SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 51 of 72 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 61 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FallBreak - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:12 am

bblake wrote:I have literally no sympathy for anyone who went on the show "specifically for Luke". There was nearly a whole month between when Nick was announced as the Bachelor and when filming actually started, so girls had more than enough time to drop out of the cast if they applied for the show because they wanted it to be Luke.

I don't think anyone has sympathy for Whitney - it just helps explains why it seemed very, very unlikely that she would be part of Nick's final four since they're such different guys. It doesn't surprise me that she was interested in Luke; part of the reason that I just couldn't see them together was that she came from a seemingly very conservative family (IMO, based on their social media) and that didn't jive with what I've seen Nick say and do in the past. However, it makes perfect sense with Luke (again, IMO, based on his social media and past). I don't blame anyone for still taking the opportunity to do the show, even when it's not the reason you originally applied. It can still be a fun adventure and you never know, like how Jared ended up loving Kaitlyn, despite not wanting her originally. IMO.

Back to top Go down

FallBreak - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:48 am

My dream f2 combo :

Petite brunete: check
Age appropriate: check
Diversity: check (French Canadian, WOC)
Confidence: check
(Please don't disappoint me!) I will be totally fine with either woman as Nick's f1

Vanessa, 29, special ed teacher:

notarose wrote:week 3 (Oct 1) 1-1 date
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Zero Gravity Experience airplane ride at Long Beach Airport in Ca"
- reportedly named Vanessa

Rachel: 31, lawyer

coolangel wrote:
coolangel wrote:Today's 1-1 date in NOLA:

Source:

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:48 am

Is Luke in a relationship right now? Whitney and Luke can still happen if he isn't. I never could picture her with Nick because, to me, it looks like she has low energy. Nick would have wore her out! Luke is more her speed.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and one more - actual careers: check. I'm with you except I want Rachel to go out F3 just because I'm not sure they'd repeat the JoJo thing again.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I totally root for Rachel to be the next lead if she's not f1. However, I don't see anything between Raven and Nick, and I can't root for too-young-wanna-be model Corrine. So for my personal viewing pleasure, I want her to be f2.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:18 am

sdmom wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I totally root for Rachel to be the next lead if she's not f1. However,  I don't see anything between Raven and Nick, and I can't root for too-young-wanna-be model Corrine. So for my personal viewing pleasure, I want her to be f2.

Same. At the end of the day, I just want the final two to feel authentic. If Ben had taken anyone but Jojo to F2 or Kaitlyn had taken anyone but Nick to F2, it wouldn't have felt real to me.

I really don't think F2 prevents someone from being the Bachelorette, because we had heard for years (either from trustworthy news outlets, the girls themselves, the guys who were cast) that they had wanted/considered Molly, Chantal, Lindsay, Tenley, and Becca (after Chris). It just didn't work out for some reason or another, but I think that whole ATFR issue was all in RS's head. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:21 am

To be honest I am liking the overall make up of RS F4 much more so hoping it sticks. Nothing against Kristina/Whitney, it just seemed so random and weird for them to be F4. The Corinne girl is definitely a surprise, the chances of the blonde F1 streak continuing lives on atleast a little while longer assuming Raven is the F4. I don't want to get too excited for a Rachel/Vanessa F2 which atleast right now based on the little info/pics, etc would be an incredible F2 since there is a good chance the producers will want one of them as Bachelorette and thus want that eventual gal out at F3. I know JoJo got Bachelorette as F2 against all odds but I agree with the those that think the lukewarm response to Caila at WTA helped sway them to switch to JoJo at the 11th hour. Then again, maybe either Raven or Corinne (who are more the age they usually pick for Bachelorette 24-27ish) will have the personalities that will appeal to viewers to make them worthy Bacheloette candidates as well allowing for a Rachel/Vanessa F2. I like what I read and see from both of them and would be excited/hopeful if either is F1.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:08 am

Is the source that gave the Kristina/Whitney F4 info the same one who said Raven was out at F4 or are the two sources different? I am wondering if maybe she is still in the mix as F3.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Californiaqueen Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:39 am

nothatgirl wrote:
sdmom wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I totally root for Rachel to be the next lead if she's not f1. However,  I don't see anything between Raven and Nick, and I can't root for too-young-wanna-be model Corrine. So for my personal viewing pleasure, I want her to be f2.

Same. At the end of the day, I just want the final two to feel authentic. If Ben had taken anyone but Jojo to F2 or Kaitlyn had taken anyone but Nick to F2, it wouldn't have felt real to me.

I really don't think F2 prevents someone from being the Bachelorette, because we had heard for years (either from trustworthy news outlets, the girls themselves, the guys who were cast) that they had wanted/considered Molly, Chantal, Lindsay, Tenley, and Becca (after Chris). It just didn't work out for some reason or another, but I think that whole ATFR issue was all in RS's head. IMO.

Completely agree. The bizarre thing is I remember RS adamantly insisting that Lindsay from Sean's season would be Bachelorette, when a lot of other people could tell that Des would be the choice. And after he was wrong on that he switched to this narrative of "final 2 girl will never be lead, it just won't happen, hasn't happened in so long" completely ignoring that he'd insisted it was a done deal very recently.

While I trust RS's spoilers from the season, I do not trust his predictions about next lead. They're just that, predictions. So when intuition comes into play, usually I have a better pulse on the situation via fan momentum than he does.
Californiaqueen
Californiaqueen

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:37 am

F1: Vanessa
F2: Raven
F3: Rachel
F4: Corrine

My predictions. I'll also guess Rachel is our next lead with he other two having spots in BIP
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:56 am

Ladybug82 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Californiaqueen wrote:I will say, I came onto the board last night and was shocked that the new thought was Whitney and Kristina in final 4. And frankly I didn't buy it. I was the one who first posted that Whitney was out, and though the main thing I mentioned was the facebook sign-in, cause it was the most concrete, I had faith in my other info as well, including that she had called her parents, the date and activity planned for the hometown that was cancelled, etc. Not to mention, she's incredibly quiet (tbd how she'll be on TV) and specifically went on for Luke. I just couldn't imagine some epic connection between Whitney and Nick. So I was expecting Reality Steve to post different spoilers and I absolutely believe them.
snipped

Do you by any chance know where that post is re the bold? TYIA Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  It's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in this thread, on page 15.

Thanks, I bolded too much of that paragraph. Iknew the f/book info, it's the revised bold I was looking for.

MonicaJM2001 wrote:Is the source that gave the Kristina/Whitney F4 info the same one who said Raven was out at F4 or are the two sources different? I am wondering if maybe she is still in the mix as F3.

Yes it's the same source. Therefore, I would imagine Raven is not out at F4 just like many of you have speculated. There will be more information about this source, all in due time.

I appreciate all information that is given to us by sources. I post everything that is shared with me, if they let me. My motto is we always continue sleuthing since that is the purpose of our forum. Sometimes info is wrong, sometimes info is correct. It makes no difference to me, my purpose is to share it with all of you so we can continue to sleuth it out.

However, if someone deliberately took the time to sway me the wrong way to make me and our forum look like fools, for their benefit, that's a whole different story.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  we got your back. This is a forum that does it atmost best to respect others, and for someone to come here and give wrong info then that is not right and is disrespectful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 72 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 61 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+53
EliseAlways
StacyNor
Carine
Sprite
gurlbrit