SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 12 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:23 am

They're at the butterfly park now, she says she can see them in each other's lives
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:23 am

Sundy wrote:FYI it was Osher in the boat screencap

Good - no Zombie Courtney then
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:24 am

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:FYI it was Osher in the boat screencap

Good - no Zombie Courtney then

Lol no
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:24 am

Matty with Georgia reminds me of Richie with SamF! just got a lightbulb moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:25 am

I looked at that insect park for that screen cap and there wasn't a spec of wicker to be seen!

Last edited by Katiebelle on Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:26 am

I have goosebumps right now! I will cry if she doesn't pick Matty!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:26 am

She says Matty is so open with his feelings. lots of kissing in the butterfly house
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:27 am

in_denial wrote:I have goosebumps right now! I will cry if she doesn't pick Matty!

Why goosebumps? I can't watch it yet

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:27 am

Georgia gets that soft 'baby' voice when she is with Matty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:28 am

Miyala wrote:
in_denial wrote:I have goosebumps right now! I will cry if she doesn't pick Matty!

It just felt "real" to me - if it's not, then very clever editing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:28 am

in_denial wrote:
Miyala wrote:

I feel they have the raw moments… That you just feel

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:29 am

Miyala wrote:
in_denial wrote:
Miyala wrote:

I feel they have the raw moments… That you just feel

Exactly!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+47
BlackHalo
Norcalgal
lettore
KatydidC
bach_ind
Sprite
iamreal2u
aprawn
Seabear
Just Looking
mercieme