SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Kashathediva Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:44 pm

It's a wonderful time for a wonderful cause. I don't know how anyone could hold anything philanthropic against a person. Certainly a real grown a33 man would not object for charity.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:57 pm

I wonder how Josh could sit through the entire season of Nick Viall. Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 45 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:23 am

Well that should be good for a breakup for the gazillionth time and maybe that will do them in.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:29 am

hae1001 wrote:I just saw on Instagram Sarah Herron Is hosting a viewing party during the premier to raise money for her charity shelift. Amanda is listed as one of the many bachelor alum but Josh isn't. I wonder how Amanda got permission to support anything Nick related? Instagram Post

Kashathediva wrote:It's a wonderful time for a wonderful cause. I don't know how anyone could hold anything philanthropic against a person. Certainly a real grown a33 man would not object for charity.

If they truly are done and living separately...other than for appearance sake...he probably doesn't get told squat and she just does what she wants.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:34 am

It seems pretty clear that things aren't exactly ideal between these two. Amanda hasn't posted anything Josh related since that snap at the drive-thru. He does seem to be staying at her place still, but he's only showing pics of Sabel apart from that meal at Laguna. I did notice this tweet reply the other day: https://twitter.com/JoshAllanMurray/status/807629659793866752
Somebody's obviously bothered by what people think. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:42 am

That's a rude response IMO, it sounds like the tweeter was being sincere in asking.

I bet Amanda attending Sarah's charity event is what did them in. Amanda is going and Josh isn't. There's no way IMO would he ever attend an event like that during premier night for TOG.

Even though he's a huge supporter of charity events and all that jazz.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:04 am

Sorry for the double post. I guess he told me. dizzy

Twitter
Josh Allan Murray ‏@JoshAllanMurray 7m7 minutes ago
I don't know all the keys to success, but one key to failure is to try to please everyone. -TPDL

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:09 am

Ha ha @guardianangel he's got good timing!

When has Josh ever tried to please anyone else but himself? It's all about him, all the time. I wonder why they haven't officially called it quits. If they were together, they would post it.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:13 am

They are going to be in the special that was filmed for Sunday before the premier. They probably have to wait till that airs. I'm betting during the week after the premiere we'll get an announcement. I just hope I don't have to endure any sit downs. Rolling Eyes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:45 am

GuardianAngel wrote:They are going to be in the special that was filmed for Sunday before the premier. They probably have to wait till that airs. I'm betting during the week after the premiere we'll get an announcement. I just hope I don't have to endure any sit downs. Rolling Eyes

LOL!!! I think you are right. This is SO TOTALLY deja vu with the Dorfman and The Farmer red carpet premiere. So completely full circle! laugh out loud They will air their happy couple update, and announce their breakup a few days later. Again. Awesomesauce.

No way is Amanda going to a premier event/charity thing for Nick alone if she's still with Josh. Just no way. They are done.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:00 am

Is it mean of me to be exited about the forthcoming sm war and meltdowns? It will be glorious! Josh will show his a$$ (not literally, PLEASE!) and get dragged. Amanda is liked by most of the cast, they'll jump in to back her up. Josh will have MM, though.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:03 am

I think it'd be funnier if at the end of the countdown episode they did the black screen with white writing saying something like, "Since filming this update Josh and Amanda have decided to break up. No it wasn't a mutual decision, we'll let you decide who pulled the plug." #DareToDream

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 45 87b72b10 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 45 86669110 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 45 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

+66
terrypat
scenedujour
suzq
ED
Jolena