SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 02, 2017 11:26 pm

SM is interesting... if I looked just at SM (Zac's and the show's SM) I would think Lily was F1
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Karina Tue May 02, 2017 11:40 pm

@AllAboutLove oh I agree I picked Lily early on eps when I saw the Woman's Day Artice she was talking about her relationship with Zac how she makes him laugh etc I put a link up on a previous post Claudia did one for WD last week but it was about her crash and Marianna did one she is from a well-known family her uncle was Sir Howard Morrison. Lily tells Zac that she is there for him it is not about winning The Bachelor Twitter page posts so many tweets about her etc.

In the latest preview when Lily is in a boat with Zac listen really carefully she says to him "I can not sit here and say I love you"......... so she is not declaring undying love she is being realistic look at the expression on Zacs face?

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 11:43 pm

@Karina What did you make of that look?

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 02, 2017 11:47 pm

@reason mmmm he did not look that happy surprised maybe

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 11:49 pm

[quote="Karina"]@reason mmmm he did not look that happy surprised maybe[/quo

that is what I thought too.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 02, 2017 11:52 pm

Bringing these over from SC thread
reason wrote:@robinvi Did they promote Matilda like this when she won or even the girl that was chosen in the second season?

robinvi wrote:I can't remember, gotta ask @allaboutlove she would know most likely. They released cute videos like this for bach aus, richie's season. By the end of the week I bet they will most likely have a video for the remaining girls leading up to HTD. That's my guess, I don't think they can make a video like that for one girl, it would be to obvious.

LeapofFaith wrote:
reason wrote:@robinvi Who else from the cast got a women's weekly cover like Lily? did that happen in Art season also?  If we want result then revisiting past season will help even in the upcoming season of AUS.  IMHO

i think AAL mentioned before that matilda had a story in woman's weekly in season 1?.....

ETA she was Arts f1....

So far I think a few of the girls this season have been in Woman's Day, including Claudia. I haven't checked to see Viarni has been but Lily definitely has and got a spread that was focused on her and Zac. Matilda got a spread for S1 and had the word "won" in the heading and people saw it as a spoiler (which it was laugh out loud). There was also a F4 Woman's Day spread and had Matilda in center of the shot (total giveaway for ALL franchises since the F1 is always in the center main shot) so if Woman's Day do a shoot for the F4 or F3 depending on who is in the middle it could be a giveaway.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Wed May 03, 2017 1:38 am

Bel tells all Womens Weekly

Bel, what lovely person go into link she is interviewed by Dom, lovely interview

"I would have hoped for him to be honest with me and maybe spent five minutes at a cocktail party and come up and wanted to talk to me," she said, echoing the concerns she raised with Zac the night before she was eliminated, when she took him aside at the cocktail party to question whether he really wanted her to be there.
In the end, however, Bel says she knew that they had simply run out of time to explore the connection they had.
"We didn’t get that time. And I’m content with it, I think he made the right choice," she says.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Wed May 03, 2017 4:22 am

https://www.instagram.com/thebachelornz/

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 18251510

• thebachelornzWhen Zac chose Claudia over Bel! #thebachelornz
• quasia.privSpeechless!
• nikitavanniekerk.98@rachelaickin Did you see the preview for next week it sounded like he was sending Lily home. (I hope he doesn't they would make a cute couple) but if he does I would change my top 3 to Viarni, Sarah, Claudia
• callan918@nikitavanniekerk.98 sarah for the Win!!
• callan918#zaccantrideamotorbike lily isn't stoked on that @m4vis88@courthenderson
• courthendersonHahahah

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Wed May 03, 2017 4:25 am

https://www.instagram.com/thebachelornz/

Here are the remaining comments. For some reason only a few show-up but go onto link Claudia does not seem as popular as Lily V and Sarh Hannah is not mentioned really• michelleaustin3958LILY
• michelleaustin3958@kyle_sinden got me there..my least fave
• 3jadamoAnyone but Claudia, just because she got first kiss she thinks she has exclusive rights to Zach. She doesn't suit him at all. Sarah, Viarni and Lily

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 03, 2017 4:37 am

I like Lily but I dont see her invested in Zac. I think she is having fun and will be the least affected emotionally if she is let go by Zac. She seems unbothered to be honest. And her last note or pointers to Zac??? Not my cup of tea, but I guess only Lily can get away with saying or writing such in a note. I would rather that Zac ends up with someone who is really interested in building a relationship and Lily doesn't strike me as that someone. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Wed May 03, 2017 4:49 am

@see2love TPTB seem to be doing their darndest to encourage, polarize, galvanize enough interest so viewers start identifying the person they hope will win i.e #TeamLily, unfortunately, the unwarranted, nasty comments start coming out. That is why I am so surprised that TV3 and Warner did not do due diligence by having Claudia on the show.I sincerely hope that if Zac can not see her as F1 he lets her go in the episode Hannah and the others seem to be emotionally in a better space to deal with rejection.
Lily seems a funky 'wild child' I just love it and like Lucia, I actually think there are more depth and maturity to Lily. I can see the writing on the body thing get annoying.... have you seen the tattoo on her foot it says 'no more tattoos, Mum'.

Last edited by Karina on Wed May 03, 2017 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed May 03, 2017 5:15 am

Karina wrote:@see2love TPTB seem to be doing their darndest to encourage, polarize, galvanize enough interest so viewers start identifying the person they hope will win i.e #TeamLily, unfortunately, the unwarranted, nasty comments start coming out. That is why I am so surprised that TV3 and Warner did not do due diligence by having Claudia on the show.I sincerely hope that if Zac can not see her as F1 he lets her go in the episode Hannah and the others seem to be emotionally in a better space to deal with rejection.
Lily seems a funky 'wild child' I just love it and like Lucia, I actually think there are more depth and maturity to Lily. I can see the writing on the body thing get annoying.... have you seen the tattoo on her foot it says 'no more tattoos, Mum'.

I agree with you @Karina and I think we'll see this side of Lily come out more in the next couple of episodes.  She looks deadly serious in that preview clip where she's saying Zac needs to know how she feels... NOW.  I think TPTB have deliberately crafted her edit to show a progression from free spirit/funtime girl to falling in love and being ready for the grounding influence of a stable relationship and I think their personalities would balance each other out.  

While Zac did make the comment that being with Lily might be like "trying to cage a butterfly", I actually think he is drawn to that side of her and instead of caging her he wouldn't mind 'flying around' a bit together.  The unsettled/wild child thing seems like one of the few things they could come up with as an "issue" between them because there really haven't been any other obstacles that I have seen and IMO he seems far happier with her than any of the others.

JMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Ihavecourage
emusha
mercieme
Catdwoman50
robinvi
4health
Bobette
alwaystulips
LynnTa
iamreal2u
ThankMeLater