SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by ReneeM Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:40 pm

How do we know amanda ended it?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:46 pm

Thanks guys! I was able to get IG stories to work.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:48 pm

So basically couples getting engaged on BIP is a joke and they should all just not next year.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:50 pm

As much crap as people (including me) gave Amanda for being a doormat, I always thought she would eventually leave him if things got bad enough knowing that she left her husband, after his alleged cheating, lying, and gambling issues. I'm glad she finally stepped up and stood up for herself and her daughters.

It must be killing josh that they couldn't even make it to Nick's season. Andi and nick got the last laugh after all the mud he slung at them. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:54 pm

*gasp* So sad.. not! Feel bad for the girls though sad

Andi is somewhere in London living it up with her gal pals with a "I Told you so" on her face and I love it! :halo: :uptonogood

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 27 1f49c

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 27 8367-910 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 27 I_got_13 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 27 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 27 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:58 pm

Time for BOR to stop getting engaged on TV shows. I mean this one didn't even last as long as the last TV engagement.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:03 pm

They both are so immature and IMO both only think about themselves. Anyone with a half a brain would have taken things at a slower pace especially when there are children involved. Josh shouldn't have packed up and moved so quickly and Amanda shouldn't have allowed it.

It's all about staying relevant and being an engaged couple after BIP was all part of staying relevant and trying to remain popular IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:05 pm

@ReneeM per RS' post
I know. I already know what you’re gonna say. “But she just went to NY with his family for Thanksgiving!” “But they were just at Jingle Ball together on Saturday night!” “They were together last night on her IG story in the Taco Bell drive thru!” Yes, yes, and yes. They were. But they are broken up. They just haven’t gone public with it yet because, my guess is, they’re trying to figure out the best time to do it. It’s holiday season, there was just a break up last week in the franchise, etc. I don’t know when their announcement is coming, all I can tell you is what is being reported to me by reliable sources. What you’re seeing on IG again, as I’ve said a gazillion times, is not a full picture of someone’s relationship. I heard she ended the engagement and Josh has moved out and is staying at a hotel. At this time, they’re just figuring out the next step. From the sounds of it, this isn’t something that’s a one time event that caused the breakup. It’s essentially everything you’ve been hearing from the beginning. Just a long time coming and for whatever reason finally came to a head. I even asked the sources, “I’ve heard they’ve broken up numerous times during these last 6 months and then get back together after cooler heads prevail. Could this just be another one of those times?” The response? “Doesn’t look like it. They’re broken up.”
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:05 pm

It seems that these people are so desperate to have this perfect Bachelor couple picture that they forget that you have to actually love the person and be compatible.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:08 pm

@hae1001 I read that post and somehow missed 'she ended the engagement'. Thank You!

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:09 pm

It also seems they have to have the perfect break up announcement as well in a timely fashion, if they in fact have decided to end their relationship. It must be at the most opportune time, and written just perfectly.

IMO, just go. End of story. What the heck is he doing in a hotel room and going to social events? Some of these people are so full of themselves.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:17 pm

Yeah, I don't get the point of Josh going to Becca's party yesterday, since he's not even friends with any of the people there, is he? The Jingle Ball makes a bit more sense, since Amanda going alone would've raised questions, but you'd think Amanda could've gone alone yesterday and give some excuse. These people are so weird. So did the breakup happen when Josh was tweeting about the future starting today and taking Sabel back to Atlanta? That would mean they've been faking it for over a week already.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

+66
terrypat
scenedujour
suzq
ED
Jolena