SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Kels0012 Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:42 pm

People.com has an article on them, but I do not know how to bring it over.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by KB_Mom Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:48 pm

http://people.com/celebrity/josh-murray-says-he-amanda-stanton-have-been-through-the-gauntlet-relationship/

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:55 pm

Cry me a river Josh. I don't care that you two have "been through the gauntlet" because all of these couples go through it in some shape or form. He mentioned how calm Amanda is. It's funny because Andi could be just as loud and combatitive as Josh is IMO so it's funny how he can't make it work with someone as calm and sweet Amanda supposedly is. Time to grow up, Josh. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:56 pm

Really? They've been through the gauntlet? They need to take a page out of someone else's life who has really been challenged in the last 6 months and have a freaking reality check.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:02 pm

If they've gone through the gauntlet it's because IMO of their own doing and immaturity on both of their parts. Everyone has problems, if you are truly in love, respect and trust each other you figure it out without playing the follow/unfollow games on SM.

Neither one IMO are mature enough to handle any conflicts as evidence by their continuous break ups.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:19 pm

Unless I missed a newer quote somewhere in the article, those quotes all were from the Jingle Ball, probably before whatever happened to cause the spat, unfollow, etc. So, still nothing new and nothing confirming or denying they have or haven't broken up for good.  

These two need grow up.  Either work threw it like adults or move on.  JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:49 pm

The real problem is they have not gone to Disneyland in a while. Disneyland will solve almost anything...unless you are not fortunate enough to afford a ticket. Then that is truly running a gauntlet. OH--I edited to add, IMOAA as not everyone might truly love Disneyland.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:12 pm

No one would have any clue about their issues if they didn't go to sm to act out each time they have a fight. Gmab, if you want people not to know your business, don't try to get attention with it.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:21 pm

He said “She has a calming factor that helps out in tough situations that we had to take on during this entire journey.”

Translation : she's the sane one when I lose my sh!t by the hour.

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 40 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:17 pm

bleuberry wrote:He said “She has a calming factor that helps out in tough situations that we had to take on during this entire journey.”

Translation : she's the sane one when I lose my sh!t by the hour.

Translation: and even then she's wrong. :pizza1:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:34 pm

translation: Josh - "I know she is completely dunzo with me so I've got to pat her on the head a little until she gets back in line."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:33 pm

These two need to quit while they're ahead. They're posting insta stories of themselves having dinner at the beach..

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

+66
terrypat
scenedujour
suzq
ED
Jolena