SELECT CONTENT

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Page 15 of 61 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 38 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebatchelorette - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 15 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:37 am

lrose wrote:So thankful that Lee is there for Georgia and her family during this tough time.

Also, @AllAboutLove asked me to record and upload a few of G and L's moments together on the show from the Tenplay videos (which not all can see), and I have finally had the time to do so. They are linked below Smiley

Can I also just say that after watching these recordings many times from trimming/editing the clips, I have totally fallen in love with this couple! And can totally see how they are perfect for each other.

There is also another video, however I realised that I had forgotten to trim it.. Embarressed!

* all videos are from the tenplay website Smiley
:Thanktwo so much @lrose! That is a ton of hard work and is so truly appreciated, especially for those of us who are unable to watch on the site :frommeto I'll be adding the video clips from the episodes that I edited so all their moments can be chronicled. ITA, that watching their moments together I also just love them this couple. They're just meant to be beatingheart

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

thebatchelorette - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 15 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:20 am

Some adorable pics chronicling G and Lee's love journey :sweetheart:

It's Love! See Lee and Georgia's Beautiful Romance in Pictures
30 October, 2016 by GENEVIEVE ROTA

The moment Georgia Love met Lee Elliott in the first episode of The Bachelorette, we knew Lee was going to go the distance. Why? He made Georgia — who's usually pretty unflappable — extremely nervous. She had the same reaction to Lee that Sam Frost had to Sasha Mielczarek last year, so it seemed almost a sure thing that Lee would go far.

Over the course of the season, Lee didn't get as much air time as we'd have liked, but whenever he did, he showed himself to be a great guy — and someone who Georgia seemed to have incredibly strong feelings for (as much as the editors tried to disguise them in the interest of keeping a little bit of mystery).

In the finale of the show, we saw Georgia finally tell Lee she's madly in love with him, and it was as heartfelt as you could imagine. As much as we loved some of the guys Georgia had to let go, it's clear she was destined for Lee. Keep scrolling to see their Bachelorette adventure in pictures.

First We Met Georgia
thebatchelorette - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 15 First-We-Met-Georgia

Then We Met Lee
thebatchelorette - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 15 We-Met-Lee-Nice-Jacket

Lee Brought a Donkey to Meet Georgia and They Really Hit It Off (We knew from this moment he would win.)
thebatchelorette - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 15 Lee-Brought-Donkey-Meet-Georgia-Really-Hit-Off

On Their First Date, They Hit a Secluded Beach
thebatchelorette - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 15 First-Date-Hit-Secluded-Beach

They Went to a Pretty Marina in a Cool Car (and laughed at each other's dad jokes)
thebatchelorette - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 15 Went-Pretty-Marina-Cool-Car

They Drove a Boat (and talked about marriage and kids)
thebatchelorette - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 15 Drove-Boat

Georgia Made Lee Do Push-Ups (Reason We Love Her #1)
thebatchelorette - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 15 Georgia-Made-Him-Do-Push-Ups-Reason-We-Love-Her-1

The Date Went So Well She Gave Him a Rose, Thus Cementing Him as a Potential Winner
thebatchelorette - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 15 Date-Went-So-Well-She-Gave-Him-Rose-Thus-Cementing-Him-Potential-Winner

After a Long Gap Between Dates, Lee Got Another Chance With Georgia
thebatchelorette - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 15 After-Long-Gap-Between-Dates-Lee-Got-Another-Chance-Georgia

And Stared Into Each Other's Eyes
thebatchelorette - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 15 Stared-Each-Other-Eyes

They Recreated the Famous Dirty Dancing Scene
thebatchelorette - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 15 Recreated-Famous-Dirty-Dancing-Scene-Cute

They Nailed the Move and I Swear Georgia Fell For Lee at This Very Moment
thebatchelorette - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 15 Nailed-Move-I-Swear-Georgia-Fell-Lee-Very-Moment

On the Home Town Dates Georgia and Lee Seemed So Happy to Be Back Together
thebatchelorette - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 15 Home-Town-Dates-Georgia-Lee-Seemed-So-Happy-Back-Together

Georgia Got Along Swimmingly With Lee's Family
thebatchelorette - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 15 Georgia-Got-Along-Swimmingly-Lee-Family

And Lee Scored a Coveted Spot in the Final 2 With This Rose
thebatchelorette - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 15 Lee-Scored-Coveted-Spot-Final-2-Rose

Then Came Singapore! The Cute Couple Saw the Sights in a Trishaw . . .
thebatchelorette - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 15 Came-Singapore-Cute-Couple-Saw-Sights-Trishaw

They Took in the Big City Lights During a Romantic Boat Ride . . .
thebatchelorette - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 15 Took-Big-City-Lights-During-Romantic-Boat-Ride

Lee Survived a Grilling From Georgia's Dad
thebatchelorette - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 15 Lee-Survived-Grilling-From-Georgia-Dad

And Finally, Georgia Told Lee She Was Madly in Love With Him
thebatchelorette - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 15 Finally-Georgia-Told-Lee-She-Madly-Love-Him

Congratulations, Georgia and Lee!
thebatchelorette - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 15 Congratulations-Georgia-Lee
http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Pictures-Georgia-Love-Lee-Elliott-Bachelorette-42630620#opening-slide
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:40 pm

I love that Lee's parents were thereto support Georgia and her family.

That speaks volumes.

ETA: I love those pics @AllAboutLove posted above, but it is annoying that we didn't get to see them on the boat (Notebook portion of date) or that we didn't get to see his convo with Georgia's dad! TPTB left far too much good stuff out.

ETA #2: rose bud @lrose

Last edited by Spoil Me Again on Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:06 pm

Thanks so much for the videos and photos. :sweetheart:

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:24 am

Been informed that Georgia and Lee were spotted together today running and looking so in love and Lee posted a pic of him on his FB with Georgia and captioning it with him spending the day running with his "sole" mate beatingheart

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:27 am

The gorgeous couple, Georgia and Lee together today after their run and seen at Fenton & Fenton store  :sweetheart:

Loved meeting these two today #thebatchelorette #gorgeouscouple  thebatchelorette - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 15 1f491  @georgiealove @leeroyelliott by @all_for_kat

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:56 am

I love Georgia and Lee more than any other Bach/ette union - there's just something special and unique about them together, they radiate love and friendship bestbud! . The others do too and aren't far behind. IMO, the reason the US couples aren't as successful is because they are forced to end up with an engagement which is a set up for failure - JMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:11 am

Gorgeous couple. I'm going to have to rely on your guys to post FB pics. I thought I was following Lee but obviously not and he is no longer taking follows
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:16 am

Sundy wrote:Gorgeous couple. I'm going to have to rely on your guys to post FB pics. I thought I was following Lee but obviously not and he is no longer taking follows

I can't see his FB posts either

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:42 am

Hmmm... looks like he may have changed his FB settings then. Will have to wait until he either changes or makes it public to post stuff from there.

For the IG pic above, both Lee and Georgia liked it. They really do make a gorgeous couple! As much as Lee is a goodlooking guy I have to say that Georgia is stunning and a natural beauty.  :yes: G and Lee actually look alike to me, too. They also both seem to be beautiful souls as well and perfectly matched. They're definitely my fave Bette couple ever lovetogether
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:39 am

So much yes yes yes on this thread. Lee and Georgia are definitely my favorite couple from the entire Franchise. Love them together and as individuals.....two lovely people...who IMO are meant to be. beatingheart kisses
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:34 am

Love the little glimpses we get of them.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 61 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 38 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

+36
brownravens
Bobette
Mommyof2
Newto
KB_Mom