SELECT CONTENT

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Page 42 of 61 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 51 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 42 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:09 am

These two are just adorable  :cutiepie heartglasses :sweetheart:
An apple company named one of their apples after G and Lee as a couple and the apple was named Smitten! Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 42 1f60d  
I have to say this is the cutest and most adorable campaign promo I've seen (Art and Matilda did something similar with fruit but not as big a campaign) beatingheart  

IG @montagueofficial
@leeroyelliott Just another day in the orchard!  It's not everyday you plant a seed in creating a new apple! #smitten #appleofmyeye #loveyoutothecore #apeeling #appleyeverafter #anappleadaykeepsthedoctoraway 
@georgiealove A random example of something I thought I'd never say: "my boyfriend and I were involved in the creation of a brand new apple". Yet here we are!!  It might sound core-ny but how apple-tising do they look?! #imsmitten #hestheappleofmyeye #lovehimtothecore #hesapeeling #appleyeverafter

The hashtags and captions by Lee and Georgia are always on point!  Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 42 3806527698  I love that they use hashtags like sentences and added words that are unique to their posts and relationship unlike most hashtags which are just used so people can find the post but in Lee and G's case they seem to use them most to express themselves in a unique way and are often the only hashtag on IG with the hashtag they use  hearthumbsup

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 42 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by Newto Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:16 am

^^ Great photos. Thanks!! :Woah-hoo:

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:19 am

For the photos above... there was also BTS video of Georgia and Lee and they were telling each other apple jokes and making apple puns just like their hashtags on their pics the whole time they were being photographed and just laughing together ... it was so adorable and just like how they were on the show   cloud nineheartbeat

@Newto blowkiss I'll be posting more pics - there's so many adorable ones. These two just make me smile!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:38 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:For the photos above... there was also BTS video of Georgia and Lee and they were telling each other apple jokes and making apple puns just like their hashtags on their pics the whole time they were being photographed and just laughing together ... it was so adorable and just like how they were on the show   cloud nineheartbeat

@Newto blowkiss I'll be posting more pics - there's so many adorable ones. These two just make me smile!

I'm glad to see that the puns continue....and the apples look delicious.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:25 pm

G and Lee's first Valentine's Day together was amazing! Here's a recap:

On the show for their Fantasy Date, Georgia took Lee on a helicopter ride to go down memory lane and showed him all the places they had been and how much it had meant to her to have been with him on those dates. Well... Lee recreated this for Georgia for Valentine's Day and they went on a helicopter ride over Melbourne and could see the places from the helicopter that they'd had dates in real life and off the show!  beatingheart  Lee even had champagne ready when they landed and while they didn't have a picnic like on the show after they landed after their down memory lane helicopter tour they instead did one even better and went out to dinner! (the night before this G took Lee out to dinner and the photo below of G by herself is one from that night... there's a photo of her from the Valentine's day dinner but I will post it later because Lee used it in a very special way and it deserves its own post) beatingheart

:sweetheart:  heartandarrow

@leeroyelliott Come fly with me, come fly come fly away!  My love for you has really taken off and with every day it reaches new heights! Will you be my valentine @georgiealove  Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 42 1f618  

@georgiealove When @leeroyelliott said to me during The Bachelorette that he didn't want the show to be the only time we went on extravagant dates, I never thought we'd actually be flying over our city in a helicopter just 6 months later!! You've outdone yourself my love, best Valentine's Day ever  Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 42 1f60d  #glee #nocameracrewthistime #melbournemelbournemelbourne #comeflywithme
Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 42 B13cbe6761ba53694c11492eeeb2ec6e

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 42 49615580e1db838b9ac97122ea572674

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 42 8df778bc4d13c5c6c1fe05748a73273b

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 42 Ad2f5acd643a978c8c1cf663243b11cf

Sources: IG stories leeroyelliott georgiealove
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:29 pm

They are so cute. I am really liking Georgia's shorter hair.
I love Lee in his glasses.

Last edited by Sprite on Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:35 pm

Georgia is so beautiful as is this post by Lee  beatingheart

@leeroyelliott Wishing all the women waking up around the world a very happy International Women's Day! I am so extremely fortunate to have been raised by and among the most amazing, selfless, strong, loving women I know! So although the world is full of incredible and inspirational women today I wish to say thank you and send all my love to the women that helped shape me to be the person I am today! From my grandmother, to my mother, all three of my sisters, my aunts and my beautiful nieces! There's not enough positive adjectives in the world to describe you all!
Lastly, but by no means least, I wish to send a massive shoutout and my love to one of the most courageous, strong, intelligent, driven and downright hilarious (just ask her) woman I have ever had both the privilege and pleasure of not only meeting but to call mine in you @georgiealove #internationalwomensday #IWD2017 #whorunstheworld #battingwellabovemyaverage

This was one of the pics that Lee took of G on their Valentine's Day dinner (as I posted above in the V day post) and Lee posted it for International Women's Day.
LOVE it!! heartandarrow
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:01 am

Love this photo of G and her hairstyle for an event she was at. She looks stunning!  Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 42 1f497

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 42 F2a04d5688ab31fc2970ce952c045ff8
IG georgiealove

Posting this one of G because, as Lee said to Georgia on the show her eyes are "ridiculous" and amazing. She's truly lovely Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 42 1f495

IG georgiealove

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:32 am

Thanks, AllAboutLove. Gorgeous couple.

:Thanktwo

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:19 am

One of the things I love about G and Lee's relationship is how it is the little things with them... like G writing Lee love notes and making him lunches during the week and sharing a coffee together and making that about Lee and how she counts her blessings twice when she thinks of him.

So thoughtful and loving beatingheart

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 42 C8f194f38f4260c93d27bd7463b039c6

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 42 8487b09cee4ae48714a83e34ce41e7f5
IG story georgiealove
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:15 am

They. Are. The. Best.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:43 pm

@Spoil Me Again they really are. I have been slacking (due to N&V and the Aussie and NZ threads) and need to (will) post more but these two are just adorable! Love them beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 61 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 51 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

+36
brownravens
Bobette
Mommyof2
Newto
KB_Mom