SELECT CONTENT

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Page 12 of 61 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 36 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 12 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:27 pm

No news atm. I think given the circumstances that they are likely spending time together and G and her family dealing with their grief. It's truly a heartbreaking time for them all. Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 12 1f494

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 12 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:31 pm

I'm compiling together some of the pics/scaps and SM activity of G and Lee during the show airing to chronicle their love story. There's so many loving and adorable moments from Lee's thread that I will bring over as well and hopefully if G and Lee check this forum they can get see the support they have from all of us.  beatingheart

Also, I've been putting together some of G and Lee's moments form the show into video clips but just need to figure out how to edit them together on some site other than YouTube. Anyone know of an easy program to join video clips together into one video? question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:22 pm

Spoil Me Again wrote:Having serious withdrawals.

Any news on how they're doing?

I am too. It feels so strange not seeing them out and about after following their love story but I'm sure Lee is being her rock during this tragic time.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:04 pm

I think that we all just would like to see that a. Georgia is ok and b. That she has Lee beside her. Given that her mum only passed away on Saturday I think it will be some time before we see anything. Then again everyone handles grief I their own way and the time is so subjective to the person going through it. I am looking forward to seeing what AAL puts together and this will keep us going in the short term I'm sure.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:34 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I'm compiling together some of the pics/scaps and SM activity of G and Lee during the show airing to chronicle their love story. There's so many loving and adorable moments from Lee's thread that I will bring over as well and hopefully if G and Lee check this forum they can get see the support they have from all of us.  beatingheart

Also, I've been putting together some of G and Lee's moments form the show into video clips but just need to figure out how to edit them together on some site other than YouTube. Anyone know of an easy program to join video clips together into one video? question

smileyyay - I would love that thank you. Sorry can't help with editing - when I need that stuff done at work I just give it to our inhouse experts.

Just a thought though - I'm positive there are more snippets on the Channel 10 site - well there was when I had access- so we just need to find a way to get it bc that would be fantastic to see.

Also - Georgia and Lee have not only the love and support from us on this forum but if you look at their SM people have been leaving the most beautiful and sincere heartfelt messages for them. I am truly impressed.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:18 am

Lee has been soooooo quiet on IG and today he pops up on my feed and has liked a new page. The IG page is cancercouncil. Bless his cotton socks, the boys a keeper
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:32 am

Sundy wrote:Lee has been soooooo quiet on IG and today he pops up on my feed and has liked a new page. The IG page is cancercouncil. Bless his cotton socks, the boys a keeper

Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 12 1f494 I saw that too, @Sundy and I feel so sad but thankful at the same time that Lee seems to be so proactive about taking care of Georgia. His IG post of Georgia and her mother still makes me teary and that he posted about pancreatic cancer and wore a purple ribbon pin and purple wristband for pancreatic cancer in their video and pic of them together post-finale. My greatest hope is that this heartbreaking time only strengthens their relationship and Georgia gets to truly have a man who puts her first - which seems to be the case with Lee beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:14 am

This interview from last week, imo, says it all about Lee taking care of Georgia and being her rock and I think it relates to the press tour pressure she likely had post-show -- which I wouldn't be surprised if Lee made sure that Ten knew he was putting Georgia first (just like he told Ten he was going to meet G's mom no matter what and be there for G) and for Georgia not to have to be pressured to do press when she was going through such a tragic time... and her mother passing just over a day later from finale airing Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 12 1f494  Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 12 1f625

When I read this, I feel comforted that Lee really knows Georgia and that they truly are soulmates and he will put her first no matter what and take care of her  beatingheart

She’s an extremely strong person but my worry for her is that she’s so strong, she’s worrying more about other people and she’s not looking after herself.
http://www.womansday.com.au/entertainment/tv-soaps-books/bachelorette-winner-lee-elliott-talks-to-womans-day-16937
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:54 am

What an incredible woman Georgia is - beautiful inside and out! Sending love and positive thoughts and prayers to her and her family.   beatingheart

I am so overwhelmed by the huge outpouring of love, support and condolences from all over the world since announcing the devastating news of my beautiful mum's passing. I'm absolutely amazed by the number of messages I've received from others who've been through or are going through the same heartbreak, let alone from those who are just sending well wishes. Thank you to every single person who has shared even a single thought for me and my family. This is an absolutely awful time in our lives and we know the hurt will continue for a long time. But one thing my mum taught me was to believe in paying it forward and that from every negative can come even the slightest positive. So I hope my family's gut wrenching loss can create some awareness of the brutal disease that is pancreatic cancer and hopefully do some good in helping to find a cure. November is Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month. If you have time, please head to www.pancare.org.au and if you have even a dollar spare, please think of donating or buying a purple ribbon or wrist band to wear this month in support of @pancareaus and let's hope the sobering statistic of a 7% survival rate for this awful cancer can be changed Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 12 1f49c  Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 12 1f49c  Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 12 1f49c  #pancare #pancarefoundation #pancreaticcancer #pancreaticcancerawarenessmonth by @georgiealove

Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 12 14714447_1981134818779782_4459459934936891392_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTM3NTIxNjk1OTYxNjIwNjA3Mw%3D%3D
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:23 am

AllAboutLove wrote:What an incredible woman Georgia is - beautiful inside and out! Sending love and positive thoughts and prayers to her and her family.   beatingheart

I am so overwhelmed by the huge outpouring of love, support and condolences from all over the world since announcing the devastating news of my beautiful mum's passing. I'm absolutely amazed by the number of messages I've received from others who've been through or are going through the same heartbreak, let alone from those who are just sending well wishes. Thank you to every single person who has shared even a single thought for me and my family. This is an absolutely awful time in our lives and we know the hurt will continue for a long time. But one thing my mum taught me was to believe in paying it forward and that from every negative can come even the slightest positive. So I hope my family's gut wrenching loss can create some awareness of the brutal disease that is pancreatic cancer and hopefully do some good in helping to find a cure. November is Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month. If you have time, please head to www.pancare.org.au and if you have even a dollar spare, please think of donating or buying a purple ribbon or wrist band to wear this month in support of @pancareaus and let's hope the sobering statistic of a 7% survival rate for this awful cancer can be changed Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 12 1f49c  Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 12 1f49c  Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 12 1f49c  #pancare #pancarefoundation #pancreaticcancer #pancreaticcancerawarenessmonth by @georgiealove

Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 12 14714447_1981134818779782_4459459934936891392_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTM3NTIxNjk1OTYxNjIwNjA3Mw%3D%3D

My heart breaks for them.

I love that she is trying to turn something so sad into something that could potentially benefit others going through the same.

LoveLee woman Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 12 1f60b
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:34 am

Can't believe it was just a week after the finale that she passed. Georgia just needs to 'breathe' as she told Lee and let things be for a while. No decisions, just be in the moment with all the emotions that flood over you when you lose someone you love.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:08 pm

Paparazzi pics of Georgia, Lee, and her dad this week (looks like it was on Monday since Lee's clothes match to what he was wearing that day and thinking he was returning things since they didn't go to the races).

Just so sad. I hope the paparazzi give them privacy during this time Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 12 1f494

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3901294/The-Bachelorette-s-Georgia-Love-seen-time-death-mother-Belinda-boyfriend-Lee-Elliott-helps-loss.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 61 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 36 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

+36
brownravens
Bobette
Mommyof2
Newto
KB_Mom