SELECT CONTENT

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Page 22 of 61 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 41 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 22 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by Seabear Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:23 pm

Thank you @AllAboutLove and @see2love for posting The Project video!!

I could not respect and love this couple anymore. Two delightfully lovely genuine people who found each other through this crazy show. Hands down my favorite pair from the entire franchise. So much happiness amidst the sadness. Lee and Georgia are amazing together. beatingheart :sweetheart: PINKHEART
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 22 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by Spoil Me Again Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:26 pm

Agree with you @Seabear!

Also, Georgia looks stunning! Love her hair!
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Cetamy Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:30 pm

Thanks for posting the video @AAL & See2love lovely. The way Lee looks at G wow! so much appreciation in those eyes. Giving her so much support, holding hands the whole time.They were truly meant to be. It was almost like a blessing that G's mum saw Lee and was happy then died not long after.
Cetamy
Cetamy

Female Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:57 am

Thinking of Georgia and her family during this heartbreaking time and month which is Pancreatic Cancer Awareness month.  Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 22 1f625   Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 22 1f49c   

@georgiealove In memory of the strong, beautiful, funny and intelligent woman I knew as my mum Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 22 1f49c Today is World Pancreatic Cancer Day. Please wear purple, buy a ribbon, wristband or @francescacollections charity bracelet or donate as much or as little as you can to @pancareaus for much needed research into this insidious disease. 7% survival rate is just not enough, and I don't wish for anyone else to know the feeling of having it take away someone they love Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 22 1f49c

#pancare #pancareaus #pancreaticcancerawarenessmonth #WPCD #InItTogether #francescascollections

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:49 am

When I look back from when Georgia was announced as the Bette until now, I have to say that Georgia was an incredible Bachelorette and the perfect choice to be the lead! Without a doubt, imo, Channel Ten choosing Georgia to be the Bachelorette was the best decision ever as I think Georgia is an amazing person and truly embodies someone that other women can look up to and the total package for a lucky man (Lee). Georgia is gorgeous, has a beautiful soul, is so smart, driven, witty, articulate, hilarious and fun, and also is so kind and caring as well as such a strong, strong woman, and the way she has carried herself with such grace and poise is incredible. She really is a unicorn and Lee really is a very lucky man to have won Georgia's heart. :yes: beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:15 am

G and Lee together :sprinklehearts :swinginglove

Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 22 15135759_10209689521628694_5456245359518339119_n
sc leeroyelliott
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:17 am

Such an adorable couple! Lee posted this on his IG story of him with Georgia :sweetheart:

Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 22 15027452_10209689594790523_6615012217476141489_n
IG leeroyelliott
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:20 am

AllAboutLove wrote:When I look back from when Georgia was announced as the Bette until now, I have to say that Georgia was an incredible Bachelorette and the perfect choice to be the lead! Without a doubt, imo, Channel Ten choosing Georgia to be the Bachelorette was the best decision ever as I think Georgia is an amazing person and truly embodies someone that other women can look up to and the total package for a lucky man (Lee). Georgia is gorgeous, has a beautiful soul, is so smart, driven, witty, articulate, hilarious and fun, and also is so kind and caring as well as such a strong, strong woman, and the way she has carried herself with such grace and poise is incredible. She really is a unicorn and Lee really is a very lucky man to have won Georgia's heart. :yes: beatingheart

IA 100%

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:50 am

love 'em!!
For some weird reason I cant see his SC stories even though I follow him scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:35 am

see2love wrote:love 'em!!
For some weird reason I cant see his SC stories even though I follow him scratch

This is my problem as well. sad Anyone know why?!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:52 am

Welcome1 @sarwaah so glad to have you join! bestbud!

That's a bummer about his SC stories not showing up for you and @see2love. It could be a glitch or something? Unless you were added recently then I think maybe the stories don't show up if they were posted before being added?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:22 am

Spoil Me Again wrote:
Also, Georgia looks stunning! Love her hair!
ITA, Georgia is stunning! Love her hair as well! She can pull of any hairstyle and even short hairstyles as she's a natural beauty beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 61 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 41 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

+36
brownravens
Bobette
Mommyof2
Newto
KB_Mom