SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tryingtohard - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by KB_Mom Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:55 pm

Kashathediva wrote:With as much posting as DUH does on IG, there is no posting of photos of the Murray clan from her recent holiday visit. Perhaps she is being respectful of family privacy. giggling

Or the Murray women refused to wear gladiator sandals and thus the photos were deemed not worthy of an IG post. giggling
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

tryingtohard - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:15 pm

Kashathediva wrote:With as much posting as DUH does on IG, there is no posting of photos of the Murray clan from her recent holiday visit. Perhaps she is being respectful of family privacy. giggling

I don't think she knows the meaning of the word privacy. laugh out loud Perhaps someone should gift her a word of the day calendar or a dictionary for Christmas.  Hugesmile

KB_Mom wrote:Or the Murray women refused to wear gladiator sandals and thus the photos were deemed not worthy of an IG post. giggling

Now that seems more realistic an option!  laugh out loud

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:58 pm

I can understand Amanda wanting to post a "couple pic" of her and Josh and him posting the group pic since it's his family. That doesn't seem odd to me.  Her IG stories showed more of his family, primarily Stephanie,  and the friends they were with. I thought she seemed to blend really well and looked like she was enjoying her weekend. I'm judging this more from the snaps/videos than from the IG still pics they posted.  I especially loved the one of her and Steph holding hands and laughing while ice skating and then holding Josh up in the middle since he was struggling to stay vertical.  The Murray clan and their friends seem like a fun bunch IMO. I look forward to seeing the blended family photos of Christmas in California with the little ones.

Last edited by Beach Lover on Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:01 pm

My favorite insta of the weekend was Steph posting her new "sista sista." What a hilarious joke considering she already had some sista sistas (same terminology and poses) already a few years ago. It's like the cliche kid whose mommy brings home a new daddy for him every week. IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:07 pm

^^ I remember that.  Sad thing is I think she probably got along well with both of her brother's exes too.  She may have used the same IG verbiage, but I think she legitimately always wanted a sister.  Can't say I blame her for that.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:32 pm

It's my opinion that someone who has only been together a little over four months should still be on their honeymoon enjoying the wonderment of being in love. And since this hasn't been the first oops in the relationship again, all within a little over a four month time period they should really do some soul searching before walking down the aisle.

When someone is married for some years and have a couple kids, of course, you hope that they would work on staying together. But for a couple that haven't been together long and they have no children together I just don't get trying to make it work. If you are in love you don't have to try and make it work, it just does. IMO

Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:19 am

@Alanna I was JUST looking at that pic and thinking couldn't she have come up with a new caption at least?! laugh out loud

tryingtohard - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 20 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:55 pm

Whether one likes Amanda & Josh together or not (I do), I think most everyone would probably agree that the interactions between the girls and Sabel are frickin adorable.  I can't download their IG story so these screenshots will have to do.

tryingtohard - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 20 Img_5811
tryingtohard - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 20 Img_5812
tryingtohard - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 20 Img_5814
tryingtohard - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 20 Img_5813
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:03 pm

Thanks! ^ Nice to see some "normal" looking photos! Nice to see a healthy Sabel.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:41 pm

Those pics are so cute! I'm glad Sabel is well.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:47 pm

Damn hackers at it again.  cheeky

tryingtohard - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 20 Borduh10
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:55 pm

Yes, apparently a little unfollow/follow dance yet again. Pffft.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

+66
terrypat
scenedujour
suzq
ED
Jolena