SELECT CONTENT

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Page 10 of 61 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 35 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 10 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:42 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@california90 it was an amazing season and I would definitely recommend watching it!

Georgia is absolutely gorgeous so they really are well matched, inside and out.

I second that. Hands down my favourite season ever
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 10 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:27 am

sad Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 10 1f494

They have been battling a range of mixed emotions over the last week.

Now, Bachelorette Georgia Love has opened up about the first time she introduced her beau Lee Elliott to her mum, Belinda by her hospital bedside.

Speaking to TV Week magazine, the 28-year-old gushed about witnessing her reality TV boyfriend 'perk up' her ill mother, who is currently battling aggressive pancreatic in palliative care.

'It was amazing to see how much he perked her up,' she told, adding: 'She was sitting up talking and laughing with him, which she hadn't been able to do all day.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3887980/Georgia-Love-recalls-moment-beau-Lee-Elliott-perked-ill-mother-visiting-palliative-care-following-Bachelorette-Australia-finale.html#ixzz4Odpds5Av
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:16 am

Awww! I love that Lee was able to cheer her mom up. So special
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:17 am

Just post on Instagram by one of the Survivor girls. It was posted today and is actually a video. Not sure if it's a photo shoot or styling for the races. If it's the races I'm wondering what Lee is doing there as I didn't think they were attending.

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 10 955E1B7B-1D6D-4831-8858-EBD71008B374
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by porcelainpony Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:32 am

Georgia's mum just passed away. She has written a lengthy, emotional post about it on Instagram. I can't even begin to imagine how hard it is for her and her family right now.

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 10 Lovege10

:tissuebox
porcelainpony
porcelainpony

Back to top Go down

Post by MommaSez Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:56 am

Gutted. Absolutely gutted that her mom passed away. Deepest sympathies to Georgia and her family.

MommaSez

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:59 am

My heart goes out to the Love family. Gosh this is so sad

Back to top Go down

Post by minnie_ Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:04 am

So sad to hear this. Georgia and her family are in my thoughts.
minnie_
minnie_

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:09 am

Very sad news. My heart goes out to G and Family

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:18 am

AWWW heartbreaking!!! It is a gift that her mom got to meet Lee and was able to take part in that part of Georgia's life...
Life really is unpredictable.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:33 am

:broken heart: Absolutely heartbreaking. My thoughts and prayers go out to Georgia and her family.

My heart is utterly broken. 7 weeks ago we were sipping cocktails in Italy. 7 months ago you weren't even sick. How is it possible you're no longer here? Mum, you were my first friend and my best friend, my rock, the one who knew me better than anyone in the world and who supported and backed me through every single thing I did. You were the one I went to for advice, the one I shared every story with and the one who was always there to pick me up. There is so much more I need and want to share with you. I have no idea how to even begin to say goodbye. I love you, Mum, and will continue to every single day. "If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart. I'll stay there forever." by @georgiealove

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:53 am

:iamsorry: @georgialove and family you are in our prayers, sending good thoughts to you all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 61 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 35 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

+36
brownravens
Bobette
Mommyof2
Newto
KB_Mom