SELECT CONTENT

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Page 21 of 61 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 41 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fate - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 21 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:46 am

awwww I can see the love in their eyes. Such a lovely couple!  beatingheart

:sweetheart:  heartandarrow
@theprojecttv Lee and Georgia are in the building!  fate - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 21 1f339  #BacheloretteAU #TheProjectTV
fate - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 21 CxXsKANUoAA4Oup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

fate - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 21 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by Sundy Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:10 am

Anyone sponsor me cantstopl

https://pancareauction.com/lite-ui/#lots?category=All%20Lots
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:19 am

Lee is truly an incredible guy!

He has organized to raise funds for Pancreatic Cancer pancare.org.au for an event where people can bid to have a date with the guys from G's season!

Just incredible really that Lee has done such an awesome thing and has been so supportive not just emotionally as a partner by being there for Georgia but being so proactive as well and doing all he can to make a difference.

Men like Lee are very rare - what a gem he is.  beatingheart

@leeroyelliott Ever dreamt of dating one of the Bachelorette boys? Why not date them all at once?
In raising much needed awareness for @PancareAus, a cause extremely close to my gorgeous @georgiealove and my heart due to the devastating lose of her mother to pancreatic cancer last month, start bidding for your chance to join the #Bachelorette boys at @morrisjones_co for an exclusive 2 course luncheon (all drinks incl) specially designed by head chef @matthew_butcher
Saturday 17th December at 2pm
This once in a lifetime experience is strictly limited to the 12 highest bidders of the online auction with all money raised to go to Pancare Foundation.
To bid and for more details please visit:
www.pancare.org.au
Online auction ends 5pm 12/12/16
But seriously, how amazing are these guys? After everything we've been through they're continuing to band together to support a charity extremely close to my heart. My wonderful @leeroyelliott has organised a luncheon to raise money for @pancareaus where you can date the Bachelorette boys!! You can (and should!) bid for a spot at this exclusive luncheon at @MorrisJonesBar for a 2 course meal specially designed by head chef @matthew_butcher on Saturday 17th December at 2pm. Places to this are strictly limited to the 12 highest bidders of the online auction with all money raised to go to Pancare Foundation. To bid and for more details please visit: www.pancare.org.au Proudly and generously supported by: @morrisjones_co @asahibeer_au @moethennessy @diageo @endlesscider #WPCD #InItTogether #bacheloretteau #pancare #pancreaticcancerawarenessmonth by @georgiealove

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:22 am

I love that Lee calls Georgia "my gorgeous Georgia" and she calls him "my wonderful Lee" in their captions for the above pic (they posted it on both of their IG accounts)

:sprinklehearts
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:41 am

Who are the 12? I know Matty will not be attending
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:00 am

Sundy wrote:Who are the 12?  I know Matty will not be attending
I am not sure. I think they have posted on their accounts as well the pic and info after G and Lee posted it and saw that Matty posted he won't be attending so I am not sure on the others. From the looks of their posts it seems they may be attending so I think most of the guys will attend?

It's truly a wonderful cause and I hope they raise a ton of money!  fate - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 21 1f64f
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:22 am

The video has been posted. Dont know how to embed but here is the link

https://www.facebook.com/TheProjectTV/videos/10154076395348441/

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:32 am

I really hope the video of Lee and Georgia on The Project will be posted on the SM sites or it can be recorded and uploaded as Lee and G are just too adorable for words and it really was a bittersweet but beautiful interview. Here's a some of moments of G and Lee on The Project as best I can remember that I was typing while watching:

• They showed the clip of G and Lee at FRC when G tells Lee she is madly in love with him and loves him so much and Lee saying he loves G so much and then the long pash... too cute that both G and Lee were red faced when the panel started talking about their long pash since it really was h-o-t!  fate - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 21 1f525  fate - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 21 1f525

• Asked how it's been without the cameras and Lee says it's been amazing (I suspect even more so now since this is the first public on-camera interview they have done since the finale) fate - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 21 2764

• G and Lee talked about after filming had finished and the crew were celebrating and all drinking champagne and Lee was like "is this the part where I ask for your telephone number?"  giggling

• From the minute they are on the show, G and Lee were holding hands (just like they did on the season) and are so cute and the panel brought it up saying "you're still holding hands!" and laughing and straight away Lee takes Georgia's hand and kisses her hand!! (It's the cutest moment ever!)  heartbeat  cloud nine

• They ask when was the moment that Georgia knew Lee was the one for her and Lee whispers behind his hand, "first night"  and he laughs and Georgia says "but genuinely that first night" and she talks about how she was embarrassed watching herself back meeting Lee because she was so nervous and giggly with him and how she thought he was the stitch-up guy casted since he brought a donkey but then he tells these dad jokes and looks at her with these eyes of his. It's so cute - Lee blushing and holding her hand so tight! Just by their body language on the Project when talking about that first night one can see it was love at first sight  fate - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 21 1f60d

• The panel then asks about the tough time Georgia has gone through with the passing of her mum and how bittersweet it must have been and it is just heartbreaking because you can see the real pain G still has and Lee immediately puts his arm around Georgia and moves even closer to her and is in total protective and comfort/support mode fate - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 21 1f625  fate - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 21 1f494  fate - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 21 2764

• Georgia talks about how within 24 hours she was having the happiest moment of her life and everyone knowing she was with Lee and then within 24 hours getting the worst phone call of her life fate - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 21 1f625  fate - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 21 1f494 and how difficult it has been but would have been even more difficult if Lee hadn't been there.

• Georgia says how her mum absolutely supported her 100% in being the Bachelorette and how if she hadn't done it she would never have met Lee and she would still be in Tasmania and even further away from her mother while she was sick so it really seems like it was destiny and I am so thankful that G has Lee.  beatingheart

• Georgia says Lee has organized and event to raise awareness for Pancreatic Cancer and Lee talks about the event he has organized for people to bid to date the guys from the season and raise funds for research money. Just heartbreaking but so lovely at the same time that Lee thought to do something like this to raise awareness and funds for such a great cause and so personal to Georgia and also himself.  fate - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 21 1f49c

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong emoji - had the sunglasses instead of the heart eyes)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:37 am

I just saw your post @see2love - thank you so much for the link  blowkiss I'm sure I missed a lot so can't wait to watch again! Embedding the video below

:sweetheart:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:45 am

The are really made for each other! :swinginglove :sweetheart:

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:21 am

see2love wrote:The are really made for each other! :swinginglove :sweetheart:
So true! They really are. beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:41 pm

Thanks @AllAboutLove and @see2love

Off to watch the video now.

So happy these two goof-balls found each other.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 61 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 41 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

+36
brownravens
Bobette
Mommyof2
Newto
KB_Mom