SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun May 07, 2017 8:57 pm

Also, re: that kiss with Viarni, I've seen men kiss their pet budgies with more passion and intensity than that, and it looked like V couldn't get out of there fast enough.  If she's F1, this is the most bizarre and misleading season I've ever watched, IMO. dizzy
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 9:47 pm

Karina wrote:Newshub overview plus video clip from the show

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 V012

‘’But then Lily was left questioning everything as she observed that maybe it wasn't romantic at all, but instead "a subconscious planting of the media".
"We just don't know."
YOU'RE SO RIGHT LILY WE DON'T KNOW YOU'RE SO WISE PLEASE ACCEPT ME ON FACEBOOK.
The dates all being on the water certainly rocked the boat for one increasingly jealous Bachelorette, who seems to be getting grumpy AF she's not getting any alone time with Zac, and is taking it out on everyone around her. *cough* Claud *cough*.
Sorry I just coughed, you might not have heard me. I said Claud.
It's becoming clear that as the numbers get lower the jealousy gets higher, characterised by Claudia calling Lily a "lucky little bitch" when she got a rose. Classy little gal.
But her insecurities may be justified, as Zac continues to make out with every girl who speaks to him for more than five minutes.
During the cocktail party Zac noted to kiss Claudia straight after he JUST kissed Viarni would make him "a bit of a douche". Then he made the face every f***boi I've ever known does before they act like a bit of a douche.’’

After watching this if Lily is not final 1 something went wrong somewhere :headbanging

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 08, 2017 12:48 am

So funny that for me the jealous focus was on Viarni all along... claudia got 1 PI... and viarni got sarcastic comment on the GD... with hannah on the beach... on 2 PI....

to be honest, I would have hated the GD and be the fourth wheel like viarni was. that was not cool imo.

... jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 08, 2017 12:57 am

Viarni had a single date in the last episode so I am sure she doesnt mind being on this group date. I expected CLaudia to be on the date tbh

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 08, 2017 2:46 am

Thanks everyone for the updates and posting about last night's episode it was fun to read! yes

*** Just an FYI regarding the threads and which thread to post in: For future episode, if posting when the episode is airing live please post in the Episode thread (including live tweets or other SM that is posted while the show is airing live). TYIA ***
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon May 08, 2017 9:54 am

Zacs IG

Well, these rumors that Viarni is F1 are everywhere I think we can be fairly sure that they are rubbish this person said it was leaked that Sarah was second !!!!!.

• shah3enBachelor results : 1. Viani 2. Sarah 3. Claudia. This is the confirmed top 3 .
• shah3ennot my prediction, it got leaked

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 08, 2017 10:18 am

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Face210
teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Face310
teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Face410
teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Face510
teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Face610
https://www.facebook.com/pg/TheBachelorNZ/posts/?ref=page_internal

huge majority is #teamLily IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 08, 2017 10:22 am

I think this comment was the more articulate IMO

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Face710
https://www.facebook.com/pg/TheBachelorNZ/posts/?ref=page_internal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 08, 2017 10:22 am

PS all this is public on facebook, so I am guessing it is okay to share here?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 08, 2017 11:42 am

Live Facebook Q&A with Sarah

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorNZ/videos/1881140785459249/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon May 08, 2017 11:51 am

Has Sarah said who she thinks Zac will choose??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 08, 2017 11:59 am

@LeapofFaith I am not sure. I didn't get a chance yet to listen/watch the FB interview, just posted it. I am still a bit on the fence. Going by edit I'd say Viarni for F1 but going by SM/media I'd think Lily. I just can't get over Zac posting that comment about Lily on his IG "fight me" regarding her. If she was F5 and not in F4 I'd think it wouldn't mean anything but I still find it really really strange that he commented that and especially since she is a contender for F1. As much as it can be seen as not that big of a deal in a real life situation, from a sleuthing perspective I find it odd for a lead to comment like that especially about a contestant if she is not F1. So atm I am divided a bit...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Ihavecourage
emusha
mercieme
Catdwoman50
robinvi
4health
Bobette
alwaystulips
LynnTa
iamreal2u
ThankMeLater