SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 8:22 pm

@bachfan05 You and are in the same boat about Lily. Viarni is the winner though from the placement of the photos that I see.

Back to top Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 8:23 pm

@Karina I dunno. prods are dumb and they proved that was works once, they repeat ad nauseam so methinks that we should keep it as a clue for next season eh? bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 8:26 pm

@HEA The thing is you wont get the final 3 photo until near the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Thu May 11, 2017 8:27 pm

bachfan05 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Many posters sleuthed/speculated Viarni to be F1 from the first episode. If Viarni does indeed end up as F1 then the sleuthing of the edit for F1 edit will be a staple (obvious in the beginning, preferred SD in Ep 3, hidden/confusing in the middle, and then more obvious towards the end) once again and what is considered to be a pattern for typical F1 edits.

That said, if Viarni is indeed F1, it still doesn't take away from any connection or love story seen with the lead and a non-F1. While sleuthing is the primary focus for the forum and learning new sleuthing methods and/or patterns, discussion and seeing things differently is what makes it fun and enjoyable and IMO it has been a great season once again because of all the wonderful discussions had.

Regardless of who is F1, thank you for all the input and updates by all and remember that regardless of spoilers, sleuthing still continues until the finale yes

It has been a great season and I look forward to the finale. This is an amazing forum and I'm glad I joined!

P.S. IMO Viarni is F1 but I won't be devastated if she isn't. Probably the first season I have watched where I haven't had a clear favourite (although having said that, there is something about Lily that endears me to her).
my goodness I love this forum I am learning so many new skills ICT etc I used to swayed by an emotive connection to someone now I try to be logical I will be lost without this forum everyone is so helpful great 'community of learners' even though all the evidence points to V there is part of me that holds out for Lily she will be star in her own right Maybe too much for the average kiwi. Claudia will shine as well in her own way and Hannah she is just a great gal. I also really liked Lucia she loves dogs fantastic girls each and everyone one them.

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Thu May 11, 2017 8:29 pm

HEA wrote:@Karina  I dunno. prods are dumb and they proved that was works once, they repeat ad nauseam so methinks that we should keep it as a clue for next season eh? bestbud!

yeah, they seem to be. This release will a dent in their pride terrible really also so hard on Claudia as everyone knows through a leak rather seeing it how it actually happened.

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 8:30 pm

@Karina Will you be watching the US bachelorette in 2 weeks?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu May 11, 2017 8:35 pm

Because I am stubborn and I think Zac and Lily make a great couple and I still don't see it between him and Viarni I'm going to go against the tide here and continue to sleuth in support of Lily as F1.

On the IG page none of the last 12 photos have featured Lily so they are hiding her from view at this point. Could be that there will be a flood of Lily pics next week but thought it was worth pointing out:

https://www.instagram.com/thebachelornz/?hl=en
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 11, 2017 8:38 pm

Great discussion so hold on to your thought as new thread coming up. yes

Thread 2 here
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Ihavecourage
emusha
mercieme
Catdwoman50
robinvi
4health
Bobette
alwaystulips
LynnTa
iamreal2u
ThankMeLater