SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:08 am

I'm not sure if this is allowed to be in this thread, if not my apologies and please delete it, but Amanda has been hanging out with one of the contestants from this season, and she's currently at her house playing that whip cream game with Kins. I think I see Josh in the background of one of the IG stories but I'm not 100% sure.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by lleyki Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:48 am

Whether one believes in Andi's side of the story, that book should've made any parent halt the relationship, and maybe DATE first, living in different homes etc. Let him build a life near you, go out and get to know each other.

Which is exactly what Nick V. said to her on BIP when he said that he couldn't say Andi's claims were true or not because obviously he wasn't there and wasn't in their relationship. But he told Amanda that his advice to her would be to at least be cautious and think things through very carefully moving forward.

Last edited by lleyki on Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:58 am

I am not a Josh fan but I am actually feeling sorry for the guy. Two failed public engagements must really sting and he must be really embarrassed.

Hopefully he has learnt some valuable lessons and the need to work through his issues before diving into his next relationship....away from the cameras

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 58 1f49b  DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 58 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:18 am

I just can't feel sorry for Josh. He's already been through this once. Why on earth he thought rushing head first into another engagement, with a single mom no less, was a good idea, I have no clue. That's nearing the definition of insanity. And while I think Amanda was an idiot for moving him in with her kids so soon, Josh himself could've been sensible and offered to get his own place at first. Instead he was posting about #dadlife after knowing the kids for a couple of weeks. The stupidity is off the charts, IMO.

Amanda tweeted this: https://twitter.com/amandastantonnn/status/810059218619219968

mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:27 am

I'm sure he's going to blame Amanda 100% for this breakup and take zero ownership for any role he might have played in it. So no sorry feelings here. This public humiliation and two failed engagements couldn't happen to a better candidate IMO.

And good for Amanda for tweeting that. I love that she looks completely unaffected and has carried on just fine. Nothing I love and respect more than strong women.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:24 am

Yaaassss Amanda, let the subtweeting begin!

DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 58 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:39 am

Per RS and said also that josh is moving back today in Atlanta.

(1/3) (EXCLUSIVE) Hate to be the bearer of bad news again. As I reported 10 days ago, Josh & Amanda are broken up

(2/3) (EXCLUSIVE) ...As you can see by the changing of his Twitter profile account tonight & that picture

(3/3) (EXCLUSIVE): You can expect an "official" announcement from
them any day now. Josh is moving back to Atlanta tomorrow.

DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 58 Eb97c9
DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 58 9zt107DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 58 XgicucDadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 58 Oaw2uvDadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 58 2pqw5k8DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 58 30szzauDadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 58 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:51 am

ReneeM wrote:They're both currently playing the game to lay the foundation to garner sympathy after the breakup is announced IMO. He faved a reply to that tweet with Kins calling him a good man. It's like the hunger games and I am wholly entertained. Can't imagine feeling less sympathy honestly.

How in the world that a kid that age knows what a good man is? Where did she hear this?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:03 pm

Kins didn't call him a good man, a person on Twitter did in reply to the picture he posted yesterday of him hugging Kins, saying he'd always love her.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:04 pm

My feelings are unless either of them have some objective feedback or counseling, nothing will be learned by either party.
Both have a history of repeating the same mistakes. Mistakes are human. Not learning from them is ignorance and stupidity.
Curious where BOR is moving to in Atlanta. Did he keep his place on hold, so it is still available for him or is he getting a new place? That will say something, too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:07 pm

I'm so sad about this if only for the children.  No surprise that I was never fond of Amanda.  But Josh absolutely loves her girls.  For some reason Josh has very big trust issues and I believe that he could love the girls unconditionally as he couldn't with his ex and couldn't with Amanda.  With it being so close to Christmas it makes it even more sad.  I don't believe he posted the picture for sympathy but just wanted to convey his feelings.  

I don't understand the trust issues because I know the ex loved him to the moon and back.  And from the moment they became engaged the ex was 100% faithful ***IMO***  I'm not sure Amanda did, though, loved him to the moon and back, I mean.  I'm not saying Amanda was not faithful at all but I never saw the love between him and Amanda that one normally does when they are over the moon with someone.  And that's why it couldn't work.  Children or no children, if the parents don't have that bond together it just isn't going to work.

If he could speak to someone about where the root of his trust issues comes from and work on trusting I believe you would see a very different person.  He does have a big heart and is a good person.  He put himself aside so he could be the father figure for his siblings while they were in college.  So he has some very good attributes.

These are all just my own opinions.

Last edited by Laura Walsh on Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:10 pm

Kashathediva wrote:My feelings are unless either of them have some objective feedback or counseling, nothing will be learned by either party.
Both have a history of repeating the same mistakes. Mistakes are human. Not learning from them is ignorance and stupidity.
Curious where BOR is moving to in Atlanta. Did he keep his place on hold, so it is still available for him or is he getting a new place? That will say something, too.

Kasha,

I have absolutely no knowledge of this but pretty sure that his lease in Georgia isn't up until March 1, so I'm assuming that he kept his place in Georgia when he went to LA.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

+66
terrypat
scenedujour
suzq
ED
Jolena