SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 5 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 5 - SM - Media  - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 5 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by suzq Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:39 am

MAFS Season 5 Holiday Game Night tomorrow night (Tuesday, Dec.26) at 9 pm. ET/8 pm. CST on the Lifetime Channel (in US). I plan on watching.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 5 - SM - Media  - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 5 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by suzq Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:16 pm

Watching the Game Night Special. I like the games part and they look like they are having fun, but they are acting like all 3 couples are still happy and together. I guess they must be hoping that there are at least some viewers or potentially new ones that haven't heard that 2 out of the 3 couples are now divorced. If they would have aired this when they filmed it--they would have been able to claim this since it was before Cody/Danielle and Nate/Sheila filed. Ashley and Anthony seem happy, though. I am glad for them.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:54 am

IIRC there was a disclaimer at the beginning stating the show was filmed before Cody and Danielle split up. Also I don't think anyone bought Nate's excuse; I certainly didn't. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:03 pm

Thanks -- I missed the very beginning. I don't think that they wanted to call attention to what happened with Nate and Sheila. I wasn't buying his excuses, either. I do think that the participants that weren't married to each other genuinely like each other, so that was good to see. Loved seeing Anthony and Ashley together -- they seem to be very happy together. I thought it was interesting to have Pastor Cal and his wife Wendy on there. They actually do joint marriage and couples counseling for parishioners and clients. I wish they would include her in the show as well.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:57 pm

Thanks for the updates. It doesn't make sense to me that they would wait so long to air this. You would think they'd film and air it asap in case the couples don't stay married.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:24 pm

@GuardianAngel I don't understand it, either. If they weren't going to show it in a timely manner--they should have just scraped the episode in my opinion.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:19 pm

The new season is about to start on Jan 2. My guess is that they wanted "most" people to think everything was all peaches and cream for the last group of couples before starting the new season
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:47 pm

I agree -- they wanted people to see how fabulous and successful the outcome of this "experiment" was. They just waited too long to air it.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 5 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+27
avacaroline
Seabear
umngirl
Mustang19
clhouse