
10/24 - ID - tweet/ig pic of band; private performance by
10/25 - ID
10/26 - GD
10/27 - ID
10/28 - RC - ELIMINATED:

So even if the RC was/is today, he could already have the heads up from Rachel's family.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

teamRojo - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by casjacknick Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:39 pm

RS knew pretty early today I would say they skipped a date or had a date cut short maybe and had the rose ceremony last night. Unless, do they let families know early, like before the rose ceremony early?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:43 pm

CMIW but I thought the families of all 6 girls left in Episode 7 are notified of a potential HTD. That was why there was speculation that Becca was in F4 during Ben's season coz someone leaked that even though she got eliminated in that episode. JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] last season of the Bachelor (which is also stated in his filming schedule you posted at the beginning of Nicks season), the 3rd one on one was filmed the same day as the RC. I can't remember if it was sleuthed to be the same for JoJos season, but I do remember on the actual aired show, Luke Pells date didn't have an evening portion. His one on one went straight to the RC, per what was aired.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:48 pm

The producers know usually a couple weeks ahead of time who will most likely get HTDS and alert the families of the possibility. So they alert more than 4 families of that possibility.
I have heard that they have told families that it is a "possibility" and also a "very strong likelihood". That does not mean it always happens that way. Just what I have heard.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:53 pm

Can we please use some facts to back up some statements, otherise please indicate it's your opinion. As the season progresses and gets busier, we will not be editing posts if they appear to be facts without sources. They will be deleted.

When and where did Nick say he wants a career in entertainment and is looking for fame? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:55 pm

So I guess the RC was after the last ID this time? There is no rule on that as in Chris's it was the day after the last ID, then in Sean`s it was the same day....

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Can we please use some facts to back up some statements, otherise please indicate it's your opinion. As the season progresses and gets busier, we will not be editing posts if they appear to be facts without sources. They will be deleted.

When and where did Nick say he wants a career in entertainment and is looking for fame? TYIA

No one here said that Nick said that he wants a career in entertainment and is looking for fame. It is our opinion, based on the fact that he left his job, moved to LA, signed with a modeling agency, and has said in many interviews (Juliet litman's, for one) that he doesn't like to talk too much about the specifics but he left his job because he is looking for and enjoying the opportunities he can find in LA. Other contestants are frequently called fame-wh*res or attention-seeking here and none of them have actually admitted to it either. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:12 pm

Yea I don't think they have a set in stone way of doing it, they probably decide with each season. Nicks season started the same day as Ben's and he is a couple days behind Ben's schedule so maybe they   were looking to cut some time. I went and looked at JoJos film schedule and her 1on1 with Luke wasn't listed on it, he was listed on the group date, so I think, IMO, that confirms given the time frame, his date was likely the same day as the RC as well.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:18 pm

My guess is if Raven made F4 per her family totally hyping/implying it on SM, then she replaces Whitney in my original F4 guess of Rachel, Dani, Vanessa and Whitney. IMO I don't think there will be any completely unknowns to us as F4. Based on the what info has been sleuthed on the potential finalists, I am hoping for a F3 of Rachel, Dani and Vanessa and it would be kind of cool if a true unkown made it in as well to F4. I just don't think it will go that way especially now that Raven family/town seems to be giving her F4 status away on SM.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:24 pm

coolangel wrote:If Raven makes it to F4, I am sure we'll have lots of pics from her HTD. Her family, friends, even random people in her hometown Hoxie seem over-the-top excited that she is on the show and can't stop letting the world know IMO. This is in no way Raven's fault but it kinda makes it less appealing for me..with all the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hashtags already..atleast Robby's family waited till the bios released for all the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and T-shirt stuff. Having said that, she seems like a sweet girl and I especially like this post of hers but I am just not feeling her for Nick.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Source

Since I like a bit of mystery sometimes even with all the sleuthing/speculation, I hope the F4 are Rachel, Danielle M, Vanessa and someone we don't know much about (could be the blonde girl from BSB) Smiley

All JMO

same here!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:18 pm

IMO, but Nick is such a wear-your-heart-on-your sleeve that I'm guessing he'll pick who he likes and that they can figure out together what they're going to do (LA or elsewhere).

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 72 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 40 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+53
EliseAlways
StacyNor
Carine
Sprite
gurlbrit