SELECT CONTENT

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Page 39 of 61 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 50 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 39 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:11 pm

@AllAboutLove Thank you. That sounds like a good stepping stone for Georgia.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

repost - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 39 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:57 pm

^^^ maybe a bit like The View?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:23 pm

@Sprite it's a pretty big deal of a show, I think and has won lots of awards. It's at night as well so in a primetime slot. I wouldn't categorize it at all like The View (it's definitely more prestigious a show and not about opinions as much as the View is. Studio 10 show, which is in the mornings, I think would be a bit more like the View). It's also the same show that had Georgia and Lee on it when they made their debut as a couple and is the show that all the couples and leads go on since it's on the same network. @Sundy or others could give more info on it.

Overall, I do hope Georgia gets a great position somewhere and an opportunity in some capacity even if on a different show or something. She has all the qualifications and degrees and was a news anchor before being the bachelorette so she is well qualified and really is a true natural and has a warm engaging presence. It'd be great if she does more journalism tv work or even something else. Hopefully that happens for her this year as she really was born to do it IMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:32 am

This is really special and what a lovely candle and phrase "Love is all you need". I'm sure Georgia's family is proud of her as is her beloved mum who is looking over her from heaven. beatingheart

@@georgiealove Here it is! I'm so excited to reveal the newest candle from @damselfly_official designed by me for @pancareaus, in memory of my beautiful mum who passed from pancreatic cancer in October. Available now in two different colours and scents for $39.95 each, 100% of profits from the 'Love Is All You Need' candle go directly to Pancare repost - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 39 1f49c Link in bio #pancareaus #damselfly #pancreaticcancerawareness #flydamselfly #originalquotecandle #loveisallyouneed

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:46 pm

I follow both Georgia and Lee on IG. They are the best!!! I like seeing the love and fun they share. The happiness and friendship with each other and their families and friends is so full of laughter and acceptance of themselves and others. They hang out with Cam fairly often and that friendship is hilarious. Lee and Georgia aka Glee are my favorite couple!! repost - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 39 1f60d  repost - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 39 1f60d  repost - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 39 1f602  repost - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 39 1f602
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:52 pm

That's a great idea! I've never seen a candle created for charity, love it!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:14 pm

Cam with G and Lee this weekend and he posted this...  

repost - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 39 6025dc45ee966f2d43a4dd1d0b7ea2e0
IG camcranley

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:09 am

^^^ And Cameron. He would be my pick for the next Bachelor and I think Georgia and Lee would give him their seal of approval.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:22 am

@Sprite Cameron is definitely my pick for next Bachelor. He seems like a truly wonderful guy and a great catch!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:56 pm

Love seeing how happy this gorgeous couple are :inlove I can even see them making it down the aisle before Tim and Anna!

@AllAboutLove I think Cam is a lovely guy, but do you think he could carry a season? I get too many shy/awkward vibes off him, and I feel like SM would destroy him
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by minnie_ Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:59 am

Moved to general thread
minnie_
minnie_

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:11 am

It's always difficult to post within the forum rules in a Fan Thread when it appears a couple are headed for a split or there are issues. I've created this General Discussion thread.

General Discussion thread

The fan thread is for positive or encouraging comments for the couple. If there are any other discussions or opinions, they can take place in the GD thread. I have moved some posts over for further discussion.  

TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 61 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 50 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

+36
brownravens
Bobette
Mommyof2
Newto
KB_Mom