SELECT CONTENT

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Page 8 of 61 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 34 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamLee - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 8 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:41 pm

Just Looking wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I was just thinking of what Georgia and Lee would look like at Derby Day and other events and how they would be such a stunning couple and Lee so proud to have a woman as gorgeous as Georgia to show her off.

My heart breaks for them  teamLee - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 8 1f494

I too am looking forward to seeing them out and abut together.  Do you think they will be though in the cirumstances with her mum.  I can imagine that her mum would tell Georgia to go about her life with Lee and that Georgia would do that to support him.  JMO

In one of their radio interviews they did Lee said they won't be going to any events but spending time with her family and supporting Georgia. From his other interviews and his IG post, Lee has said that is the focus and nothing else matters at the moment and considering he called Network Ten awhile ago to let them know that he was going to visit Georgia and her mom in hospital and not asking for permission but telling them because it was real life and TV show or not, he wanted to be there for her. So I think that Lee is doing everything to support Georgia and being her rock like he said in IG post. I won't be surprised if he called off The Project show that they were supposed to attend either as he had said one interview he was worried about Georgia because she is so strong but I think he sees it as making sure Georgia's well-being is his primary focus and everything else doesn't matter.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

teamLee - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 8 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:13 pm

Posting this here as it really shows just how excited Lee was to watch his love story with Georgia.
When I look at Lee's face in the video, he is wearing the same in-love smile he had with Georgia beatingheart

AllAboutLove wrote:Video of Lee watching himself on first Episode meeting Georgia. He looks really happy and excited to me!  In an interview (in SM/Media No Discussion thread) Georgia said she was going to watch and see the person she met for her love story so maybe Lee doing the same thing? Could be a clue if Lee is F1... so doing the same?  

Watching Lee watching Lee. So meta.
#thebachelorette #teamlee #leeelliott @the__bachelorette by @eatmywords_au
link

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:19 pm

Awww that vid is so sweet! beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:28 pm

My heart squeezed when I read that Lee insisted on being with Georgia and visiting her mother before the finale even aired. He just didn't care any more for the shoe, the public and what is probably a huge potential fine. IMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:53 pm

I can't believe I didn't notice it before but they totally gave away that it was Lee and Georgia when they used a pun for the title of the song "End of the Rose" (so rose instead or road) and this done right after Lee's 2nd SD. So it was then that it was the end of the rose/road already for this punny pair and a match made in pun heaven.

:sprinklehearts :swinginglove lovetogether
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:29 pm

I thought so too @AAL! about the song. I know each of guys wrote a verse about themselves but I really think that the song applies to G&L story. Even Jake's part where he talks about lost in her eyes that 1st night, Lee said the same thing on the red carpet. I just think the song ,End of the Rose is really Lee's song imo

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:46 pm

I totally agree that the song is about Lee and Georgia, specifically the first verse (which Lee himself helped write and sang) and the chorus which Georgia sang to.  beatingheart

It's also no surprise that Lee is in the middle and the focus of the pic with two guys on either side of him. It's like he's the groom and they are the groomsmen for once  giggling

End of the Rose

(1st Verse - Lee sings along with Courtney. The words are almost exactly what Lee said on the show)
Time for a leap of faith
Time to change my life
Start to realise
You're the butter to my knife
Outside my comfort zone
Love's never been so blind
Time to follow my heart
Stop thinking with my mind

(Pre-chorus - Georgia sings the bolded)
Cause you've got me breaking all of my rules
And I just can't think of anyone
But you

(Chorus)
Running out of time
Make the most of what's before me
Searching for a sign
To lead me to the end of the rose
I know we found love
Following my heart so blindly
Hoping that this path
Will lead me to the end of the rose
Oh...Oh.. End of the Rose
Oh...Oh.. End of the Rose

We are pleased to announce the world premiere of GB5's debut single "End of the Rose" @bacheloretteau
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:55 pm

Exactly! Thanks for posting the song. I actually do like the song. Its a catchy tune. They seemed to have had tons of fun recording it. I enjoy watching them hearing it for the 1st.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:10 pm

teamLee - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 8 Img_0712

Love how into him she was even then
Source: My SC.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:52 pm

I always spoke of that aha moment and how it just smacks you in the face that the F1 was the one. Apart from all the other clues along the way there were many clues in the final date that gave you that smack.
Lees reaction that Belinda didn't go to Singapore
The way Georgia was sitting with Lee and her family, she was so relaxed
Lee kissing her hand and constantly kissing her head
Georgia just melting into Lee
The way that they intertwined their fingers appeared to be them wanting to hold each other but were prevented by the need to film
Georgia's body language in the pool etc

They were just so into each other and it was so lovely to see
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:45 pm

Loving this forum! It gives me good feels.

On Friday night when I was going through all the articles about the finale I came across an interview with Lee where he said that not only did he visit Georgia's mum but he also cooked dinner for the whole family last week. To me... That's how I know he's a keeper.

Sorry - I can't remember where I read it - it had been a very long day at work and it was a very tall gin I was drinking while catching up with all the news. teamLee - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 8 2498057887

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:23 pm

Hey - just been on the Facebook page and they said there were new extras videos loaded by Channel 10.

Can someone who has access to the Tenplay site please embed any relevant vids for us - and also the insider guides because when I could access the site at the beginning of the season there was extra footage on those vids we don't see in the episode.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 61 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 34 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

+36
brownravens
Bobette
Mommyof2
Newto
KB_Mom