SELECT CONTENT

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Page 9 of 61 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 35 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamLee - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 9 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:41 am

Katiebelle wrote:Loving this forum! It gives me good feels.

On Friday night when I was going through all the articles about the finale I came across an interview with Lee where he said that not only did he visit Georgia's mum but he also cooked dinner for the whole family last week. To me... That's how I know he's a keeper.

Sorry - I can't remember where I read it - it had been a very long day at work and it was a very tall gin I was drinking while catching up with all the news. teamLee - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 9 2498057887
@Katiebelle I think this is the interview  beatingheart

I am so glad that Lee is there for Georgia and her family. That's exactly what she needs in this heartbreaking time of her life.

Love’s mother Belinda has been admitted to palliative care for “aggressive” pancreatic cancer and Elliot said he just had to be there in person for the former Tasmanian TV journalist.

“The fact of the matter is her mum is not well and it is not going to have a happy ending,” Elliot told AAA earlier today from a Melbourne hotel room where he was planning to watch tonight’s finale with Love.

“It is what I have struggled with the most. I just so badly wanted to there for her, not just emotionally but physically to hold her and be there for her.

“For nothing else, from today onwards I can be there for her whenever I want to be as opposed to Channel 10 having to organise a covert operation to get me to see her.”

Elliot said he was able to go and visit Love’s “strong and amazing” mum Belinda in hospital last week for the first time and also cooked dinner for her family earlier this week, but it had been a frustrating experience to hide from the paparazzi.

“I understand the process but I am done with that,” he said.

“Tonight could not have come sooner for the reason I wanted to be there for her; I want to be there for the best of times and the worst of times and unfortunately it doesn’t get any worse than this.

“It is such a rollercoaster of emotions.

“I am so happy that the world finds out that Georgia Love has fallen in love with me and I have fallen in love with her but at the same time you have to realise this is your life and her mum is not well and it is a far more serious situation than the two of us being discovered.

"It puts everything into perspective.”
https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/entertainment/a/33026212/roller-coaster-of-emotions-for-bachelorette-winner-lee/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

teamLee - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 9 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:50 am

Posting this here. It's truly a heartbreaking time but I am thankful they have found each other and Lee is supporting Georgia.

THE Bachelorette finale couldn’t come soon enough for Lee Elliot.

Not only could he finally declare he’d won the girl, but it meant he could finally be there publicly for Georgia Love as she and her family deal with her mother’s cancer battle.

“It’s a difficult situation at the best of times but obviously with the whole Bachelorette thing thrown in it’s made it exponentially worse,” the 35-year old mechanical plumber said.

“It just reiterated how much I want to be there with Georgia and be her rock. And now with this finale over I can. It doesn’t have to be a covert operation for me to see her. I can just get in the car and be there for her, not just emotionally but physically as well.

“I couldn’t be more thankful that tonight the world found out I fell in love with Georgia Love.”

Having had such a tough start to their relationship, both Love and Elliot said they have no doubt they’ll last the distance.

“I couldn’t imagine there are many things harder to come,” said Love.

“Even though it’s not something that any couple should have to go through, especially so early on, the fact we have had to and have been able to stick together through all of this and have each other as support is only going to strengthen us.”

Added Elliot: “I have absolutely found my soulmate, the love of my life and my best mate.”

teamLee - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 9 264f3e0c5717f759c2ed0056de6e1245?width=650
http://www.couriermail.com.au/entertainment/television/the-bachelorette-australia-georgia-love-makes-her-final-choice-in-dramatic-season-finale/news-story/fdea236b126a191fe79b817a8a487ac7

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:53 am

Lee's code name was Michael Cameron and Georgia's was Rose DeWitt (from Titanic). It is too cute, especially about both fitting on the door  giggling

Can you reveal what your code name for Georgia was?
(Laughs) Actually I need to change that—we’re at a point where I can. So I had her in my phone as ‘Rose DeWitt.’

A little Titanic reference?
It might very well be! And yes, we’ve discussed that if we’re ever on a boat that’s going down, we can absolutely both fit on that door.

And your code name was Michael, right?
’Michael Cameron.’
http://www.elle.com.au/culture/hot-list/2016/10/the-bachelorette-australia-interview-with-lee-elliott-after-finale/[/quote]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:06 pm

Lee is just ridiculously hot. Ridiculously!!!

Not just physically, but emotionally.

I mean, even his hands, his hands are sexy. teamLee - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 9 1f60a .

Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:16 pm

I am watching....again giggling

Episode 1:

Georgia's dad: "What I want for you, is somebody who will put you #1...I want someone that makes you #1"

She sure found that person in Lee.

Last edited by Spoil Me Again on Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correct quote)
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:37 pm

Katiebelle wrote:Hey - just been on the Facebook page and they said there were new extras videos loaded by Channel 10.

Can someone who has access to the Tenplay site please embed any relevant vids for us - and also the insider guides because when I could access the site at the beginning of the season there was extra footage on those vids we don't see in the episode.
Tenplay should ease up on the restrictions right about now. teamLee - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 9 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:39 pm

Spoil Me Again wrote:
Episode 1:

Georgia's dad: "What I want for you, is somebody who will put you #1...I want someone that makes you #1"

She sure found that person in Lee.

It's really incredible.

Like Lee said, they had been at the same places at the same time and never crossed paths so it was fate that brought them together on the show.

Some things are just meant to be beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:30 am

This really says it all that even from the first moment that Lee met Georgia, he was wanting to take care of her and put her first

beatingheart

teamLee - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 9 D38ce984297f92dd8345b17022bff05d
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:55 am

I absolutely love this gif !

Actually those first interactions are my favourite of the entire season followed by their LCD !

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:03 am

Ohhh wow, he's hot.

This one a good season to watch? Was he a fan favorite??

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:19 am

@california90 it was an amazing season and I would definitely recommend watching it!

Georgia is absolutely gorgeous so they really are well matched, inside and out.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:24 am

nd4reality wrote:I absolutely love this gif !

Actually those first interactions are my favourite of the entire season followed by their LCD !

Me too! Hands down my favorite entrance and LCD of any season ever - their M&G was just sparks and chemistry and their LCD was all that and more - just breathtaking, romantic, sexy, fun, I could go on....

Some of my fave moments of the finale and before FRC are Lee's face when he met Georgia for MTP and when he meets her for LCD. Lee was so giddy with happiness and in love he was literally rubbing his hands together so excitedly when he saw Georgia. I've never seen a guy so excited before - he was radiating happiness and glee!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 61 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 35 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

+36
brownravens
Bobette
Mommyof2
Newto
KB_Mom