SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 12:53 am

@Karina agree. outside taylor and lucia, they did not have much drama. top 8/10, the girls are more closer because they spent so much time together that they know each other well. Zac looks like a typical NZ, very similar in personality as Art right? so a good guy overall who kissed a little bit right and left but always respected them all.

I am not fond of him as I found him not at ease in front of cameras and physically not attracted to him at all. But I like that they do not force the bachelor to propose, nor to spend the night at fantasy nights and also think more of a long term dating process versus a Z1.

I liked all the top 6, even top 8. Nice girls all. The edits were not mean and they were all likable IMO

Back to top Go down

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Karina Tue May 02, 2017 1:11 am

@HEA Same here I like all the girls, there are some who become more endearing than others I think that the producers are being very diligent this year the NZ Bach NZ franchise in NZ is wary of any scandal or a Bachelor that could cause any controversy after the debacle last year. Sponsors did not renew sponsorships (Micheal Hill) due to last years Bachelor happenings. The girls have a $30,000 contract that if they reveal secrets or badmouth the franchise they can be asked to pay that money as a breach of contract. So they will be very careful and measured in their statements which we have seen thus far

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 02, 2017 1:23 am

mercieme wrote:I like Zac and all the girls but I have struggled with seeing a connection between Zac and any of the girls. The interview that Bel and Vanessa did with Stuff Mag has shed some light into how Zac approached this process.

Highlighting some parts that resonated with me...I knew Bel didn't only talk about her cats, the producers just wanted to profile her as the cat lady, what a joke.

The Bachelor NZ: Bachelorette Bel says she should have gone when she had the chance

Bachelorette Bel Clarke said she regrets not leaving when she had the chance. The 25 year-old shocked bachelor Zac Franich on Sunday night when she confessed she didn't know if she could stay. Franich talked Clarke around only to let her go the very next day in a surprise elimination.

Clarke and fellow bachelorette Claudia were sent on a group date only to arrive and find out one would be sent home. "It was shocking, I thought we were going on this great date... I didn't realise I would be packing my bags to go home," said Clarke. Clarke was not the only girl to be sent home last episode as 26 year-old Vanessa Bingham from Christchurch was also sent packing.

Bingham was one of the three intruders and said she was happy to have come in half way through. "I think it was nice skipping all the first bits and going straight to Thailand," said Bingham. "I think it was nice skipping all the first bits and going straight to Thailand," said Bingham. However both the Bingham and Clarke felt neither of them had enough time with the bachelor to form a real connection.

Clarke was vocal on both the show and in the interview about Zac favouring girls at the cocktail parties.  "I think maybe he could have chosen to take some other girls away to spend some time with," said Clarke. "Obviously if you like someone you want to spend time with them but he had so many other girls there so it would have been nice if he could have given us a bit more of a chance," Both girls confessed they felt they had to drive the conversation when they spoke with the bachelor. Bingham said she did not get enough from Franich to match her talkative personality. Clarke agreed and said she felt Franich wanted the girls to chase after him and make all the effort. "I usually don't have any regrets in life but probably one thing I regret is not leaving that night," said Clarke.

The cat-lover maintained that she did talk about other things apart from her feline friends.  "I did talk about more than just cats which wasn't shown but they just seemed to only show the cat stuff," said Clarke. Despite their issues, the pair both agreed that Zac was still a nice, genuine guy who they felt a connection with. "I think my favourite thing about Zac was his personality - supportive, caring and understanding," said Bingham. "My favourite thing about him was his smile, he had a really nice smile," said Clarke. The duo also agreed on who they thought would win Franich's heart. "I think Sarah will win, she is such a sweetheart and she just seems to be so content with her life," said Clarke. "I want Sarah to win but I'm not sure if she will," said Bingham. "I think she is a little bit more further on in life than Zac but I think probably Claudia or Viarni might win. Maybe more Viarni," concluded Bingham.

Source

ETA: @Karina saw you posted the same article, I put the full transcript here excluding the video.
Thanks for posting this @mercieme and ITA. I don't see any connection really between Zac and any of the girls. To me he is still so passive and I don't see him smitten at all. As much as one can attribute that to editing I have to disagree because every lead I have seen when they are in love it's really obvious and I don't see it with Zac. He seems interested in some girls but that's about it and it's surprising considering he himself and others in the media claimed that he was not a typical guy but someone who wears his heart on his sleeve and believes in love at first sight and so on. But I don't see anything that really stands out to me. It's near hometowns and it just feels a bit flat still. All in all, nice guy, nice girls but nothing I am invested in as to who "wins" or whether it lasts or not.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 02, 2017 9:34 am

@Karina I'm not sure if you're referring to this? liilymcmanus IG is private and therefore any info from a private account cannot be posted.

IG mollylittlejohn

https://www.instagram.com/mollylittlejohn/

when you're scrolling through memes & accidentally drop your phone in the toilet & the ultimate betrayal kicks in. teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 1f494 teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 1f494 newphone #whodis by @mollylittlejohn

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 02, 2017 6:24 pm

@GuardianAngel yes so sorry I will delete it

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 8:08 pm

source posted on may 2 at 3:00am (canada time)

I find this very interesting that the prod made a full video of all Lily shenanigans ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 02, 2017 8:20 pm

@HEA What do suppose TPTB rationale is in posting this clip, to galvanize support for #TeamLily ? have you read the comments from the viewers?

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 8:43 pm

@HEA Why did they do that video?  I love it by the way she is a sassy one laugh out loud laugh out loud she will keep a relationship interesting that's for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 8:54 pm

I think that they always make the top 2 vids no?

We need to keep an eye on the other vid they will do. That will probably be our F2 or F1

... IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 9:52 pm

Karina wrote:@HEA What do suppose TPTB rationale is in posting this clip, to galvanize support for #TeamLily ? have you read the comments from the viewers?

Have there been comments from the tape of Lily and her shenanigans? Are they showing how much they would get along nicely?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 9:57 pm

reason wrote:
Karina wrote:@HEA What do suppose TPTB rationale is in posting this clip, to galvanize support for #TeamLily ? have you read the comments from the viewers?

Have there been comments from the tape of Lily and her shenanigans?  Are they showing how much they would get along nicely?

Comments are pretty nice to Lily. They find her young and Zac too boring for her. They think Viarni is the full package but it is only few comments.. the big majority are under Lily's spell and find her funny and cute and a lot are rooting for her

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 02, 2017 9:58 pm

laugh out loud This is gold! I love the "betrayed by" list and especially "betrayed by matootles"  cantstopl  teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 3806527698

GuardianAngel wrote:IG mollylittlejohn https://www.instagram.com/mollylittlejohn/

when you're scrolling through memes & accidentally drop your phone in the toilet & the ultimate betrayal kicks in.  teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 1f494  teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 1f494 newphone #whodis by @mollylittlejohn
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Ihavecourage
emusha
mercieme
Catdwoman50
robinvi
4health
Bobette
alwaystulips
LynnTa
iamreal2u
ThankMeLater