SELECT CONTENT

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Page 30 of 61 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 45 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 30 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:14 pm

:swinginglove:sprinklehearts

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 30 4a1abcdb504a86f5810f41a5227cb4dd
sc leeroyelliott
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 30 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by Spoil Me Again Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:50 pm

LOVE THEM!
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:52 pm

Georgia looking stunning at the AACTA Awards in Sydney last night! She's gorgeous! beatingheart
Lee wasn't at the event since he had work but he and Georgia will be together today and at an event later tonight in Melbourne  hearthumbsup

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 30 CzEzs4vVEAA0xDz
source

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:39 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:57 pm

Wow! Look at that outfit! Beautiful!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:28 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Wow! Look at that outfit! Beautiful!
I love her outfit - she really is gorgeous

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:41 am

Just Looking wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Wow! Look at that outfit! Beautiful!
I love her outfit - she really is gorgeous
ITA. Georgia really is gorgeous and a natural beauty and also beautiful inside too. I've read so many comments from those who have met her who say she is the nicest and most lovely person and so down to earth. Even Matty said she was one in a million and so many of the other guys have commented on how lovely she is, inside and out. Lee really found himself a gem (a diamond) when he won G's heart  beatingheart

ETA: G on the red carpet looking beautiful 

IG popsugarau

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:44 am

These two are so adorable :swinginglove :sprinklehearts

We're swinging into the silly season with a spot of croquet, darling! @royalcroquetclub is back at Melbourne's Birrarung Marr until December 23. Grab a pimms, some delicious stall food, listen to awesome beats and see if you're any better at croquet than I am (hint: you will be) #anyoneforcroquet #royalcroquetclub #swingwhenyourewinning #glee #justtwobigkids @leeroyelliott @nova100 by @georgiealove
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:18 am

I can't get over that dress, just gorgeous. Thanks for the vid @AllAboutLove

The swinging vid is hilarious. They are so darn cute!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:19 pm

WOW! Georgia looks exquisite in that black dress!
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:37 am

Spoil Me Again wrote:WOW! Georgia looks exquisite in that black dress!
Exquisite is the perfect word. hearthumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:12 am

I keep repeating myself but these two really are so adorable! :cutiepie

Lee's hashtags are so cute as well and are perfect for this pun couple  :swinginglove

leeroyelliott It's a GTL kinda Sunday Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 30 1f46bGeorgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 30 1f3c3Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 30 1f373 Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 30 2615  @georgiealove @legacycamberwell #thetanrunningtrack #dontgobaconmyheart #icouldntififried #eggselent #letsavocuddle #sunyay #coupleswhobrunchtogetherstaytogether 

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:47 am

The fundraising event that Lee organized for Pancreatic Cancer is this upcoming Saturday. It's wonderful to see so many of the guys from Georgia's season being so supportive and willing to be there to make a difference -- it really shows what a great group of men they are.  hearthumbsup  

@leeroyelliott Only 1 more week till you could go on a date with The Bachie Bunch! All in the name of charity and to raise much needed awareness for @PancareAus, this once in a lifetime experience is strictly limited to the 12 highest bidders. The online auction has less than 48 hours to go so you best get bidding now if you wish to join The Bachie Bunch for lunch at @morrisjones_co next Saturday! Every dollar raised will go to Pancare Foundation. To bid and for more details please visit www.pancare.org.au #thebachiebunch #bacheloretteau #menwholunch #pancare #wininganddining #formanorderlyqueueladies

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 30 15253248_699008756932586_4401656813368377344_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQwMjA1MTQ4MjYyMjMxNDE2OQ%3D%3D

Elliott, who took Love’s heart on the show earlier this year, has organised at least 13 of the 16 boys to be a Morris Jones in Chapel St, Windsor, for a fundraiser for the Pancare Foundation.

Elliott said the boys have put any awkwardness behind them from what happened on the show.

“It could have been an awkward situation for everyone, but these guys are all amazing, incredible guys and so generous with everything,” he said.

“I did a phone around and gave them a call, I’m so proud to call them all mates,” he said.

“Nothing was an issue, they are flying in from all around the country, all out of their own pockets.”

It will be the first time all the boys have been together since the show. Runner up Matty J is not expected at this stage.
link
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 61 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 45 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

+36
brownravens
Bobette
Mommyof2
Newto
KB_Mom