SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by 4health Wed May 03, 2017 8:13 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:Ok i had to check the Air Asia flight schedule from Auckland to Bangkok/ChangMai and it looks like it does have a stopover through Gold Coast, Australia! and it looks like they have another stop in Kuala Lumpar? so this would actually make sense why the other girls didnt think it was a single date as IMO Lily went back to her seat with the girls after the stopover??? im just assuming because if i was the other girls i would be like thats not fair???!!!!

https://booking.airasia.com/Flight/Select?o1=AKL&d1=DMK&dd1=2017-05-11&dd2=2017-05-18&r=true&ADT=1&CHD=0&inl=0&s=false&mon=true&cc=NZD

@LeapofFaith I look forward to finding out. Not sure if we will ever know for sure. But even that being said from AKL to OOL (first part) is almost 4 hours without cameras and pure 1:1 time no distraction. That is huge in my book!

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed May 03, 2017 8:15 pm

4health wrote:

@LeapofFaith I look forward to finding out.  Not sure if we will ever know for sure.  But even that being said from AKL to OOL (first part) is almost 4 hours without cameras and pure 1:1 time no distraction.  That is huge in my book!  

I agree

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed May 03, 2017 8:21 pm

4health wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Ok i had to check the Air Asia flight schedule from Auckland to Bangkok/ChangMai and it looks like it does have a stopover through Gold Coast, Australia! and it looks like they have another stop in Kuala Lumpar? so this would actually make sense why the other girls didnt think it was a single date as IMO Lily went back to her seat with the girls after the stopover??? im just assuming because if i was the other girls i would be like thats not fair???!!!!

https://booking.airasia.com/Flight/Select?o1=AKL&d1=DMK&dd1=2017-05-11&dd2=2017-05-18&r=true&ADT=1&CHD=0&inl=0&s=false&mon=true&cc=NZD

@LeapofFaith I look forward to finding out.  Not sure if we will ever know for sure.  But even that being said from AKL to OOL (first part) is almost 4 hours without cameras and pure 1:1 time no distraction.  That is huge in my book!  

Totall Agree! anytime off camara is a gamechanger! yes would love to know how long though because if it was the whole flight you might aswell call it Hugesmile it also makes sense now why lily is up to the stage of saying i love you to zac because really she has had that time with him..... jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Wed May 03, 2017 8:33 pm

@LeapofFaith if they were together until the Gold Coast 3 hours

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed May 03, 2017 8:37 pm

Karina wrote:@LeapofFaith if they were together until the Gold Coast 3 hours

Still 3 hours off camera!!!!!! or even 1 hour off camera IMO is pretty important for the relationship yes
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Wed May 03, 2017 8:51 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:

Still 3 hours off camera!!!!!!  or even 1 hour off camera IMO is pretty important for the relationship yes

just for reference.....also counting waiting to take off and land. Closer to 4 hours...gamechanger in my book also!

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Screen26

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 03, 2017 8:54 pm

4health wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:

Still 3 hours off camera!!!!!!  or even 1 hour off camera IMO is pretty important for the relationship yes

just for reference.....also counting waiting to take off and land.   Closer to 4 hours...gamechanger in my book also!

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Screen26

if they made a stop there right? this is not confirmed if they made another stop when they went to chian chiu?

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Wed May 03, 2017 9:11 pm

HEA wrote:
4health wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:

just for reference.....also counting waiting to take off and land.   Closer to 4 hours...gamechanger in my book also!

if they made a stop there right? this is not confirmed if they made another stop when they went to chian chiu?

@HEA I was only reference the first leg of the long flight. Lily maybe only being with Zac on the first leg of flight which would be AKL (Auckland) to OOL (Gold Coast)
which would be 4 hours.

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 03, 2017 9:37 pm

4health wrote:
HEA wrote:
4health wrote:

@HEA I was only reference the first leg of the long flight.  Lily maybe only being with Zac on the first leg of flight which would be AKL (Auckland) to OOL (Gold Coast)
which would be 4 hours.  

she may or she may have spent 4 hours or more with him. Who knows if zac asked her to continue with him in business class after anyway?

4 hours without distraction is huge no matter what, most especially with no distraction, no camera, no girls. For me this is like a real life date. nothing like a SG with cameras and 20 people around. This is totally priceless to spend that kind of time IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Wed May 03, 2017 9:49 pm

HEA wrote:
4health wrote:
HEA wrote:

@HEA I was only reference the first leg of the long flight.  Lily maybe only being with Zac on the first leg of flight which would be AKL (Auckland) to OOL (Gold Coast)
which would be 4 hours.  

she may or she may have spent 4 hours or more with him. Who knows if zac asked her to continue with him in business class after anyway?

4 hours without distraction is huge no matter what, most especially with no distraction, no camera, no girls. For me this is like a real life date. nothing like a SG with cameras and 20 people around. This is totally priceless to spend that kind of time IMO

I agree

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Wed May 03, 2017 9:58 pm

Not sure if this helps but Zacs first IG post since leaving the show was six weeks ago from Christchurch the South Island Sarah is from Kaiapoi South Island 2 hour drive from Christchurch could be coincidence and of no importance or was the final RC in the beautiful picturesque South Island?

https://www.instagram.com/zacfranich/?hl=en

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Wed May 03, 2017 10:12 pm

Karina wrote:Not sure if this helps but Zacs first IG post since leaving the show was six weeks ago from Christchurch the South Island Sarah is from Kaiapoi South Island 2 hour drive from Christchurch could be coincidence and of no importance or was the final RC in the beautiful picturesque South Island?

https://www.instagram.com/zacfranich/?hl=en

@Karina I read the comments it looks like the club team had a tournament "shout out for bringing home the tin".

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Ihavecourage
emusha
mercieme
Catdwoman50
robinvi
4health
Bobette
alwaystulips
LynnTa
iamreal2u
ThankMeLater