SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by 4health Wed May 03, 2017 3:57 pm

see2love wrote:No interruption for 15hrs? I find that hard to believe. What would she have done?

@see2love when they have a 1:1 date sometimes it is 12 hours and sometimes it is just a few hours.  Do we ever really know how long some of these dates are?  Do we really know what they do the entire time.  Do you think Viarni and Zac did walking around a park and rowing in a boat?  I think the one thing about the airplane flight isn't what did they do but that did they actually sit together the entire flight without cameras on them.   You can talk a lot and get to know someone even better when there are no cameras?  Lily did say the girls kept asking her questions about him? This is one thing I look forward to figuring out after the season.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed May 03, 2017 4:18 pm

4health wrote:
see2love wrote:No interruption for 15hrs? I find that hard to believe. What would she have done?

@see2love when they have a 1:1 date sometimes it is 12 hours and sometimes it is just a few hours.  Do we ever really know how long some of these dates are?  Do we really know what they do the entire time.  Do you think Viarni and Zac did walking around a park and rowing in a boat?  I think the one thing about the airplane flight isn't what did they do but that did they actually sit together the entire flight without cameras on them.   You can talk a lot and get to know someone even better when there are no cameras?  Lily did say the girls kept asking her questions about him? This is one thing I look forward to figuring out after the season.

Honestly, I am not saying I know for certain. But like i said, I really cant believe that they were all on the same plane for 15hrs and the other girls were content to let Lily have all the time. I remember on Sean's season when they girls all travelled with him, Catherine managed to slip him a note. If indeed all the girls did not bother to talk to him, then Lily deserves to be F1. This is one thing I hope someone manages to confirm after the show finishes airing.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed May 03, 2017 4:25 pm

Not sure if this mean anything but posting here.  Zac's friend liked it as well.

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Screen12
source
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Wed May 03, 2017 4:29 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Not sure if this mean anything but posting here.  Zac's friend liked it as well.

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Screen12
source

@iamreal2u I like the swing? Singapore ??

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed May 03, 2017 4:44 pm

^^ Yep. Again not sure how to tie this in with sleuthing. Just thought interesting that friends on swing, friend liking and saying game over. It probably was innocent.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Wed May 03, 2017 4:46 pm

iamreal2u wrote:^^ Yep. Again not sure how to tie this in with sleuthing.  Just thought interesting that friends on swing, friend liking and saying game over.  It probably was innocent.

not the same swing at all but the reference to a swing I think is interesting. Tptb showed us the swing for a reason.....now we just need to read minds and figure out what that is?

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 03, 2017 8:28 pm

4health wrote:
reason wrote:@see2love The girls said Lily told them never interrupt her time with Zac and it seems like she was not joking.  The talk about it when she have her CP.

@reason so true.  Also, IMO Lily did receive a date card on the plane for her to go up front.  So, of course the girls wouldn't interrupt that because of that.  It would be like one of the girls interrupting a 1:1 date.

Lets also remember that this is the business class. Maybe other passengers were in business class too and in order to do not interrupt their flight AND the money they spend to have extra confort and care, I do not think they would have appreciated a queue of exited girls who wanted to talk to zac. Plus it was a SD IMO, not usual but still one. She received a formal card. No girls would be rude enough to say: hey! lets interrupt them!! Considering that Lily never had a date with him, nope. I do not see that at all. So for me it was talk... and a long talk. I do not see them talking 1 hour and say oh I am sooooo sleepy, night night. So for me, it was truly a gold moment to know each other. And still in my opinion, I think his interest to her increased to her after that. He kept the momentum with her by giving her a rose in the middle of the CP, 3 times in a row... and to make it less obvious, he gave roses to some but not as much.

I will also add that Zac mentioned recently during interviews that he trusted slow burn and he wanted to visit Japan. He said that he evolved from being attracted to pretty lady first to slow burning.... IMO, pretty first are Viarni and Claudia. For me Hannah was always in the friend zone. I think zac was very attracted to sarah physically but needed confirmation that it was only that so she had this date. He wanted no regret. no maybes.

So far with Viarni, she started really great until the SD. What a boring date for a guy to go shopping. The only interesting part was the cocktail where they could talk a little bit but he was so stiff....

I think the prod have tons of material to give us a love story. It is always the case with the hundred of hours, they have time to use material to fit the script

... all IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed May 03, 2017 8:32 pm

see2love wrote:
4health wrote:

Honestly, I am not saying I know for certain. But like i said, I really cant believe that they were all on the same plane for 15hrs and the other girls were content to let Lily have all the time. I remember on Sean's season when they girls all travelled with him, Catherine managed to slip him a note. If indeed all the girls did not bother to talk to him, then Lily deserves to be F1. This is one thing I hope someone manages to confirm after the show finishes airing.

JMO

IA! this actually blows my mind?! this would mean Lily actually has had the most time with him and off camara too! which we know can be a gamechanger (Nick said he enjoyed most the date with Vanessa because they had time off camera when they were being instructed on what to do on the zero g date) i wonder if the plane had a stopover in Australia or if it was a direct flight???? seriously she would have to be f1 if she spent that long with him??????? jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Wed May 03, 2017 8:41 pm

For those who are more techno savvy than me there some great things on the Women's Day IG and Ally saying Lily has it in the bag. There some lovely fun GIFs etc from the girls who have left.I am practicing my techno things but if anyone wants to post from the IG please do so

https://www.instagram.com/womansdaynz/ Day IG page

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 03, 2017 8:41 pm

@LeapofFaith I truly believe Lily is final 1.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed May 03, 2017 8:49 pm

Ok i had to check the Air Asia flight schedule from Auckland to Bangkok/ChangMai and it looks like it does have a stopover through Gold Coast, Australia! and it looks like they have another stop in Kuala Lumpar? so this would actually make sense why the other girls didnt think it was a single date as IMO Lily went back to her seat with the girls after the stopover??? im just assuming because if i was the other girls i would be like thats not fair???!!!!

https://booking.airasia.com/Flight/Select?o1=AKL&d1=DMK&dd1=2017-05-11&dd2=2017-05-18&r=true&ADT=1&CHD=0&inl=0&s=false&mon=true&cc=NZD
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 03, 2017 9:07 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:Ok i had to check the Air Asia flight schedule from Auckland to Bangkok/ChangMai and it looks like it does have a stopover through Gold Coast, Australia! and it looks like they have another stop in Kuala Lumpar? so this would actually make sense why the other girls didnt think it was a single date as IMO Lily went back to her seat with the girls after the stopover??? im just assuming because if i was the other girls i would be like thats not fair???!!!!

https://booking.airasia.com/Flight/Select?o1=AKL&d1=DMK&dd1=2017-05-11&dd2=2017-05-18&r=true&ADT=1&CHD=0&inl=0&s=false&mon=true&cc=NZD

I would have fight to death to keep the business lovely large seat turning into bed!!! rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Ihavecourage
emusha
mercieme
Catdwoman50
robinvi
4health
Bobette
alwaystulips
LynnTa
iamreal2u
ThankMeLater