SELECT CONTENT

Astrid Loch - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost - Astrid Loch - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 Empty Re: Astrid Loch - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:11 am

Listened to it earlier today! She comes off really well.She backed up Raven's statement that she had 6 close friends in the house and said she's close to Rachel, Raven, Sarah, Whitney, Kristina, and Alexis. She was pretty complimentary about nick too, saying he was nice, could talk about anything, was an open book, and very easy going. She did say that the girls were more fun than he was, which I would probably agree with! I like her and it will be fun to see her, and the other girls, on BIP.

Back to top Go down

Repost - Astrid Loch - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 Empty Re: Astrid Loch - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by atem Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:21 am

Thank you for the update Lara! LOL I thought the same thing, the ladies are more fun than Nick!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:08 am

This kind of thing has been said before about the lead vs the cast bonding. It's no surprise considering the cast spends little time with the lead and almost all their time with the cast.
I guess if the cast were divisive and did not get along, the POV would be different.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Astrid Loch - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+11
bluwavz
Sprite
ElonM
notarose
OnePromise