SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Kashathediva Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:23 pm

That portion could always be edited out, though if need be.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:26 pm

The happy couple update hasn't aired, so it can be scrapped and a break up interview can always happen.  Someone mentioned a Jake and Vienna type interview and I could see it if CH could get under Josh's skin.  And IMO, he'd try to set him off.  I personally don't think MM would allow Josh to do it.  She couldn't control the narrative and edit with TPTB.  Written, pre-approved, properly worded, press release sure, a live or pre-record interview, no.  JMO

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:30 pm

I'm so hoping for a breakup interview. These people's (Josh's and his momma's) biggest downfall is hubris IMO. I bet if the producers spin the potential breakup interview to appeal to their ego, josh would do it and provide hours of entertainment. Just like his "redemption" tour on BIP.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:46 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:The happy couple update hasn't aired, so it can be scrapped and a break up interview can always happen.  Someone mentioned a Jake and Vienna type interview and I could see it if CH could get under Josh's skin.  And IMO, he'd try to set him off.  I personally don't think MM would allow Josh to do it.  She couldn't control the narrative and edit with TPTB.  Written, preamp proved, properly worded, press release sure, a live or pre-record interview, no.  JMO

I agree, but what does it say about a grown azz man in his 30's that has mommy controlling the spin on his breakups. Suspect no no
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:47 pm

It's like Josh and Andi's OTT interview where they gushed about how happy they were and how they were going to start wedding planning "soon" 2 days before they announced their breakup all over again... laugh out loud
http://www.etonline.com/news/204417_exclusive_bachelor_stars_amanda_stanton_and_josh_murray_talk_co_parenting_wedding_plans_and_nick_viall/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:02 am

Well Duh seems to be much less of a mess than Andi was for the breakup. She just posted to her insta story with a very cute Charlie getting ready to watch a movie.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:09 am

everly wrote:Well if there is a break-up his family doesn't know because his sister is still liking Amanda's pics.

Would be funny if RS is yet again wrong about a break-up. laugh out loud

Steph would like Andi's pics way after they were broken up.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:13 am

And Amanda reached 1 million followers today.

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 33 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:15 am

Alanna wrote:Well Duh seems to be much less of a mess than Andi was for the breakup. She just posted to her insta story with a very cute Charlie getting ready to watch a movie.

I saw that - I think it might be because this was probably a long time coming and she's the one who did the dumping. With josh/andi, despite what andi said in her book, it did seem like it was josh who dumped her while Andi really thought for a long time that he was the love of her life. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:20 am

While it's always possible RS got bad info, IMO, the news isn't a really a surprise given the most recent unfollow/refollow that's been going on. That always seems to occur when they're having issues.  Then we immediately get happy, perfect family pics to try to prove that all is well, when it's noticed on SM and/or discussed here.  This time after it was noticed we got nothing to contradict the idea they were having problems.  

To add to that, other than MM's FB post, there has been nothing from them to deny it.  So I tend to think that this time, maybe it's actually going to stick and they're really done.  

I do admit I'm actually surprised that they aren't going to fake it threw Nick's season just to save face and prove us (the naysayers, no believers, Nick, Andi, the world, etc.) wrong.  But that's JMO.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngal Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:21 am

nothatgirl wrote:
Alanna wrote:Well Duh seems to be much less of a mess than Andi was for the breakup. She just posted to her insta story with a very cute Charlie getting ready to watch a movie.

I saw that - I think it might be because this was probably a long time coming and she's the one who did the dumping. With josh/andi, despite what andi said in her book, it did seem like it was josh who dumped her while Andi really thought for a long time that he was the love of her life. IMO.

Agree with this. I don't think Amanda was as in love with him as andi was. I think Amanda was more in love with the IDEA of him.

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:36 am

According to that ET article, Josh and Amanda's families are both supposed to fly to Orange County for Christmas.. They may need refunds though.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

+66
terrypat
scenedujour
suzq
ED
Jolena