SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

awkward - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Karina Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:35 am

Zac interview the Edge re Lily

If this isn't a major spoiler, then we don't know what is...
During his interview with Jay-Jay, Dom and Randell, Zac Franich may of hinted that one particular Bachelorette is in the lead.
It appears Zac has taken quite a liking to Lily!
After talking to the guys about her "leg" tactic last week, he said that after she got past the first two questions on her leg he knew she was getting a rose, "I got past two and was like this girl is awesome I'm giving her a rose."
He stumbled on his words when talking about her, before revealing that we will really "enjoy getting to know her" throughout the season, which means she will most definitely be sticking around.

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

awkward - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:37 am

@Karina Lily keeps him on edge, and I see he does more PI's about her and they are more positive than the others.  He is always smiling when talking about her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:43 am

@reason yes, IA there is chemistry between Zac and Lily I think he is not quite sure of her yet if she is actually serious about him once he knows for sure Lily has it in the bag. but Virani has chemistry with him, a little bit Hannah Bel looks like she may win as well but I have not seen that real chemistry yet we may see it further down the track.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:53 am

Well, looks like Viarni is predicted to win....Viarni predicated to win

Instagram Snub
While this all but confirms anything, Zac may have what others believe was a hint of The Bachelor NZ 2017 winner on his Instagram account. Eagle-eyed fans recently Viarni’s absence from the list of people the bachelor follows which is suspicious for a pair having a strong connection. A previous The BitBag report noted Franich has only been following Steph, Katey, Lily, Sarah, Lucia, Molly, Taylar, Ally, Claudia, Rosie, and Sophie, although Hannah was missing from the list too.
This sparked speculations about the two absent ladies being Zac’s last two picks for this season. But since Viarni is the frontrunner, all bets are that it’s a careful cover up so as not to spoil the show’s ending.
If you’ve been following the show, you must have noticed by now that there’s one particular bachelorette stealing Zac’s attention the most. From the opening episode until the recent ones, she has proven her strong chemistry with the 28-year-old bachelor, growing on fans at the same time. Ring any bells? We’re talking about Viarni Bright.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:01 am

Karina wrote:Well, looks like Viarni is predicted to win....Viarni predicated to win

Instagram Snub
While this all but confirms anything, Zac may have what others believe was a hint of The Bachelor NZ 2017 winner on his Instagram account. Eagle-eyed fans recently Viarni’s absence from the list of people the bachelor follows which is suspicious for a pair having a strong connection. A previous The BitBag report noted  Franich has only been following Steph, Katey, Lily, Sarah, Lucia, Molly, Taylar, Ally, Claudia, Rosie, and Sophie, although Hannah was missing from the list too.
This sparked speculations about the two absent ladies being Zac’s last two picks for this season. But since Viarni is the frontrunner, all bets are that it’s a careful cover up so as not to spoil the show’s ending.
If you’ve been following the show, you must have noticed by now that there’s one particular bachelorette stealing Zac’s attention the most. From the opening episode until the recent ones, she has proven her strong chemistry with the 28-year-old bachelor, growing on fans at the same time. Ring any bells? We’re talking about Viarni Bright.

i dont know what to make of this....i know zac was following claudia,hannah, sarah and liliy but then we mentioned it on here and an article came out about it and poof he wasnt following them anymore...though yeah i found it interesting how he never followed bel or viarni..? either they are pissed or too heartbroken with him or one is f1???? jmo....
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:09 am

@LeapofFaith seems all a bit funny to me who are these eagle-eyed fans ? I have not seen any comments on The Bach Twitter or Bachelor NZ FB page re Zac not following Viarni Bel or Hannah only on here!!!!!!!!!!.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:18 am

@Karina i know right giggling but i find in interesting they dont mention Bel or have many articles about her and she seems to be the one really hiding? or is that just me?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:32 am

sorry for the double post but could this season episodes schedule be similar to Arts season? if so then we may only have about 3 weeks left of this season before the finale (taking into account an extra week perhaps with intruders) as Arts season it started 17 march and ended 6 may? is this correct? thanks @mercieme for the idea to check wiki ;)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bachelor_New_Zealand
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:16 am

@LeapofFaith After watching the episode tonight, I suspect the reason is that Bel may decide to leave on the next episode

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:22 am

Tongue in check Stuff article

Apr 24, 2017 8:30 PM
C3PO
Hands down the comments are the best part of the program, we are all on fire tonight. I think Claudia is a little intense and a bit scary.
Andrea
About normal Phantom, couldn't get the Pita Pit and Tim Tams through customs so gotta pay the bills somwhow

Steve Kilgallon
true it is keeping my shattered nerves calm.
Apr 24, 2017 8:29 PM
KFC
Ads are a welcome relief from this sober cocktail party tension!!

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:29 am

A Love Letter to Lily, NewsHub

Tonight on The Bachelor the girls went on another heavily sponsored Air Asia flight, this time heading to Thailand's capital city - "bonkers" Bangkok.
It was a special episode for me, because while I know the girls are on their quest to find love, it seems I've found my own. There is supposed to be a certain impartial nature to these recaps but I can't lie. I've found a true love and her name is Lily.
It was the first single date for everyone's favourite sk8r girl, which was announced with a dramatic lap-based drum roll from all the girls (except Karina). She doesn't do drum rolls because she's at a different life stage to the rest of the girls.
But Lily was on point tonight, with words of wisdom like something out of a 21st century fortune cookie, including this gem: "I used to think I wasn't an affectionate person but then I realised I was just holding the hand of douchebags."
But while their chemistry was explosive, the group date was a fizzer.

awkward - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 V0_110

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:46 am

Gtreat insightful article about Claudia by Spinoff

My goodness so pleased Spinoff addressed this concern ......
Next I learned what her mental health diagnosis was and about her subsequent treatment. “We discovered that relationships are a real trigger for me,” said Claudia, “and typically I either feel really strong love or really intense sadness.”At that I personally felt triggered enough to send an evacuation chopper to get Claudia the **** out of whatever tea light-decorated prison she is currently being detained in probably just north of Albany.
Just as I was about to dial emergency services and scream “RED ROSE DOWN” I read that Claudia has “started learning dialectal behaviour therapy, which teaches you to take control of your thoughts and emotions, and in turn make rational responses…I now know I have the tools to handle another situation like that a lot better.”
This was a relief because, as a therapist and as an oxygen-dependant human shaped mammal, I felt like I had stopped breathing for the previous 200 words. But as I lie here taking deep breaths in an effort to stop myself completely freaking the **** out, what I really need to know is this: did MediaWorks and Warner Brothers do due diligence on Claudia’s ongoing mental health?
To be clear: as I’m not Claudia’s therapist I don’t want to make an armchair diagnosis as to whether she should have been allowed to appear on the show. But I do want to know specific things, namely what support is available to her? And I don’t mean Spanx in this case. I mean hot and cold running therapy

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Ihavecourage
emusha
mercieme
Catdwoman50
robinvi
4health
Bobette
alwaystulips
LynnTa
iamreal2u
ThankMeLater