SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ootd - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Beach Lover Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:12 am

The girls both seem like they are well behaved, loved, happy kids so I think Amanda is obviously doing something right in raising them.  I think she takes a lot of heat for some things that I find trivial, like how she dresses the girls, lets them eat sweets or even for certain words that may come out of their mouths that may seem a little shocking for their age (it happens to the best of us). This is why I appreciated the movie "Bad Moms" so much because it humorously exposed just how much pressure is on moms to do everything so perfectly and the criticism they often take, even from other moms. Mistakes will be made, but if they are good kids, then job well done IMO.  

As far as Josh, there is a learning curve when it comes to being a parent figure and he is very new to it, so I'll cut him a little slack.  Overall, I think he seems pretty amazing with both girls. He and Kins seem to have a special bond but  I've also seen moments with him and Char that are pretty adorable as well and she looks totally comfortable around him.  Based on what I've seen of their life on SM, nothing has set off alarms to me or made me think either are ill equipped to be parents.  I've raised two kids and worked as a pediatric nurse for years. I can tell you about unfit parents. These two are doing just fine IMO.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

ootd - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:24 am

They may show me differently in time, but I can't help but believe this will implode, based on what I know of them. Being proven wrong wouldn't make me mad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:05 pm

I never went to DLand this much even when I had a pass! dizzy Admit their dresses are nice & those shoes again!

It's a play hooky from preschool and head to Disneyland kind of day. #ootd @joyfolie by @amanda_stantonn

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

ootd - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 5 8367-910 ootd - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 5 I_got_13 ootd - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 5 E5kqdm15 ootd - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:08 pm

1. How the heck does a two year old walk in shoes like that? 2. How the heck does a two year old know how to pose like that?!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:13 pm

Well, I guess the positive out of this is the she was spending time with them.  laugh out loud

Cause while the dress is cute, the shoes and outfit as a whole would not be my choice of clothing to wear and walk around in or put a kid in to wear for a day at the park.   And of course it turns into a shilling opportunity. laugh out loud

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:13 pm

When my daughter was that age, I would have had to literally tie her to the bed to get those shoes on her.speechless And for a Disneyland day that involves a lot of walking, no Plenty of cute, comfortable and age appropriate sandals and shoes in the stores for girls that age. I enjoyed dressing my daughter in cute outfits as much as anyone, but practical and comfortable was always the most important.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:17 pm

Ash2214 wrote:1. How the heck does a two year old walk in shoes like that? 2. How the heck does a two year old know how to pose like that?!
When you're raising the next generation of teen mom, you don't have time to mess around. 

I'm so mean.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:24 pm

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:1. How the heck does a two year old walk in shoes like that? 2. How the heck does a two year old know how to pose like that?!
When you're raising the next generation of teen mom, you don't have time to mess around. 

I'm so mean.

I personally think it's less mean and more true, in my opinion.
I hope the kids had fun. Hugesmile

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:35 pm

Alanna wrote:
When you're raising the next generation of teen mom, you don't have time to mess around

I'm so mean.

That's so mean ootd - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 5 3806527698  I'm mad my first response was a giggle  giggling

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:37 pm

All I've got to say about the DL thing is maybe they don't spend the whole day there...

My cousin and his family (2 daughters, son-in-law, 2 grandkids & wife) live in Orlando. They all have yearly passes to WDW. However, because they live so close they never spend the whole day there. I was visiting them once and cousin's wife, daughter and 2 grandkids and I went to AK. We got there about 9 and left about 1 or 1:30. Kids were about the age that Amanda's daughters are. That was almost too long as they were starting to get cranky when we left. They just go more often because they can since they are only 20 minutes away.

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:41 pm

As if didn't already loose all respect for Duuh but now she's encouraging them to skip school and shill?? I know it's only pre-school but still, it's a matter of principle! and it's not as if they haven't been to Disneyland enough times that it couldn't have waited for the weekend. Unless mommy and #daddy :dripdrip have other plans for the weekend that don't involved these two little ones. JMO.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:59 pm

I want to put those girls in some cute little Nike outfits and shoes so bad.

ootd - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 5 87b72b10 ootd - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 5 86669110 ootd - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 5 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

+66
terrypat
scenedujour
suzq
ED
Jolena