SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:13 am

I do feel for the girls. It must suck getting attached to josh and sable and being told they would be a permanent part of their lives and then...just kidding! Amanda and josh really handled everything the worst way possible from the very beginning. I'm guessing it's only going to get worse after the official announcement.

Back to top Go down

DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:15 am

This sm game is gold! Amazing! Josh is not all there though. In what world does he think he can post pictures of Amanda's kids on twitter when they're obviously breaking up. That's just messed up. He's using Amanda's kids to gain sympathy on sm during his break up with Amanda. If that's not sick and twisted, I don't know what is.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:22 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:This sm game is gold! Amazing! Josh is not all there though. In what world does he think he can post pictures of Amanda's kids on twitter when they're obviously breaking up. That's just messed up. He's using Amanda's kids to gain sympathy on sm during his break up with Amanda. If that's not sick and twisted, I don't know what is.

Thank you. So messed up and sick.

Then again Duh is still parading around with him, had she put her foot down he wouldn't have access to them to use as sympathy.

DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 57 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:25 am

Such a power play game posting that pic. He's such a jerk. Go away. And Amanda?? Couldn't have handled this relationship worse from start to end IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:31 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:This sm game is gold! Amazing! Josh is not all there though. In what world does he think he can post pictures of Amanda's kids on twitter when they're obviously breaking up. That's just messed up. He's using Amanda's kids to gain sympathy on sm during his break up with Amanda. If that's not sick and twisted, I don't know what is.

Yes. So much this. And though she's not everyone's cup of tea, Lauren was basically all of us with her "?" laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:35 am

Whether or not it was right to post the picture with Kinsley, her mother let a man that she barely knew herself into her home that she shares with her two babies and she let them get attached to him for five months even though she probably knew it wasn't going to last given the back and forth issues. In the grand scheme of things, Josh posting a cute picture to social media that will most likely be the last one with her is very low on the totem pole.

Both Amanda and Josh screwed royally. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:44 am

Yeah...I can't believe no one in Amanda's life was like "hey, maybe not let a guy you've known for 3 weeks and who everyone says is verbally and emotionally abusive move in with your young, impressionable daughters?" I was raised by a single mom and she was always so cautious about that stuff because of all the scary things you always hear. This was just so incredibly selfish and immature of her. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:51 am

Good thing they're so young! I don't think the Tys and Rickis of the franchise remember much laugh out loud.

DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 57 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:56 am

Josh unfollowed Lauren on Instagram. I guess he didn't like her comment. I also noticed he is following Corinne Olympios now.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:58 am

To me, the whole thing is exactly what I expected. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.
DUH went through this with Nick the ex.
No lesson appeared to be learned. IMO
SO no surprise, though other ex-cons did try to warn her regarding BOR. The back and forth probably cost her more brain cells.
Personally, I don't believe she has seen anything yet. Just wait until the MM backlash and sm diarrhea with all the blessings and so thankfuls. BOR is just a chip of that. Just a chip.
As for the kids, kids are resilient. One is under 3. The other under 5. I doubt there will be much angst remaining or tears after Santa visits next week. By Valentine's he will be a long lost memory, a withered up old pumpkin.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:00 am; edited 3 times in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:58 am

nothatgirl wrote:Yeah...I can't believe no one in Amanda's life was like "hey, maybe not let a guy you've known for 3 weeks and who everyone says is verbally and emotionally abusive move in with your young, impressionable daughters?" I was raised by a single mom and she was always so cautious about that stuff because of all the scary things you always hear. This was just so incredibly selfish and immature of her. IMO.

Not to mention dangerous. His ex wrote a book where she lays it all out there. Whether one believes in Andi's side of the story, that book should've made any parent halt the relationship, and maybe DATE first, living in different homes etc. Let him build a life near you, go out and get to know each other. Amanda's lucky if manipulative sm posts with her kids is the worst Josh will do. What if he'd turned out to have physically violent tendencies on top of the volatile agressive ones he already has shown, IMO.

Imo Amanda needs to seriously grow up. I think she had this need to be in a 'perfect' bach couple, like so many of her new bach friends are, and she voluntarily put blinders on re Josh. The huge difference are those two little kids. Amanda can't make similar moves than Lauren or JoJo did, move across the country for a guy or have him move in with her. She needs to be more responsible, IMO, because of the kids.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:59 am

Josh sure knows how to twist the knife. IMO Josh is all about Josh - always has been, always will be. The "precious little angel" he tweeted for is too young to read that tweet today and since he and her mom are broken up, I am pretty sure she won't be searching for it in 6-7 years when she gets on SM. So what exactly did that tweet accomplish?

Make her mom feel worse - Check
Garner sympathy from followers - Check
Come out of the breakup looking like the good guy - Check

How low can you truly get Josh? Using an innocent kid in your SM breakup games  no  🐷

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

+66
terrypat
scenedujour
suzq
ED
Jolena