SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ootd - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Cila51290 Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:22 pm

The little girls always seem like props for a quick photo session/IG story for clicks. If they actually spent less time promoting their "happy family" I'd actually think differently about them. Less is more but then again where would their income come from?!? JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

ootd - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Newto Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:26 pm

^^ Cila, IA with you. Wouldn't it be nice if Amanda and Josh got real jobs to support themselves? JMO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:33 pm

I don't care if BOR and DUH choose to shill instead of real jobs. It's the using, imo, exploiting the young girls that bothers me with the constant sm and dressing them up like their dolls to play with instead of two young children who should be allowed to just be children.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:38 pm

I agree and that goes for any of them. Leave the kids out of it and their social media or put the social media on private.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:33 pm

I must be way out of the loop. I have granddaughters that are 2 and 3. Their mom dresses them in the same clothes too mostly from Carters and Gymboree. When I buy them shoes, they are mostly sneakers or velco Mary Jane style. I don't think I've ever even seen those gladiator type shoes in a kids shoe store. Looks very uncomfortable for them to run around in. I agree, I wish they would not use the kids on SM and go to private.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:34 pm

Mustang19 wrote:I must be way out of the loop. I have granddaughters that are 2 and 3. Their mom dresses them in the same clothes too mostly from Carters and Gymboree. When I buy them shoes, they are mostly sneakers or velco Mary Jane style. I don't think I've ever even seen those gladiator type shoes in a kids shoe store.  Looks very uncomfortable for them to run around in. I agree, I wish they would not use the kids on SM and go to private.
You're not out of the loop at all. The girls are dressed this way because it suits the adults and they're props to them imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:51 pm

I remember one celebrity used to parade her pre-school daughter in heels around NYC. That was pretty bizarre. IMO That was a few years ago already. The daughter wore heels like Mommy. source
ootd - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 6 High-heels-kids-75

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:06 pm

Maybe it's just my daughter. She is so strong willed and does things her way or the highway. She's not that much younger than Char. If I tried those Gladiator shoes on her (which, secret confession, I think are actually cute laugh out loud) she'd rip them off and throw them at me. Alternatively she'd stage a sit in and refuse to cooperate until I put her back in her trusty Stride Rite tennies. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:23 pm

I don't see why they should switch to private. They have opportunities to shill, why not take advantage of that.  If I was offered money to dress my kids up in trendy clothes and tag the companies on IG posts I would do it in a heartbeat. I personally love how she dresses the girls. They are things you see at stores like Nordstrom and the trendier children's boutiques.  Most of us couldn't afford to dress our kids that way, but if you can, and you get paid for it, why not?  Some think it's exploitation, I think it's smart business. The girls aren't being harmed in any way from dressing cute.

Plus, maybe they just wanted to look good for their dinner with the princesses tonight.  

ootd - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 6 Image-10

Source: Josh and Amanda's IG stories
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:35 pm

I don't like using the kids to shill, but I have seen kids on social media wearing shoes that I wouldn't put on young children.
I only have boys though so my ideas may be out if touch!

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:37 pm

I guess I am old fashioned. I always believed it was a parent's obligation to support their children, not pimp your kids out so they can be paraded around in "trendy" clothes and help support a lifestyle of not working, having a cleaning service and in between sm shilling, plan the next vacay because goodness knows DUH needs a break from the strenuous and back breaking work of raising her girls.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:48 pm

A good reason to keep your kids off social media or keep it private is due to the real threats in our world today. We live in a world where unfortunately kids are preyed upon, so why ask for issues, is my opinion. The kids are not old enough to protect themselves and rely on parents to make wise decisions for them.
Most people I know with kids don't put them out there for those obvious reasons. Pre-school groups etc are member protected on their sites. Same reasons.
To each his own.
As far as the attire the kids wear, it has little to do with trend or cost, IMO and more with parenting.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

+66
terrypat
scenedujour
suzq
ED
Jolena