SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 5 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mafs5 -  Married At First Sight - Season 5 - SM - Media  - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 5 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by provenceguy Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:23 pm

Yes, curious indeed!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

mafs5 -  Married At First Sight - Season 5 - SM - Media  - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 5 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ribbons of color Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:07 pm

Probably just to change it up a bit, all the other seasons the trial period was 6 weeks, this season its 8 weeks, just a thought.

ribbons of color

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:04 pm

Maybe because they have had several couples who said yes to staying together on "decision day", but either didn't make it to the 6 month reunion or very long afterwards --that if they have a couple of successful couples that are still together at the year mark than it makes the show look better and have more lasting results.  Season 2, 3 or 4 were not successful in that area and to be honest--I did not enjoy those seasons as much.   Even though I personally feel like the producers seem to want to contrive a lot of extra drama to further their "storylines" -- I do feel like something about this Season 5 is different.  I have not enjoyed the show or some of the couples on it as much since Season 1.  All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:32 am

Go to the link for some pics.

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/married-at-first-sight-season-5-finale-137848

'Married at First Sight': The Couples Finally Make Their Decisions and It's Nothing Like We Predicted

It's finally Decision Day on Married at First Sight! The couples have been at each other's throats for weeks now, but did they stay married or did they get a divorce? We were honestly surprised by the results. Read the recap!

Anthony and Ashley
They feel pretty confident heading into Decision Day. After all, they already signed a lease together. Ashley was smart about that one. Now Anthony, technically, can't go anywhere, unless he wants to forfeit his deposit.

He jokes about this at the beginning of the episode, poking fun at how cruel it would be for Ashley to jump up, right after they made their decision, and then tell Anthony her sister is moving in with them — full time. Ashley doesn't find it funny, though.

Later, both Ashley and Anthony talk with their families about the decision. There have been many red flags throughout the relationship (Ashley's baby craziness being one of them), so Anthony starts wondering if his decision is the right one. Ashley senses his hesitation. Heading into Decision Day she looks downright terrified:

ashley recap finale mafs

So, did they stay married or get divorced?

ashley anthony mafs finale

FINAL DECISION: Stay married

No surprise there. After all, they did already sign that lease. However, one thing that was surprising was that Anthony finally said the "L" word, which made expert Rachel DeAlto tear up. Aww!

Danielle and Cody
danielle mafs recap finale

So it's the morning of Decision Day and these two fools are still talking about the lack of "spark" in their relationship. They're doomed. Why are we even watching this? Cody then whines about the lack of sex again, which further irritates Danielle, just like it had for the past eight weeks.

Later, both Danielle and Cody talk to their respective friends about their decision. When Cody tells his pal he still hasn't had sex with his wife yet, this was his reaction:

As for Danielle, she just seems over it heading into Decision Day. She looks ready to scream "I want a divorce!" in Cody's face. So, final verdict?

cody danielle mafs finale

Wait, what?! Our jaws are literally on the floor. In fact, our face looks a little like Cody's right now. Danielle says they have a good "bond" and that she wants to see what it'll "blossom" into. Nothing, Danielle! It'll blossom into nothing! We've been watching you for eight weeks, there's nothing there to "blossom"! Well, whatever — it's their lives. Good luck Cody on getting that sex you speak of.

Sheila and Nathan
sheila nate mafs finale

Out of all the couples, they're the "wild card." Although they've had lots of amazing highs, they've also experienced many lows, with Sheila screaming at Nate that she was "ending the marriage" just a week prior.

After making up, Nate dresses up like a butler as they have one last dinner date before Decision Day. They talk about how "damaging" some of the things they've said in the past have done to the marriage and discuss if they're ready or not.

Heading into the Decision room, it looks like things can go either way.

mafs finale sheila nate

"I want to be your wife until the day I die," Sheila tells him. Nate responds by saying, "You're trapped, baby. I ain't going nowhere." I guess they're made for each other? We give it two years tops.

