SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:21 pm

Another post which made me scroll up. IA this guy is soooo good looking IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:20 pm

Gosh, he's hot indeed. giggling

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanate Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:08 am

Does anyone have any idea when we will know who gets cast

Fingers crossed for Carlos

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:21 am

They were casting in October, as per the first page of this thread. I don't know off hand, I would have to check the previous seasons to look at the time frame. Maybe someone knows before I get a chance to go digging.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:29 am

I am not sure who the bachelor is. Carlos seems to be active on his SM and traveling so I am thinking he may not be the bachelor.

Last year filming started January 23rd and there had been leaks as to who the bachelor was. I have been looking at the same sites that usually have that information but haven't found anything. Anyone heard anything at all? question

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:43 am

I was just coming to post about this @AllAboutLove! Carlos is still active on IG and looks to have a number of projects he's involved in ATM so I don't think it's him. Jessica's IG is private so I wasn't able to see when she last posted - her stats are 903 posts, 1050 followers, and 668 following as of February 2, for future reference.

The last two seasons began airing in March, so either filming's started and they've managed to keep things really under wraps this time, or it's airing later in the year so filming hasn't started yet. It's odd that there's essentially NO buzz/news about this season other than the list of potential Bachelors and the wildcard contestant being announced. scratch  IMO Jordan's season did a lot of damage to the franchise in NZ.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:45 am

@bblake IA it's definitely odd there's been no announcement... it could be like you said and they have kept it under wraps? I have a hard time seeing them being able to do that though considering each season it has been leaked but I guess it's possible? IA that Jordan's season did a ton of damage and maybe why things are delayed or filming may not have started. I'd think they would announce if there was not going to be a season anymore? question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:05 am

I think there definitely still will be a season 3, because they've already announced one contestant and update the Facebook page frequently with news about previous contestants so if they were to cancel the show, I'm sure they would've announced it already. IMO they're making a number of changes to the show (e.g. the new host, I wouldn't be surprised if their casting process was a lot more rigorous this time around) which is causing filming to start later. Hopefully there's some sort of leak/announcement soon.

ETA: If filming has started, it may be that they've actually just cast a normal guy without any ties to the modelling/entertainment industry so therefore it's easier to keep it under wraps? I kinda doubt it because all the potential Bachelors on the leaked list have some degree of 'fame' already, but maybe after actor/director Jordan they decided to go the complete opposite direction to restore some 'faith' into the process?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:46 am

I hope it's not a similar situation to last year where the guy they had planned for S2 bailed right before filming and Jordan was the replacement at the last minute. So even with Art's successful season it seemed like they struggled to find guys who wanted to be the Bachelor.

I also hope they were able to cast a genuine guy and if he's even half as genuine as Art was that would be a huge improvement to last season. Fingers crossed! yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:26 am

Not bad...not bad at all!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:58 pm

It definitely seems that Bach NZ S3 is still a go going by this ad... but I confess I am a bit confused by the ad since Dom is the host... seems a bit odd to me for a host ad? For a minute I thought he may be the bachelor! laugh out loud Hopefully we find out soon who the lead is. I would think filming has already started but maybe not...

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:30 am

Can't wait! Hope it's a great guy!  yes

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Ihavecourage
emusha
mercieme
Catdwoman50
robinvi
4health
Bobette
alwaystulips
LynnTa
iamreal2u
ThankMeLater