Next week is the reunion special where we'll find out if Cody and Danielle are having sex — or not.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by razielle Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:54 am

Just saw Sheila on the news (not related to the show, just discussing flooding at a Chicagoland school)
http://www.nbcchicago.com/on-air/as-seen-on/WEB-flooded-school-to-be-ready-for-first-day-of-class-438403043.html

razielle

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:13 pm

@razielle Thanks.

Did anyone watch the reunion show?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@razielle Thanks.

At the 6 month mark (I believe that's when this recap show was filmed), all couples still together.

I think the only glaring part was Cody/Danielle who still haven't had sex at this point.   That was a wow moment for me.

Honestly, I just don't think Danielle will ever feel "in love" with Cody and want to have sex with him so while I admire they're committment wo work on the marriage, I'm just not seeing a real future between them.   As an aside, at this point in filming, his brother and her friend were still dating.

Both Nate/Sheila and Anthony/Ashley have posted after ep aired confirming they are still together now.   C/D have been a little less direct but the insinuation from what they have posted is that they are still married.

Last edited by Acrunch on Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@razielle Thanks.

I did and was pleasantly surprised to see that all three couples are still together.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
mafs5 -  Married At First Sight - Season 5 - SM - Media  - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:03 pm

Thanks for the updates! I look forward to watching the epi that @robinvi has graciously spoiled us with links all season! yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:54 pm

I'm listening now.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:19 pm

His brother is still dating Danielle's friend
19 hour long questionnaire
Therapists come to your house
FBI background check
Very thorough process
He found out 12 days before the wedding that he was chosen
They had to plan everything in 12 days
A month or two before when he did the skype interview he told his parents
Once his parents saw how involved the therapists were and all the process they started to support him
Final hour - what are your thoughts? He wasn't nervous until he got into the limo, it all started, nervous, stomach in knots
Danielle got a little cold feet so he stood there for a long time waiting looking at her family
When he laid eyes on Danielle he will never be able to reproduce those feelings in his heart, he was so attracted to Danielle. He was very happy
Experts did a good job, they set them up for success
After they were married, reception time, it didn't seem awkward because they got along good
They were doing interviews taking pictures didn't get to talk to each other much, so they were asking questions about each other when they were dancing the first dance because that's the only time they had a chance to talk without interruptions

There's a break around the 12:00? mark and it's full of commercials, starts again at 15:54

2nd half hour Nate is up, but I don't see it on their list

Best man was his brother His family friends, Danielle's family and friends were all very supportive
Reception is over - wedding night- it was not awkward, it felt natural, Danielle wasn't nervous, they hit it off very well, like a great first date

Honeymoon, St Thomas, camera's in your face 24/7- set schedule, having to do things, and not having privacy, it was difficult, that's why some act crazy and the couples do what they do because it is crazy
Get up shower dress and at 8:30am eating breakfast, the cameras come on until 11pm
After that cameras are turned off - no privacy at all

They moved out of that house, they have their own place
Both are easy going people, he's from country, she's from city, choosing a place was more about the location to make the schedules work

He sold his half of the business and works in sales and marketing
Danielle is still a dietitian and does some online coaching

They are excited, it's been 1 1/2 yr process, excited about not being on tv in front of cameras

They are trying to be a little private (lack of SM pics) because they want to have a normal relationship
3-4 times a day he gets noticed, but everyone has been very supportive and nice to him

This was really good! He is so upbeat. I'm so surprised these two stayed together but he certainly sounds like he is very committed!

http://www.moneytalkstation.com/category/broadcasts/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:19 am

Thanks for the recap! Glad they are still together and working on their relationship!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

mafs5 -  Married At First Sight - Season 5 - SM - Media  - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 8367-910 mafs5 -  Married At First Sight - Season 5 - SM - Media  - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 I_got_13 mafs5 -  Married At First Sight - Season 5 - SM - Media  - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 E5kqdm15 mafs5 -  Married At First Sight - Season 5 - SM - Media  - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 5 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+27
avacaroline
Seabear
umngirl
Mustang19
clhouse